IGNORED

Rooms Above The New Chow Soy Restaurant

dazsomer123

Hey Daz

Wondering what kind of availabilities you have for 2 months starting some time in between the start of feb and end march 2009?

Those rooms look like a great deal for shorter stays. Really good nightly rate. Might have to give em a try for a few nights next trip. Sounds like you might be all booked up by then though:)

dont know if dave has posted any pics of his medium sized room yet (rm#3), but i have just stayed there for the last 2 weeks, had the best time ever. dave and his wife ice, are the best hosts you will come across, and will do anything for you to enjoy your time..............

me_and_PMA_024.JPG

me_and_PMA_025.JPG

me_and_PMA_023.JPG

me_and_PMA_027.JPG

Thanks for the pics... now I know what to expect in March... looks like a really nice room!

large sig = small penis

Thanks for the pics... now I know what to expect in March... looks like a really nice room!

yes, it is a really nice room.

i did get your PM, but i accidently deleted it, as i was just slightly under the influence, after a whole bottle of sangsom and coke.

Rooms available in Soi Chayapoom Opposite Canterbury Tales cafe. The rooms have King Size Bed, A/C, Hot Shower, Cable TV, DVD Player, Kettle, 29" Flat Screen TV, Large Fridge, Digital Safe in room, Very nice bathroom & and is very nicely done out with Sofa. The building was fully refurbished within the last 15 months. The rooms have Free WI-FI Internet. The location is very convenient for most places in town.

Please Note The Very Large Room Now Has A Pentium 4 PC With WiFi

Rooms are well priced from: Low Season 09

400B (small Room)

500B (Good Sized Room)

600B (Very Large Room Pictured)

High Season Oct,Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, March 08/09

400B (small Room)

550B (Good Sized Room)

600B (Very Large Room Pictured)

I think the price for the rooms are very reasonable and in a great spot, close to all the action, and you have the advantage of Canterbury Tales opposite where you can in my opinion get the best value Breakfast in all of Pattaya!

For more info contact [email protected] or PM me

The Very Large Room 600B Low Season 600B High Season (Below)

Big_Room.jpg

Toilet_2.jpg

(Below) Pic off The Good Sized Room With Balconey & Comfortable Sofa 500B Low Season 550B High Season

Room3_4.jpg

Small Room 400B (Below)

The small room is approx 20 ft X 9 Ft..... the room has Large Fridge, A.C., 29" Samsung TV, DVD Player, Hot Water Shower, Safety deposit box and Free Wi-Fi Internet. All this for only 400 Baht per night.

Room Update!

The Very Large Room with PC and internet in room is available for 5 days only in Dec 08 from noon 5th Dec until check out noon 10th Dec 600 B a night all in.

Regards

Dave

Dave can you clarify room rates for large room , you got same price for low and high season ?

You can be on the right track and still get hit by a train .

Hey is the very large room available from 5th Dec till 9th Dec ? also is there a web site ?

Sorry no web site just pm me or e-mail.

Regards

Dave

Dave can you clarify room rates for large room , you got same price for low and high season ?

Well spotted Peter :Oops1: will sort it on my next update, price is the same as I quoted you in our last e-mail Low Season 550B, 500B & 400B.

Cheers mate.

Regards

Dave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Room Update

The Very Large room is available from March 20th 09 until noon 28th March 09.

Regards

Dave

Thanks Dave for your hospitality and I had a great stay. I found the xtra large room absolute great value for money.

Thanks Dave for your hospitality and I had a great stay. I found the xtra large room absolute great value for money.

Hi Michael!

Hope you had a safe journey back? it was a pleasure having you here.

Regards

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Had Breakfast this morning, very good breakie, Great Chef... Cooked Thai AND English style foods... Pay a visit there and you will be addicted to em... Owned by three Uk, welshman, Englishman and a Scotman ( Three good pool players)... Great blokes.....

So the small room is 16000bht for 30 days

Hi Vinie! Here are the low season prices April, May, June, July, August, Sept.

Low Season Prices

400B (Small Room)

500B (Good Sized Room)

550B (Very Large Room Pictured in Forum)

Edited by dazsomer123

Hello Dave,

Got any rooms free between 29-March-09 and 4-April-09?

Also what is free during Songkran, if any?

Cheers

David

Daddy wants to pound the brown!!

ROOM UPDATE

Just had a cancellation for the good sized room from 20th Jan 09 until Noon 4th Feb. 550B a night all in

Regards

Dave

Once again i am sorry for cancelling dave i must give you top marks for repling to emails and the offer of help to find me other accomodation when my stay was finished all round good bloke.

Once again i am sorry for cancelling dave i must give you top marks for repling to emails and the offer of help to find me other accomodation when my stay was finished all round good bloke.

No Problem these things happen. With high season on us should sell it easy enough.

Regards

Dave

ROOM UPDATE

Just had a cancellation for the good sized room from 27th March 09 until Noon Check out noon 28th April. 550B a night all in

Regards

Dave

Edited by dazsomer123

hi dave

coming out again on 14th march to 28th march and wondered if the big room was available or the mid sized one.

craig stephen