IGNORED

VT6 - New Building Walking Street Side

socrates

No power to the charger for camera.

Just wait, the force is somewhere there.

"You guys were taking photos every week before but can't take one of the disconnected power lines now. ok , that is why I don'tpost on here too often, no power..."

On the edge there were no power lines before. The newly installed power lines were disconnected. I live next door. That would usually mean nothing is going to happen in the near future. Why talk about concrete that was done ages ago all pilings are in and done. You guys were taking photos every week before but can't take one of the disconnected power lines now. ok , that is why I don'tpost on here too often, no power no construction in the near future but I'm sure you guys will want to talk about your vast knowledge of concrete curing Beachroadlover

Why so sensitive?

BTW if you don't use Quote I get no Notification....but maybe you knew that.

I intended no comment about concrete curing because I know nothing about it major construction works.

The Q I asked was about ground settlement because of the drilling method used as opposed to pile driving - again I don't know.

Still I wonder.....does the electrical supply to Central Festival and VT6 go in via hanging cables?

Have a good beach loving day.   :hello09:

• Like 1

Still I wonder.....does the electrical supply to Central Festival and VT6 go in via hanging cables?

Highly unlikely but will check now, while watching the concrete cure, over a Latte at Honey's :hello09:

No cables (or other attachment) to VT 6.

High voltage switchgear may be in generator room, but who really cares for  power.... other than the personal

IMG_2133.JPG  IMG_2134.JPG

• Like 2

I'm looking at the other side, i think both have their bad points....the Hilton and the Central Shopping Mall's air conditioning is apparently the problems with the opposite side. Lower flats can be noisy, apparently.

I stayed in vt6 in July 2014 . It was on naklua side( 14 nights). Room was beautiful but once you open door you could hear the air conditioning units below. Not a big issue for some people but I like to sit on my balcony , reading a book and listening to music.

Another point , as stated previously, you don't get the same amount of sunlight as Walking Street side ( I stayed 5 nights on that side too)

I stayed in vt6 in July 2014 . It was on naklua side( 14 nights). Room was beautiful but once you open door you could hear the air conditioning units below. Not a big issue for some people but I like to sit on my balcony , reading a book and listening to music.

Another point , as stated previously, you don't get the same amount of sunlight as walking street side ( I stayed 5 nights on that side too)

The 'higher' the condo floor, facing Naklua, the less noise from the mall's A/C.

Condos on the 27th, for example, do have less noise than 21 (speaking from experience).

The 'higher' the condo floor, facing Naklua, the less noise from the mall's A/C.

Condos on the 27th, for example, do have less noise than 21 (speaking from experience).

I'm staying on the 21st floor Naklua side. I've watched a video of the room and you're right that the AC from the mall is pretty loud, but in the room it's impossible to hear it because they've fitted decent thick double glazed doors to the balcony.

For me the reduced direct sunlight was more important than the noise issue as i tend to sleep in late.

My room also has the room divider that can be pulled across to keep the sunlight out.

I think both sides have their advantages and disadvantages, it really depends upon what your requirements are.

Edited by Leon25

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, yes, yes, but what is conspicuous in its absence is any mention that on the high floors of the WS side...

You can toss a blanket on the balcony floor and bang your girl while she's hanging her head over the side  :Think1:

Sure to be a fun thrill for all

... or so I've heard  :GoldenSmile1:

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

....... bang your girl while she's hanging her head over the side  :Think1:

Sure to be a fun thrill for all

... or so I've heard  :GoldenSmile1:

Confirmed :GoldenSmile1:

Confirmed :GoldenSmile1:

Ditto, great view for all including the guests at the Hilton

IMG_0299RS.JPG

• Like 3

Ditto, great view for all including the guests at the Hilton

attachicon.gifIMG_0299RS.JPG

Now, that's a quality pic from 18th floor... ass ain't that bad either :GoldenSmile1:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone.

Well I finally made it yesterday back to Pattaya and am staying at VT6 and can report no building work next door as yet.

God knows what this banging in my head is then, first nights back always start as a quiet one and a couple of beers to get over the flight and soon turn messy lol.

Hi everyone.

Well I finally made it yesterday back to Pattaya and am staying at VT6 and can report no building work next door as yet.

God knows what this banging in my head is then, first nights back always start as a quiet one and a couple of beers to get over the flight and soon turn messy lol.

Good News.

I arrive on Wednesday evening.

On the trail of the pink pussy
Don't sweat the petty things. Just pet the sweaty things!

TRs
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Pattaya        http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Cambodia     http://www.pattaya-a...uldoon-will-go/
Oct-Nov 2013 TR Bangkok       http://www.bangkok-a...uldoon-will-go/

• 1 month later...

Any updates, slated to be there June 6

Just checked out, no construction in progress as i left..

No eternal rewards will forgive us now for wasting the dawn

Staying here this trip, First time staying at vt6. High floor, Walking Street side, no corner condos available for my dates asked to be up graded if one becomes available. booked through Agoda, good deal 11 night £330.00 cheaper than a decent hotel!

If it wasn't for bad luck id have no luck at all

I have booked WS side for July. With my chronic bad luck you can expect heavy construction during that time.

I have booked WS side for July. With my chronic bad luck you can expect heavy construction during that time.

youll just have to make then moan thay bit louder to drown out the noise

If it wasn't for bad luck id have no luck at all

What to you guys do in terms of getting fresh towels daily ? or do you pay for a daily maid service ?

What to you guys do in terms of getting fresh towels daily ? or do you pay for a daily maid service ?

You can ask your booking service for more towels up front; or arrange with one of the laundry services downstairs to 'rent' extra towels (so I've heard).

Last year I actually went to Big C and bought myself some larger size and fluffier towels, and left the regular size normal towels for my overnight lady guests to use.

I book through honey's. Dont pay for daily room cleaning.

Hand in my towels in her laundry everyday when i go out, pick up fresh set when i come back.

Never been charged for that.

You can also pick up larger pool towels in her shop.

• Like 1

No eternal rewards will forgive us now for wasting the dawn

I book through honey's. Dont pay for daily room cleaning.

Hand in my towels in her laundry everyday when i go out, pick up fresh set when i come back.

Never been charged for that.

You can also pick up larger pool towels in her shop.

What do you mean by 'her' ?

He means her laundry shop on 3rd floor

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

He means her laundry shop on 3rd floor

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Never noticed Honeys had a laundry shop in addition to the coffee shop.