IGNORED

Rooms Above The New Chow Soy Restaurant

dazsomer123

sent you a pm daz

regarding room availibility fromthe 11th to the 18th x3

Edited by ritch

Hows it goin Dazsomer was lookin at the photos of your rooms there well impressed was wondering if you have any rooms available around september 09 lookin for a large room im flying over on the 10th of september but arriving in bangkok on the 11th and getting a taxi straight to pattaya if you could let me know that would be fantastic cheers bud.

Hows it goin Dazsomer was lookin at the photos of your rooms there well impressed was wondering if you have any rooms available around september 09 lookin for a large room im flying over on the 10th of september but arriving in bangkok on the 11th and getting a taxi straight to pattaya if you could let me know that would be fantastic cheers bud.

Hi Dell Boy!

I do have the good sized room available in Sep but if you could let me know how many nights you are looking for as you did not say.

Regards

Dave

Hi Dave

I would like to enquire if any large rooms available for the dates 28th may to 1st june.

regds

Pradeep

I could charge you with sexual assault, but I won't if you sleep with me

How you doin dave cheers for getting back to me will be lookin to take the room for about 2 weeks if thats ok from the 11th of september to the 24th of september 09 could you please send me the address of your place i know were abouts it is but just to show the taxi driver would be a big help my flight gets in at about 7pm so probably won't be in pattaya for about 9-10pm if thats ok cheers PAUL

How you doin dave cheers for getting back to me will be lookin to take the room for about 2 weeks if thats ok from the 11th of september to the 24th of september 09 could you please send me the address of your place i know were abouts it is but just to show the taxi driver would be a big help my flight gets in at about 7pm so probably won't be in pattaya for about 9-10pm if thats ok cheers PAUL

Hi Paul!

Sent you a Pm regarding the room hopefully you got it.

Regards

Dave

How you dave i never got any of your messages regarding the room

How you dave i never got any of your messages regarding the room

Hi Delboy66!

I confirmed the room by PM arriving 11/09/09 until checkout noon 25th/09/09.......can you please e-mail me [email protected] to make sure you still want me to hold or not.

Regards

Dave

Room Update

Very Large Room has become available from 16 July until Noon 3rd August due to cancelation only 550B per night.

Regards

Dave

Room Update

Very Large Room has become available from 16 July until Noon 28th July due to cancelation only 550B per night.

Regards

Dave

Edited by dazsomer123

Just home from my latest trip and I spent 18 days in the X large room, outstanding value at a budget price thanks Daz truely memorable

Just home from my latest trip and I spent 18 days in the X large room, outstanding value at a budget price thanks Daz truely memorable

Cheers Dave!

Pleasure having you, although once again sorry about the Electric when we were getting re wired lol. Good news though been okay since.

Regards

Dave

Cheers Dave!

Pleasure having you, although once again sorry about the Electric when we were getting re wired lol. Good news though been okay since.

Regards

Dave

Electric??? Hope it will work while I'm up yours next month....Heh.. How is the team going in the League...

Electric??? Hope it will work while I'm up yours next month....Heh.. How is the team going in the League...

:GoldenSmile1:

Hi Richard!

We had a rewiring job done, but kool now lol. The team is doing well in the Friday League but not to well in the Monday league Martin is waiting on your return lol.

Regards

Dave

:GoldenSmile1:

Hi Richard!

We had a rewiring job done, but kool now lol. The team is doing well in the Friday League but not to well in the Monday league Martin is waiting on your return lol.

Regards

Dave

Lol, Hello Dave...... Was playing last night in Ireland, The pockets on pool table was so small, smaller than ladyboys arse....Anyway, tell the boys I said hello and win win win on fridays for me..... Good night...

Sent you a message Dave

Thanx

Cheers singhop!

Just sent you a PM regarding your dates.

Lol, Hello Dave...... Was playing last night in Ireland, The pockets on pool table was so small, smaller than Ladyboys arse....Anyway, tell the boys I said hello and win win win on fridays for me..... Good night...

Hi Richie!

Sorry mate never tried a lady boys ass as yet, maybe you could tell me what it's like next time lol.

Room Update

Very Large Room has become available from 16 July until Noon 28th July due to cancelation only 550B per night.

Regards

Dave

Room still free

Edited by dazsomer123

I stayed there in April and booked again for Xmas! Very good value for money and good location. Only had some minor issues with the room and if I compare it to the other guesthouses in the area I'd have to say its by far the best in this price range.

large sig = small penis

I hope the accommodation is better than the food

The food fellah is excellent value for money, so where are you coming from?

Chow Soy competes with 2 of the best places in Patts for breakfasts, ie Witherspoons and Continental Bakery, and can stand amonst them for quality, freshness and taste. As for the Thai and Chinese menus, they are as good as any in this price range.

Obviously, if you are comparing with expensive restaurants and hotels there will be a diference, but ,in this area and at these prices, there is nothing wrong with the food here.

Not wanting to name names of competitors in I consider vastly inferior, however, I will go so far as to say I have not eaten anything better, and eaten a lot worse in Soi Chayapoon.

THe rooms are the best value for money in Patts, and the food cannot be fairly knocked. Then again you're Welsh; Maybe missing lamb on the menu?

Edited by sluminit

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

• 2 weeks later...

Room Update

The Very Large Room is still available from 26th July until Noon 3rd Aug 09......550B a night all in. Even has computer in the room with WiFi.

regards

Dave