Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Rooms Above The New Chow Soy Restaurant

dazsomer123

ROOM UPDATE

Just had a cancellation for the good sized room from 27th March 09 until Noon Check out noon 28th April. 500B a night all in

Regards

Dave

Cheers

Edited by dazsomer123

• 3 weeks later...

Low Season Prices: April, May, June, July, August, Sept.

400B (Small Room)

500B (Good Sized Room)

550B (Very Large Room) All pictures on page one

Edited by dazsomer123

Hi Dave / Daz

I sent Daz an email requesting the good sized room from 7th April.

I will be staying 14 nights.

Please advise

Cheers

These prices appear way too low for the type of room that is pictured. I would actually have to see it before renting. Also, what type of security is available? At these prices, the security for valuables can't be that good.

These prices appear way too low for the type of room that is pictured. I would actually have to see it before renting. Also, what type of security is available? At these prices, the security for valuables can't be that good.

Hi farang1!

Never had any trouble with security in the 2 years I have been here...but you are never to sure. I live on the premises and The restaraunt is open from 10am until 2am so ther is always staff about and the only way in is through the shop.

Plus not to mention that all the rooms have safety boxes in the rooms.

Regards

Dave

Hi Dave / Daz

I sent Daz an email requesting the good sized room from 7th April.

I will be staying 14 nights.

Please advise

Cheers

I think that i have replied to you by e-mail?

Edited by dazsomer123

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dave

Sent you PM tonight regarding availability for May, June may of sent it twice sorry

look for ward to your reply.

Hi Dave

Sent you PM tonight regarding availability for May, June may of sent it twice sorry

look for ward to your reply.

Hi Richard!

Just sent you a PM with the availabilities

Regards

Dave

Hi,

I am looking to see what rooms you have available between March 20th - April 1st?

Thanks,

Jay

Hi,

I am looking to see what rooms you have available between March 20th - April 1st?

Thanks,

Jay

Hi Jay!

Just sent you a PM mate.

Regards

Dave

very mice lookin rooms

the frog man kvfb black an gold magic

Hi Dave

Please P.M. me with availability of rooms for period April 27th - May 16 th. Also could you advise on which rooms are on which floor, as important for us oldies! Thanks

Hi Dave

Please P.M. me with availability of rooms for period April 27th - May 16 th. Also could you advise on which rooms are on which floor, as important for us oldies! Thanks

Damn!!!

That's one I forgot to ask, bet I'm on the top floor :Party1:

Edited by pompooee

Damn!!!

That's one I forgot to ask. I'm booked in for those dates, bet I'm on the top floor :Party1:

LOL :) he he, that is not something that bother me, although I am less sporty than when I was a young hansum man...But the thai girls sometimes have strange ideas concerning physical workouts: More than once, obviously fit girls (20-something, not an ounce of fat, crazily dancing all night long in pattaya gogo or disco) looked at a few stairs like I was forcing them to climb the himalaya...oh well, I just took them on my back (and I was still alive at the top, something I would not try anymore with a farang girl of typical body weight :-p ). And no, this strange allergy to stairs was not predictive of special (and very unfortunate) laziness for the things to come after the "ascension" :LOL:

do they have monthly rates?

<EMBED SRC="http://games.webgamedesign.com/free/counter2.swf?title=AC%20Baby!!!&count=down&time=1314994800000&bgc=0x0077cc&bgb=1&bgd=0&bc=0xcccccc&bb=1&bd=0&tc=0xcccccc&tb=1&td=1&uc=0x99ccff&ub=1&ud=2&nc=0x333333&nb=1&nd=0" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" NAME="Free Counter" ALIGN=MIDDLE WIDTH=500 HEIGHT=100 quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" allowFullScreen="false" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

hows the room availability look for the 17th may till 30th may ? Thanks.

Hi Mr One!

Just sent you a PM