IGNORED

Rooms Above The New Chow Soy Restaurant

dazsomer123

hello dazsomer 123 have you got any rooms going for 17th september for 10 nights. thanks mate.

Hi!

Just sent you a PM.

Regards

Dave

Stopped their recently, rooms especially on front are large, big plasma tv,good shower, safty box internet, guest friendly. Ticks all the boxes especially if you like soi buokhao area, can get baht bus to Walking Street, Soi6,7,8. price good.

Also staff friendly, food in restaurant good.

Only problem is you might find it difficlt to book, cause fills up quick. Scottish owned

Hi DazSomer 123,

Do you have 2 rooms available from Friday Febraury 11th 2011 for 6 nights ?? Preferrably the biggest room and the next size down but will be happy with any 2 rooms.

Do you also then have 2 rooms from Monday 14th Feb 2011 for 3 nights. Have another 2 friends coming to Pattaya on this date looking for a room each.

I have also sent you an email but thought I would put up a message on here to ensure you get it one way or the other.

Thanks mate

Cheers ,

Darren.

Edited by ThaiDaffy

Room Update

Very Large room with 42" Plasma T.V.available from 5th Aug until noon 12th August.....only 600B a night.

Edited by dazsomer123

Room Update

Very Large room with 42" Plasma T.V.has just become available from 15th Aug until noon 24th August.....only 600B a night.

How about Nov 29-Feb 25? lol found good price on plane ticket...haven't taken the plundge yet.

How about Nov 29-Feb 25? lol found good price on plane ticket...haven't taken the plundge yet.

Just sent you a PM

regards

Dave

Big room available in November? 13th until 6th December.

Cheers

Sorry dont have any rooms available for the dates you require.

Regards

Dave

Room Update

Very Large room with 42" Plasma T.V.has just become available from 15th Aug until noon 24th August.....only 600B a night.

Still available

Hi mate. Is the Very large room available 02.09.10 through to 19.09.10? I know its late but thought i would ask

I am interested in Very Large room from 21 September to 7 October. Please PM me if the room is available.

Edited by Zesam

I am interested in Very Large room from 21 September to 7 October. Please PM me if the room is available.

Hi!

Just sent you a PM.

Regards

Dave

Room Update

Room Update

Still available

Hi Dave,

Are some of your very large rooms available in the 18th September - 2th October period?

Send me a PM if something is available,

Thanks!

Greg.

Hi Dave so glad I booked early with you as it looks as I will have a lot of company Sept to Oct.

So ready to visit Pattaya for the first time ! I booked with Bell Bus from BBK to Canterbury Tales

because I wasn't sure they knew your place. Was I mistaken ? Is it across the street ( soi ) ?

Let me know if I'm off course.

Thanks - LBL51

Hi Dave so glad I booked early with you as it looks as I will have a lot of company Sept to Oct.

So ready to visit Pattaya for the first time ! I booked with Bell Bus from BBK to Canterbury Tales

because I wasn't sure they knew your place. Was I mistaken ? Is it across the street ( soi ) ?

Let me know if I'm off course.

Thanks - LBL51

Hi!

You cant go wrong, we are directly across from Canterbury tales.

regards

Dave

Hi Dave,

Any large rooms available in the 18th September - 2th October period?

Send me a PM if something is available, or maybe post the remaining availabilities here

Thanks!

Greg.

Hi Dave,

Any large rooms available in the 18th September - 2th October period?

Send me a PM if something is available, or maybe post the remaining availabilities here

Thanks!

Greg.

Hi Greg!

Hope you are well? I only have the good sized room available (550B) from 27th unitl 2nd Oct, I am sure that is the room you were in last time.

If you want me to hold these dates let me know.

Regards

Dave

Hey the first pic room looks so nice... How much is that one ?? And where is it exactly ?? How far from Walking street ??

The room pictured is 600B a night, we are on Soi Chayapoon Oasis Ago Go is on the corner and we are the 4th Building on the right hand side directly across from Canterbury Tales.

Walking St. is only about 5 mnts, 10B on the Baht bus from Oasis Ago Go.

Regards

Dave