smile286.jpg

threesome1.jpg

v65.jpg

v55.jpg

Edited by Piece Corp

Retired

Nice ladies!

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking to book 2 rooms for March next year through honeys. This is her reply about construction

"Hi 

There is the possibility if building on the land next to view talay but this may not happen for 2 years-nobody knows yet 
Construction work in other condos is not likely but can be a possibility 

Best Regards,
Honey

Have always stayed in hotels and want to try this place sue to the huge amount of recommendations from PA. The rooms are on the 21st and 22 floor. Willing to risk it as the cancellation policy is fare enough.

"POLICIES & DISCLAIMERS> 
Full rental payment is due within 24 hours of check-in(less any booking deposit paid)

A pre-authorisation on a credit card OR security deposit of 6000THB is payable on check in.This is refundable/cancelled on day of departure providing there is no damage. Cancellation Policy:-30+ days, 80% deposit refunded,7+ days, 50% deposit refunded.Within 7 days we can't guarantee a refund but we always do our best to find another customer and will refund accordingly.
*In the event of any construction noise from work taking place that is out of our control,we can not issue a refund but will do our best to find an alternative room in View Talay 6*

"I like my Dessert first" :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

I've booked a room on the 25th floor through Dancewatchers. I actually got a room on the Hilton side, but i figured even if it was on the other side, and even if the was construction noise....anything above the 20th floor i doubt you're going to hear it much if at all over the rest of the noise of the city.

I think it's easy to forget quite how high up that is....i've never been there, but just from looking at pictures and Google earth....it's a big building.

Edited by Leon25

I have a September booking for a high floor 100 sq meter VT6 party Palace with Dancewatchers. My 1 bedroom condo will face the construction site and I am not optimistic should construction of the new buildings begin before or during my rental period this year. The construction noise during the day will be a huge negative factor. A high floor and noise resistant windows will not eliminate the noise plus the use of the swimming pool during daylight working hours will be severely impacted by the construction.

I made my reservation knowing full well the risk. I guess I am gambling with my deposit that construction next door will not begin until late 2015 or early 2016. I have my fingers crossed.  

Edited by gogul

• 1 month later...

Did not have much time lately to check about the Kasemkij/Kantary project next to View Talay 6.

What are the latest news from the ones staying/living in the tower ?

Have the contractor already begin to clean the empty lot next to VT6 or do we have any date for the start of the digging/construction ? 

Did not have much time lately to check about the Kasemkij/Kantary project next to View Talay 6.

What are the latest news from the ones staying/living in the tower ?

Have the contractor already begin to clean the empty lot next to VT6 or do we have any date for the start of the digging/construction ? 

no construction started or site clearance.

time scale unknown

Edited by striderman

As many current building projects are either being put on hold or cancelled in Pattaya currently I really cant imagine that anything will start on this plot in the short term.

If I was thinking of booking here for any time in the next 12 months I would not be put off..

So much so that I've been looking at long term rentals in there from later this year, amongst other places

I'm hoping that bookings will drop off because of the fear of development commencing soon and I may be able to bag a great deal on a very high floor beach facing and WS side for 12 months.

Not looking that good so far.......................

Edited by Beerburgerbonk

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

Someone was cutting grass there yesterday. And i heard i chainshaw working, but could not see that one from the fence at 2.road

Blue ring: person cutting grass

P1080614.jpg

I was passing today with a bath bus, and it seemed like all the grass was cut close to 2.road

I was passing today with a bath bus, and it seemed like all the grass was cut close to 2.road

my guess would be clearing the site for an exact survey otherwise why not just dig it up with a couple of joseph cyril bamfords

They clear the brush and tall grass at least twice every year.    Beachroadlover

As many current building projects are either being put on hold or cancelled in Pattaya currently I really cant imagine that anything will start on this plot in the short term.

If I was thinking of booking here for any time in the next 12 months I would not be put off..

So much so that I've been looking at long term rentals in there from later this year, amongst other places

I'm hoping that bookings will drop off because of the fear of development commencing soon and I may be able to bag a great deal on a very high floor beach facing and WS side for 12 months.

Not looking that good so far.......................

I suspect you are spot on with that mate. Like anything in Thailand it's not a done deal until it starts...and then not even then lol!

But I suspect it will get built eventually...just not this year.

They clear the brush and tall grass at least twice every year.    Beachroadlover

Yes I have seen in on a few occasions.

There is a fence that divide the property at approximately 60/40 with the larger (2nd rd side) always being cleared to near a dirt field a some of the other divide the same near the fence.

taken this afternoon from 2nd rd

feb 11 027 (Custom).JPG

• 4 weeks later...

Any updates? Looking to book for may and this would affect the decision cheers

I will be there tomorrow night for 2 weeks. I will give you an update

Any updates? Looking to book for may and this would affect the decision cheers

nothing happening, get booking

So have arrived and settled into my VT6 apartment. No construction on next door what so ever!

IMG_0053.JPG

IMG_0054.JPG

• Like 2

:) the bad thing is there's no microwave that would have compensated for such a small kitchen