IGNORED

Rooms Above The New Chow Soy Restaurant

dazsomer123

Room Update

Very Large room with PC in room has just become available from 13th April until noon 20th April only 600B a night.

Regards

Dave

Edited by dazsomer123

Room Update

Very Large room with PC in room has just become available from 12th April until noon 30th April only 600B a night.

Regards

Dave

hi dave,

i will take it from 20 april until 29 april

please let me know.

Ciao

hi dave,

i will take it from 20 april until 29 april

please let me know.

Ciao

Hi!

Booked the room for you as requested....already sent you a PM.

Regards

Dave

Room Update

Very Large room with PC in room has just become available from 21st June April only 600B a night.

Regards

Dave

Edited by dazsomer123

• 2 weeks later...

Room Update

Very Large room with PC in room has just become available from 21st June April only 600B a night.

Regards

Dave

The New Rooms are now available all the new rooms have 42" Plasma T.V.'s 3 seater sofa & Free WiFi.

Regards

Dave

Stayed for a few days last week and took a look at the new rooms.

Basically, they are excellent.

Very large, bright, airy, very well-furnished,and with the added bonus of a brand new 42 inch plasma TV for your teeluk to watch Thai soaps, or for you to enjoy DVDs on.

Booked my next trip immediately and I would advise anyone planning a stay to do the same.

You will not find better value accommadation in Pattaya, and Dave,even though he's a United slag, is an excellent host.

The food also seems to have somehow improved on its previous high standards. Well done!

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

The New Rooms are now available all the new rooms have 42" Plasma T.V.'s 3 seater sofa & Free WiFi.

Regards

Dave

Dave

I'll speak for one of those large rooms from 24 Apr 10 to 4 May 10. Does the plasma have a PC RGB input? I'd love to watch the movies from my laptop on it while recovering.

Woo

Dave

I'll speak for one of those large rooms from 24 Apr 10 to 4 May 10. Does the plasma have a PC RGB input? I'd love to watch the movies from my laptop on it while recovering.

Woo

On the way to Pats today. Guess I'll poke my head in and see whats, what when I get there.

On the way to Pats today. Guess I'll poke my head in and see whats, what when I get there.

Sorry dont have any rooms for the dates you require.

Regards

dave

hi guys just came across these rooms they look realy good im looking for somewere to stay for 30 days in august but need somewere where the mattress is not rock hard like alot of them in pattaya seem to be just need something thats a bit soft and comfy so any feedback on the beds here would be realy apprecated

:)

the bed and sofa are both extremely comfy.

"It all made sense intellectually. But I've never trusted extremes, whether it be drug addiction, religious fanaticism, or zero-carb diets."

Dave,

Rooms look good. I'll send an email.

Edited by regent

hi iam a regular to pattaya and would love to stop at one your rooms if available,iam in pattaya from the 28 may till the 12 june {15 nights}.cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, arriving on the 14th of june, any rooms available at that time? I'm was planning to stay elsewhere, but my mate is arriving tomorrow and if the swimming pool at the other place isn't finished I would like to opt for your rooms, let me know.

EDIT, actually arriving on the 15th (14th my departure date), having looked at the pictures, I'd prefer a new room with the tiles, don't care for carpet that much, let me know. I'm staying for a month, so if you don't have the 15th, I might check in later, don't mind changing rooms once in a while.

Edited by Zieke Reiger

Trust me, it's paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed.

For mine is a generation that circles the globe and searches for something we haven't tried before.

So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome.

Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it.

reeves.jpg

Hi, arriving on the 14th of june, any rooms available at that time? I'm was planning to stay elsewhere, but my mate is arriving tomorrow and if the swimming pool at the other place isn't finished I would like to opt for your rooms, let me know.

EDIT, actually arriving on the 15th (14th my departure date), having looked at the pictures, I'd prefer a new room with the tiles, don't care for carpet that much, let me know. I'm staying for a month, so if you don't have the 15th, I might check in later, don't mind changing rooms once in a while.

Hi!

I have a room from 17th June until noon 20th June very big room but no balconey 550B a night, then from 20th I have one of the new rooms with 42" Plasma available for the rest of your stay. Both rooms are well furnished with King Sized beds and 3 seater sofa etc.

Regards

Dave

Hello Dave

Still have a room booked for my friend Michael... Remember you booked it for him on july/Aug... He is asking me to remind you for him.. Worried He is.. Lol... And he also asked me what room you have for him? He hopes his room is on the front like yours... How you going? I might try to come over depending the Bangkok problems and The Ashes....

Hi,

Sorry for the short notice but do you have any rooms available over the next few days?

Many thanks,

A

Hello Dave

Still have a room booked for my friend Michael... Remember you booked it for him on july/Aug... He is asking me to remind you for him.. Worried He is.. Lol... And he also asked me what room you have for him? He hopes his room is on the front like yours... How you going? I might try to come over depending the Bangkok problems and The Ashes....

Hi Richard!

He is all booked, put him in the same room you had last time you were here.

Regards

Dave

Hi,

Sorry for the short notice but do you have any rooms available over the next few days?

Many thanks,

A

Only have one of the new rooms available 19th & 20th May.

Regards

Dave

If me and a mate wanted to book for 2months in your new rooms (so 2 rooms) is there any discount for long stay? or same rates? thanks mate

Do you do airport-pickup?

When you book in advance, I always dislike looking with the cab driver (that doesn't know any english) for a hotel :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by Tommy204

"Why are farangs so stupid?" she asked and I had no answer to that.

Do you do airport-pickup?

When you book in advance, I always dislike looking with the cab driver (that doesn't know any english) for a hotel :Circle_Sharks:

Taxi Can be arranged by Mr T, most board members use Mr T. 1,000B from airport.

Regards

Dave

Room Update

Very large room with PC in it has just become available from 21st May until Noon June 6th only 600B a night

Edited by dazsomer123

hey mate what rooms you have available for 1st august and the prices cheers

pom rak pattaya