Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

VT6 - New Building Walking Street Side

socrates

Cheers for all the pics fellas

boring right now, nothing much to photograph.......

july 7 A 003 (Custom).JPG

Boring is good. Thanks for keeping us informed.

today from beach rd end......

july 11 015 (Custom).JPG

july 11 016 (Custom).JPG

impossible to take a ground level pic from the second rd end the Jungle up there has regrown and is too thick and high

How long before the noisy works start?

Edited by macca57

How long before the noisy works start?

Well, reading previous posts in the thread will tell you what is known about 'when the noise starts'.  Which right now, is nothing. 

Seeing as that for the last few months, they've been slowly clearing away structures and vegetation; it'll probably be another few months at the earliest before serious digging/construction starts, and that's if they actually have a timetable and goal by now. For all we know, they've just been clearing away some of the excess trees (notice that a good third of the lot that is overgrown hasn't even been touched yet) and the preexisting buildings, intending on someday getting around to actually doing something to prepare the site for new construction.   :Dunno:  'This is Thailand', 'mai pen rai, no need to rush', etc.

Edited by Sick Water Buffalo

Well, reading previous posts in the thread will tell you what is known about 'when the noise starts'.  Which right now, is nothing. 

a bloke i know on the 11th floor on that side with double glazing complained to me yesterday the problem is from the small worker camps turning on music at 05 30/06 00

Think about it. I strongly suspect that any heavy construction will not begin until the dry season begins. Why would you start that kind of work just before the beginning of the wettest months of the year?

• Like 2

StrikeEagle
"When you care enough to send the Best in the World"

Pussy Prices IMO, Beach Road (Coconut Bar) ST 500 - 800; LT 1000-1500, May be similar in Bamboo and PBG or slightly dearer: Bars and some massage places, bar fine 300-400; ST 800 - 1000; LT 1000-2000, may be cheaper later in the evening: Agogos, bar fine ST 700 - 1000 bar fine  LT 1500 ST 1500-2000, LT 2000-3500: IBar, Insomnia, other Discos, early  expensive getting cheaper as sunrise approaches but 1000-3000 depending: Feel free to PM me with updates

Think about it. I strongly suspect that any heavy construction will not begin until the dry season begins. Why would you start that kind of work just before the beginning of the wettest months of the year?

Because this is Thailand and normal rules do not apply

Thinking of booking 11 august to 31 august?  12th floor on this side.  Any advice around possible noise levels or more info on projected time when heavy machinery will start   would be welcome...

I have to work during the day from about 3pm to 8pm.

but looking here it doesnt look to bad at the moment.

would you still book VT6 , 12th floor south side for these dates... ????

Thinking of booking 11 august to 31 august?  12th floor on this side.  Any advice around possible noise levels or more info on projected time when heavy machinery will start   would be welcome...

I have to work during the day from about 3pm to 8pm.

but looking here it doesnt look to bad at the moment.

would you still book VT6 , 12th floor south side for these dates... ????

nothing much happening at the moment

A fair guess is that before the rainy season ends basic site work will be the extend of it.
That would include chain saws, bulldozers, etc..
IMO that would not be a deterrent, but for others that may be quite bad.

Taken the chance and booked VT6 for Christmas/New Year.

Hilton side so hoping the worst I get is a noisy pool when swimming!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

yesterday, some proper clearing going on......

july 28 008 (Custom).JPG

july 28 009 (Custom).JPG

getting ready to have heavy stuff coming in and out......

july 29 005 (Custom).JPG

steel plates being laid

july 29 006 (Custom).JPG

getting ready to have heavy stuff coming in and out......

steel plates being laid

I'd guess that means they're not planning to let the rainy season delay them ?

Some news about the Kasemkij project :

The new project will be built in 2 phases on the empty lot next to VT6 and will be the biggest Kasemkij project to date. 

First phase will include the building of Kantary hotel (28 storeys, 250 rooms) and Cape hotel (15 storeys, 70 rooms). The project includes the 'most luxury beach club in Pattaya' (quoting Kasemkij CEO) with restaurants and shops next to the beach (to be located on the empty green part of the lot in front of 15 stories building on the picture below). The project also includes a convention center (supposedly located in the Kantary building). This project will open around end of 2016 or the beginning of 2017.

Second phase - and that"s quite a surprise as it has never been mentioned anywhere before - consists in a third hotel under Kasemkij's third brand : Kameo hotel (supposedly being 120 or 150 rooms) to be build also on the empty lot. We can easily imagine that its location will be in the empty green area between Kantary building and Second Road on the picture below).

Total investment cost is 3.5 billions baths, with a opening planned for early 2019.

108.jpg

First pictures of Kantary hotel executive lounge and restaurant have been also unveiled a few days ago :

Kantary-Pattaya-Executive-Lounge-01.jpg

Kantary-Pattaya-Executive-Lounge.jpg

Kantary-Pattaya-Restaurant-01.jpg

Kantary-Pattaya-Restaurant.jpg 

I guess rentals at VT6 are going to be problematic for while with all that construction going on.

Thank you very much for providing the updates.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

"28 stories"?

Well shit, guess I won't be able to bang my girls on the balcony floors of my high-floor, south side rentals anymore

And have to feel sorry for Honey's Coffee Shop.  Seems likely her customers won't want to lounge around much with all the noise.

Perfecting my ability to "let that which does not matter truly slide"

DAMN....I knew I should have cashed my isa in and bought that plot of land....

I guess rentals at VT6 are going to be problematic for while with all that construction going on.

Thank you very much for providing the updates.

Cheers

Perthie

You're welcome.

Well guess it will mostly depend on the floors were the condos are located. Above 20th should not be much affected, and Naklua side condos not affected at all of course, they will even get more value during the time of construction as Walking Street side will become dusty and noisy ;)

Really wonder how loud noise will be during the day and if they even might work at night as they are doing now during some evenings in The Base project, on the other side of Second Road.