IGNORED

Rooms Above The New Chow Soy Restaurant

dazsomer123

mate it will be my first time to Patts, I will take it from 25th til the 1st if I can, check PM and maybe sendm e thru details if i need to pay in advance etc?

cheers :001_Thank_You5:

:GoldenSmile1:

Is very large room available sep 15 to oct 15?

• 4 weeks later...

Room Update

Good sized room available from 9th Oct until Noon 16th Oct only **550B a night all in**

Very Large Room with PC available from Oct 30th 09 until checkout noon 8th Nov 09 **only 600B a night all in**

Pm me or e-mail [email protected]

Edited by dazsomer123

• 2 weeks later...

Room Update

Good sized room available from 9th Oct until Noon 16th Oct only **550B a night **

Very Large Room with PC available from Oct 30th 09 until checkout noon 8th Nov 09 **only 600B a night all in**

Pm me or e-mail [email protected]

Good Sized room still available from 9th Oct until Noon 16th Oct a night all in only **550B** a night all in.

daz I sent you a PM, I'm looking for 2 rooms (the large ones if possible) for the 22nd to the 25th November is this possible?

Cheers for the PM daz. That's a pity thanks for getting back to me so soon.

Geo

Rooms available in Soi Chayapoom Opposite Canterbury Tales cafe. The rooms have King Size Bed, A/C, Hot Shower, Cable TV, DVD Player, Kettle, 29" Flat Screen TV, Large Fridge, Digital Safe in room, Very nice bathroom & and is very nicely done out with Sofa. The building was fully refurbished within the last 15 months. The rooms have Free WI-FI Internet. The location is very convenient for most places in town.

**Please Note The Very Large Room Now Has A Pentium 4 PC With WiFi **

Rooms are well priced from:

400B (small Room)

550B (Good Sized Room)

600B (Very Large Room Pictured) Has A Pentium 4 PC With WiFi In Room

Very Large Room Pictured Has A Pentium 4 PC With WiFi In Room[/b]I think the price for the rooms are very reasonable and in a great spot, close to all the action, and you have the advantage of Canterbury Tales opposite where you can in my opinion get the best value Breakfast in all of Pattaya![/b]

For more info contact [email protected] or PM me

The Very Large Room 600B (Below)

Big_Room.jpg

Toilet_2.jpg

(Below) Pic off The Good Sized Room With Balconey & Comfortable Sofa 550B

Room3_4.jpg

Small Room 400B (Below)

The small room is approx 20 ft X 9 Ft..... the room has Large Fridge, A.C., 29" Samsung TV, DVD Player, Hot Water Shower, Safety deposit box and Free Wi-Fi Internet. All this for only 400 Baht per night.

Very Large Room With PC & Internet Still Available from 30th Oct Until 8th Nov Only 600B a Night

Edited by dazsomer123

Very Large Room With PC & Internet Still Available from 30th Oct Until 8th Nov Only 600B a Night

Hi Dave,

I'll take that for the 30th Oct, 1st and 2nd November, if possible. Thanks. Will e-mail you also.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

Hi Dave,

I'll take that for the 30th Oct, 1st and 2nd November, if possible. Thanks. Will e-mail you also.

Hi Cliff!

Booked it for you, I have just sent you an e-mail.

Regards

Dave

• 3 weeks later...

Room Update

Good sized room is available from Noon 8th Dec 09 until Check out noon 17th Dec 09 ***Only 550B per night all inclusive***

U Are doing good business brother, very understandably. i ll probably try to stay there ass wel sood. good luck and expand your business so you can accomodate us all lol

U Are doing good business brother, very understandably. i ll probably try to stay there ass wel sood. good luck and expand your business so you can accomodate us all lol

Hi Aras!

Thanks mate! doing okay considering the world crises, just pop me a PM if you need an enquiry about a room.

Regards

Dave

Hi,Dave.......i must admit that your rooms are really very very nice......Good job,my friend!!!Well done

i will be in Pattaya for the 2nd time around 18,19 february 2010 with a friend of mine and stay 2-3 weeks(we leave first days of March) 2010........is it early so i can book 2 rooms from you(The large and the good size)???

Take care and again you do excellent job

Lakis

Hi,Dave.......i must admit that your rooms are really very very nice......Good job,my friend!!!Well done

i will be in Pattaya for the 2nd time around 18,19 february 2010 with a friend of mine and stay 2-3 weeks(we leave first days of March) 2010........is it early so i can book 2 rooms from you(The large and the good size)???

Take care and again you do excellent job

Lakis

Hi Lakis!

I Only have the good sized room available from 17th Feb 10, I understand that you would like to be with your friend.

Sorry could not be of more help this time.

Regards

Dave

Hi,

Do you have anything available end of December - beginning of January?

Many thanks,

A

Hi Apple69!

Sorry I don't have anything until 7th Jan.

Regards

Dave

Room Update

Very large room is available From Noon 5th Jan until check out noon 16th Jan Only 600B a night all in.

Edited by dazsomer123

• 2 weeks later...

Room Update

Very large room is available From Noon 5th Jan until check out noon 16th Jan Only 600B a night all in.

Room Update

Very Large Room with Pentium 4 PC in room has become available from 5th Jan until Noon 16th Jan. ***Great room Only 600B a night all in***

Edited by dazsomer123

Room Update

Very Large Room with Pentium 4 PC in room has become available from 5th Jan until Noon 16th Jan. ***Great room Only 6000B a night all in***

I do hope you mean 600B :)

Otherwise it would be tad expensive.

Cheers !

• 2 weeks later...

I do hope you mean 600B :)

Otherwise it would be tad expensive.

Cheers !

Well Spotted Rogerman!

LOL! never noticed that you are right it is 600B a night Thanks!

which floor are the rooms mate?

I am going to be in pattaya in march and am goin to stay for a month, i suppose i have the luxury to choose my room already? or is it booked for march too :DeadHorse2:

Cheers

which floor are the rooms mate?

I am going to be in pattaya in march and am goin to stay for a month, i suppose i have the luxury to choose my room already? or is it booked for march too :001_Thank_You5:

Cheers

Hi!

Depends what dates you want as I have a few weeks away already....rooms are on the 2nd and 3rd floor.

Regards

Dave