Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Rooms Above The New Chow Soy Restaurant

dazsomer123

Excellent news, as you said. I reckon, also, that you'll have no problem filing them. Keep me informed as your place is always first on my list.

Cheers, and good luck to all

Cheers!

Will let post the pics when finished.

Regards

Dave

Cheers!

Will let post the pics when finished.

Regards

Dave

New Rooms Should be ready From April onwards.

Regards

Dave

Hey Dave,

I have read through all the post and I can't figure out if you have anything open March 11 for 8 or 9 nights? I don't see how you keep up with it!

Thanks in advance.

not anymore! :) check your PM

"It all made sense intellectually. But I've never trusted extremes, whether it be drug addiction, religious fanaticism, or zero-carb diets."

Just sent you a PM Dave :001_Thank_You5:

“See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.â€

• 2 weeks later...

New Rooms Update

Just to let you we have 4 Very Large Brand New Rooms will be taking booking from 4th April onwards.

Regards

Ice

New Rooms Update

Just to let you we have 4 Very Large Brand New Rooms will be taking booking from 4th April onwards.

Regards

Ice

Hi Dave I like to book a very large room Fro March 18 till March 25, please inform me what is available and how much for one week.Can the guest smoke in the room and are your hotel guests friendly. Thanks

Hi Dave I like to book a very large room Fro March 18 till March 25, please inform me what is available and how much for one week.Can the guest smoke in the room and are your hotel guests friendly. Thanks

Sorry!

Full for the dates you require.

Regards

Dave

Dave, Do you have any openings for Apr. 14 - May 8, VERY Large Room?

Edited by riverliver

Dave, Do you have any openings for Apr. 14 - May 8, VERY Large Room?

Just sent you a PM regarding out new rooms.

Regards

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Good news. Hope to be down early May.

Good luck with em.

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

Good news. Hope to be down early May.

Good luck with em.

Still have a few vacancies here and there in May lol, but filling up nicely.

hi mate im chasing two rooms from 17april 2010 until the 24april 2010,not overly fussy on size as long as it has a/c anf fridge

cheers

hi mate im chasing two rooms from 17april 2010 until the 24april 2010,not overly fussy on size as long as it has a/c anf fridge

cheers

Sent you a PM regarding your dates

Regards

Dave

Room Update!

Good sized room available from 8th April until Noon 16th April only 550B a night all in.

Edited by dazsomer123

Room Update!

Good sized room available from 8th April until Noon 16th April only 550B a night all in.

550B

Edited by dazsomer123

ok, there are two of us and was wandering if yu had 2 rooms from the 17th may - to the 7th June?

center]'''''''''''You only pass through this life once; you don't come back for an encore.''''''''''''[/center]

ok, there are two of us and was wandering if yu had 2 rooms from the 17th may - to the 7th June?

Sorry only have one room 17th May until 23 May.....sorry could not be more help.

Regards

Dave

Sorry only have one room 17th May until 23 May.....sorry could not be more help.

Regards

Dave

Hi Dave,

I'm going to be staying at your place most of May but my buddy (not a BM) is going to be coming to Pattaya from May 16-23, if you still have the room mentioned above available can you lock it in for him (his name is Joe). Being that it's not available until the 17th I'll let him crash with me the night of the 16th (he doesn't get in to Pattaya until 3AM on the 17th anyways).

If you would, please let me know if it's confirmed as well as what type of room it is.. Preferably Very Large but will settle for whatever's available.

Thanks,

Sandiegoman (Mike)

"I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut"

<center>

</center>

Looking for a nice room near the action and the very large room looks really good. Coming in late Sept. or early Oct.

How the AC ? quiet / good & cold ? How can I reserve it ?

Thanks hope to stay there Dave

Edited by LBL51

Looking for a nice room near the action and the very large room looks really good. Coming in late Sept. or early Oct.

How the AC ? quiet / good & cold ? How can I reserve it ?

Thanks hope to stay there Dave

Just sent you an e-mail regarding your dates, the air cons are brand new LG's.... just PM me with your dates.

Regards

Dave