IGNORED

Rooms Above The New Chow Soy Restaurant

dazsomer123

Hi Dave

How you doing mate?

Thanks for the hospitality during my stay, just a pity i had to cut my stay short. It was a pleasure to stay there, great location, great rooms, great staff and the food ain't half bad mate, did enjoy the breakfast in the afternoon and at a price of 100b is not bad.

Just wanted to say thanks mate and i'll be back in December so make sure you got the big room with PC for me mate.

Regards

Man

Hello Dave, I am making my 2nd trip to Pattaya jan-feb. Do you have a website? I saw the pics you posted at the start of the thread, and I'm just wondering if the rooms are in much the same condition? Any updated pics? Rates the same? Wifi in all rooms? A/c? any additional charges beyond the daily rate? The pics look great, I just want to make sure the rooms still look that good. thanks!

Call me old fashioned, but I believe in having sex with a girl at least three times before I'll buy her dinner.

Hello Dave, I am making my 2nd trip to Pattaya jan-feb. Do you have a website? I saw the pics you posted at the start of the thread, and I'm just wondering if the rooms are in much the same condition? Any updated pics? Rates the same? Wifi in all rooms? A/c? any additional charges beyond the daily rate? The pics look great, I just want to make sure the rooms still look that good. thanks!

As a regular guest at Chow Soi, I can tell you that the rooms are better than they look in the pics and the new rooms are even better t6han those; beautifully decorated and furnished with 42" TVs for 6o0b a night is unreal.

There're no hidden charges unless you think paying 100b for an excellent full English Brekkie, not compulsory, is expensive.

Basically, they are the best rooms I've found in Patts for under 1500b. The only absence is a swimming pool but there are many nearby places who will let you use their's for a small fee.

As a bonus, there are three bars right next door which are also great fun and great value.

Edited by sluminit

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

As a regular guest at Chow Soi, I can tell you that the rooms are better than they look in the pics and the new rooms are even better t6han those; beautifully decorated and furnished with 42" TVs for 6o0b a night is unreal.

There're no hidden charges unless you think paying 100b for an excellent full English Brekkie, not compulsory, is expensive.

Basically, they are the best rooms I've found in Patts for under 1500b. The only absence is a swimming pool but there are many nearby places who will let you use their's for a small fee.

As a bonus, there are three bars right next door which are also great fun and great value.

Cheers Mate!

Thanks for the comments.

regards

Dave

Do you have a room free from 27th Dec - 16th Jan.

Cheers Mate!

Thanks for the comments.

regards

Dave

No problem, praise where it's due.

Makes it even harder for me to get a room when I want one, but I can always go SLUMINIT in Metro or Bookow if nothing's available.

Be lucky

Pussy is sweet,

but so is honey.

So beat your meat,

and save your money.

Thanks for repling to pm Dave,absolutely chuffed that you can sort me out for November.

Without a shadow of a doubt they're the best rooms on that Soi.

They must be doing well because I've recommended Chow Soy to a couple of my customers and they've come back to me and said they're full.

Hi dave,

Do You 3 rooms between 7th july to 11th july.

Sorry Dont have any vacancies for theses dates.

Regards

Dave

Hi mate, here is my very honest review....

I stayed at Chow Soy 2 times - last time it was last month, first time was last year. The rooms are in GREAT condition.

This place was recommended to me last year by a guy who retired in Patts. I must admit that at the beginning I was a bit reluctant to stay on Soy Chaypoon (for reasons detailed below) - but that proved to be a non-issue.

Each of us is different and has different requirements/expectations but here are the things that I really enjoy about this place:

- The rooms are BIG. There is a bed, a sofa, a table, full size fridge, big TV and still lots of extra space to enjoy.

- rooms have a big/king size bed in excellent condition

- rooms have big windows and there is plenty of light (also have good curtains if you want to sleep)

- very clean condition

- rooms have in room safe bolted in the wall (very important for me)

- BIG bathroom in very good condition with very good shower. Water pressure is not an issue. There is a wall separing the shower area from the rest of the bathroom so you will not drench the whole floor.

- there is a good size balcony - sometimes I enjoy watching the world go by from there. (... and some ladies do too...)

- last year I was lucky enough to get the very big room with PC - I didn't have to carry my laptop. Otherwise you get free wifi on your laptop. The signal was reliable and quick enough for my needs.

- A/C is good

- the room maid (Ann) is a very nice person to deal with. I always had a lady in my room and/or woke up at late hours - but Ann was always happy to accomodate my needs and clean-up the room (sometimes) at inconvenient hours. Also (for a tip) she provided 3 towels daily. Many days I got 3 different ladies (morning/midday/next night) so it was really important for me to have a clean looking room and a clean towel available. Just make sure that you have a tip for Ann. She didn't ask for it, but I tipped her daily (and I was very happy to do it because I had excellent room service). Ann doesn't speak too much english so make sure that you you know a few thai words (change towels, etc) or ask another lady from the staff to translate for you. This point is very important to me because in the past friends of mine had to deal with room maids at other places that refused to cleanup rooms after a particular time.

- this place has a restaurant downstairs which is very handy in particular situations as you can have the food delivered directly to your room. Sometimes, when I arrived late at night with a lady in tow - I ordered food downstairs and got it delivered to my room - it tends to lead to an intimate atmosphere in the room - eating and watching TV/ listening to the music with benefits later on, etc. Overall the food is excellent, but to me the thai food seems to be a little bit tuned for farang taste - this is just a personal opinion - nowdays I eat very spicy, even spicier than some thai people do LOL :) The restaurant has also excellent farang food - again nowdays I gave up the farang food alltogether while in Th - again this is just me. Don't think that this is criticism - it is just my food preference. If you are not a 100% hardcore thai food eater and/or also want to enjoy some farang food - the restaurant is an excellent choice. In fact I'm sure that many farangs prefer their food a bit less thai/spicy. I noticed that many farangs come to eat at this place even if they don't stay there.

- this place doesn't have a bar/bar ladies like many other places. While your preference might vary - to me in some aspects this is a bonus. I always avoid to bf ladies from near my place. In the past, friends of mine at other places felt obliged to buy ladydrinks and/or were labeled stingy because they didn't buy enough LDs for ladies they had no interest into.

- the place/area is really quiet during the night - you can enjoy a good sleep when needed. I really like the Soi Buakaow area, but some areas get really crazy with heaps of noisy parties. Personally I need a good sleep in order to look after the ladies next day :)

- Dave is very nice guy to deal with, very very helpfull and he will want to make sure that you enjoy your stay

- the other staff/kitchen ladies are nice and friendly and are always ready for a bit of friendly realaxed chat. Buy them a few drinks and they will be your friends for life :) LOL

- in one sentence - for my personal taste this place is EXCELLENT value for the money (...and the room prices are low...)

Now ... here are a few things I was a bit worried about before staying at this place ... not really about the place, more about the area:

- Soy Chaipoon doesn't look that nice - I was worried that some ladies will not not find the area too apealing. It proved to be a non-issue, no lady complained and actually many were pleasantly surprised by the size/look of the room once they got upstairs. In fact many bar ladies live in this area and many know the area well.

- The Soy Buakaow end of Soy Chaipoon gets flooded. Again it proved to be pretty much a non-issue. Last year there were some severe floods during a few days and the Soy Chaipoon got flooded, but so were many other areas around Soy Buakaow and even the Second Road. Once the rain stopped the water got drained pretty quickly. This area might be a bit more prone to flooding but personally I didn't find it as being an issue or even an inconvenience compared to other areas.

Again ... your requirements/preferences might vary, but for my personal needs I find this place EXCELLENT. You might have to book well in advance in order to get a room - which means that a lot of other guys also enjoy the place.

Edited by DeLaMunte

Rooms available in Soi Chayapoom Opposite Canterbury Tales cafe. The rooms have King Size Bed, A/C, Hot Shower, Cable TV, DVD Player, Kettle,(New Rooms 42" Plasma T.V.) other 29" Flat Screen TV, Large Fridge, Digital Safe in room, Very nice bathroom & and is very nicely done out with Sofa. The building was fully refurbished within the last 15 months. The rooms have Free WI-FI Internet. The location is very convenient for most places in town.

**Please Note The Very Large Room (Room 2) Now Has A Pentium 4 PC With WiFi **

Rooms are well priced from:

550B (Good Sized Room)

600B (Very Large Room Pictured) Has A Pentium 4 PC With WiFi In Room

[/b]

Very Large Room Pictured Has A Pentium 4 PC With WiFi In Room[/b]I think the price for the rooms are very reasonable and in a great spot, close to all the action, and you have the advantage of Canterbury Tales opposite where you can in my opinion get the best value Breakfast in all of Pattaya![/b]

For more info contact [email protected] or PM me

New Room Pics these rooms have 42" Plasma T.V.'s

post-17611-127055830115_thumb.jpg

post-17611-12705583256_thumb.jpg

post-17611-127055833503_thumb.jpg

The Very Large Room 600B (Below)

post-17611-1216276321_thumbjpg

post-17611-1216276459_thumbjpg

(Below) Pic off The Good Sized Room With Balconey & Comfortable Sofa 550B

post-17611-1216280677_thumbjpg

Room 4 Very Large Room With Sofa 550B a night

post-17611-048208100 1275055709_thumb.jpg

post-17611-048910600 1275056393_thumb.jpg

hi dave we ate in the resturant a few times last year and must say the food was very good also very reasonably priced. would you have 4 rooms available from 11/01/2011 to 10/02/2011 or how many rooms would be available

hi dave

do you have a room available from 22/11/10 - 13/12/10

cheers, Allan

Hi Allan!

Just sent you a PM regarding your dates.

Regards

Dave

Edited by dazsomer123

hello dave, just heard about your great restaurant and rooms ill be there in thailand on the 17th of june i would be greatful if you could pm about weather you have accom available from the 17th of june 2010 till the 4th of july for just one person would love to enjoy pattaya in your great accom, thanks please get back to me thanks.

Edited by dapper

hello dave, just heard about your great restaurant and rooms ill be there in thailand on the 17th of june i would be greatful if you could pm about weather you have accom available from the 17th of june 2010 till the 4th of july for just one person would love to enjoy pattaya in your great accom, thanks please get back to me thanks.

Hi Dapper!

Sorry only Have The very large room with the PC in it available from 24th June until check out noon 30th June.

Regards

Dave

Is there a public or communal pool close by ???

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Hi Dave how many rooms are available 12 sept for 2 weeks regards john

hi am loking a room for the month off june 2011 hope u can help thanks argyllman69

Hi dave

looking for 2 new very big rooms for 23 dec to 5 jan if possible.Name dave(nickname flago)cheers could you pm soon as poss

cheers dave :WhoSaw1:

i'm just back from an 18 night stay in one of the new rooms, number 6. i honestly can't think of anything negative to say about the place.

previously i've stayed sandy spring, tim boutique, Queen vic, august suite, sunshine. this was by far the best VFM.

rooms are good, food is nice, girls working there are friendly and dave is a good guy who will help you if you need anything.

i've already booked for my next trip at the end of november. the only bad thing to say is it's going to be hard to get rooms in the future!!

dave, i'll let you know as soon as i can my exact dates.

i'm just back from an 18 night stay in one of the new rooms, number 6. i honestly can't think of anything negative to say about the place.

previously i've stayed sandy spring, tim boutique, queen vic, august suite, sunshine. this was by far the best VFM.

rooms are good, food is nice, girls working there are friendly and dave is a good guy who will help you if you need anything.

i've already booked for my next trip at the end of november. the only bad thing to say is it's going to be hard to get rooms in the future!!

dave, i'll let you know as soon as i can my exact dates.

Cheers Mark! It was a pleasure having you mate.

Regards

Dave

Hi mate, here is my very honest review....

I stayed at Chow Soy 2 times - last time it was last month, first time was last year. The rooms are in GREAT condition.

This place was recommended to me last year by a guy who retired in Patts. I must admit that at the beginning I was a bit reluctant to stay on Soy Chaypoon (for reasons detailed below) - but that proved to be a non-issue.

Each of us is different and has different requirements/expectations but here are the things that I really enjoy about this place:

- The rooms are BIG. There is a bed, a sofa, a table, full size fridge, big TV and still lots of extra space to enjoy.

- rooms have a big/king size bed in excellent condition

- rooms have big windows and there is plenty of light (also have good curtains if you want to sleep)

- very clean condition

- rooms have in room safe bolted in the wall (very important for me)

- BIG bathroom in very good condition with very good shower. Water pressure is not an issue. There is a wall separing the shower area from the rest of the bathroom so you will not drench the whole floor.

- there is a good size balcony - sometimes I enjoy watching the world go by from there. (... and some ladies do too...)

- last year I was lucky enough to get the very big room with PC - I didn't have to carry my laptop. Otherwise you get free wifi on your laptop. The signal was reliable and quick enough for my needs.

- A/C is good

- the room maid (Ann) is a very nice person to deal with. I always had a lady in my room and/or woke up at late hours - but Ann was always happy to accomodate my needs and clean-up the room (sometimes) at inconvenient hours. Also (for a tip) she provided 3 towels daily. Many days I got 3 different ladies (morning/midday/next night) so it was really important for me to have a clean looking room and a clean towel available. Just make sure that you have a tip for Ann. She didn't ask for it, but I tipped her daily (and I was very happy to do it because I had excellent room service). Ann doesn't speak too much english so make sure that you you know a few thai words (change towels, etc) or ask another lady from the staff to translate for you. This point is very important to me because in the past friends of mine had to deal with room maids at other places that refused to cleanup rooms after a particular time.

- this place has a restaurant downstairs which is very handy in particular situations as you can have the food delivered directly to your room. Sometimes, when I arrived late at night with a lady in tow - I ordered food downstairs and got it delivered to my room - it tends to lead to an intimate atmosphere in the room - eating and watching TV/ listening to the music with benefits later on, etc. Overall the food is excellent, but to me the thai food seems to be a little bit tuned for farang taste - this is just a personal opinion - nowdays I eat very spicy, even spicier than some thai people do LOL :) The restaurant has also excellent farang food - again nowdays I gave up the farang food alltogether while in Th - again this is just me. Don't think that this is criticism - it is just my food preference. If you are not a 100% hardcore thai food eater and/or also want to enjoy some farang food - the restaurant is an excellent choice. In fact I'm sure that many farangs prefer their food a bit less thai/spicy. I noticed that many farangs come to eat at this place even if they don't stay there.

- this place doesn't have a bar/bar ladies like many other places. While your preference might vary - to me in some aspects this is a bonus. I always avoid to bf ladies from near my place. In the past, friends of mine at other places felt obliged to buy ladydrinks and/or were labeled stingy because they didn't buy enough LDs for ladies they had no interest into.

- the place/area is really quiet during the night - you can enjoy a good sleep when needed. I really like the Soi Buakaow area, but some areas get really crazy with heaps of noisy parties. Personally I need a good sleep in order to look after the ladies next day :)

- Dave is very nice guy to deal with, very very helpfull and he will want to make sure that you enjoy your stay

- the other staff/kitchen ladies are nice and friendly and are always ready for a bit of friendly realaxed chat. Buy them a few drinks and they will be your friends for life :) LOL

- in one sentence - for my personal taste this place is EXCELLENT value for the money (...and the room prices are low...)

Now ... here are a few things I was a bit worried about before staying at this place ... not really about the place, more about the area:

- Soy Chaipoon doesn't look that nice - I was worried that some ladies will not not find the area too apealing. It proved to be a non-issue, no lady complained and actually many were pleasantly surprised by the size/look of the room once they got upstairs. In fact many bar ladies live in this area and many know the area well.

- The Soy Buakaow end of Soy Chaipoon gets flooded. Again it proved to be pretty much a non-issue. Last year there were some severe floods during a few days and the Soy Chaipoon got flooded, but so were many other areas around Soy Buakaow and even the Second Road. Once the rain stopped the water got drained pretty quickly. This area might be a bit more prone to flooding but personally I didn't find it as being an issue or even an inconvenience compared to other areas.

Again ... your requirements/preferences might vary, but for my personal needs I find this place EXCELLENT. You might have to book well in advance in order to get a room - which means that a lot of other guys also enjoy the place.

Thanks For the Kinds Words I will let Anne know all you say about her lol.