Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Rooms Above The New Chow Soy Restaurant

dazsomer123

Excellent prices for excellent rooms but think there may be room to improve a little on a monthly rate. You may find with a slightly better monthly rate that you rooms are never vacant!

• 3 weeks later...
Excellent prices for excellent rooms but think there may be room to improve a little on a monthly rate. You may find with a slightly better monthly rate that you rooms are never vacant!

his rooms are never empty.

you need to be booking your room about 6 months before hand,to stand any chance of getting that room.

stayed here back in april, and im booked back here fro november as well. dave is a great guy, you get no hassles walking through the restaurant at night with you lady, wifi works great,the large room is huge. all in all, for the price, this is a fantastic place to stay.

secrets_apr_may_08_177.JPG

secrets_apr_may_08_180.JPG

secrets_apr_may_08_186_640x480.jpg

secrets_apr_may_08_176.JPG

Room Udate:

I folks got the good size room available from 12th Sept until Noon 25th Sept due to cancellation all in for 450B a night also has free WI FI. See Pic for details

• 2 weeks later...

Dear dazsomer123,

I would like to make the following reservation.

type of rooms: or good sized room

Arrival Date: Dec 29th,2008

Total nights: 6nights

Check-out Date: Jan 4th,2009

Could you confirm my reservation ?

Sincerely,

Kou

Dear dazsomer123,

I would like to make the following reservation.

type of rooms: or good sized room

Arrival Date: Dec 29th,2008

Total nights: 6nights

Check-out Date: Jan 4th,2009

Could you confirm my reservation ?

Sincerely,

Kou

Hi Kou!

Sorry we are fully booked then.

Regards

Dave

Soi Chayapoon start right on the corner off Oasis agogo we are about the 4th Unit on the right hand side right opposite Canterbury Tales.

If you come down Soi Diana to the X roads with Soi Bukhao Take a left then right. Also about 2 mints walk from Soi LK Metro.

Thanks for the directions.

cheers.

Hi Kou!

Sorry we are fully booked then.

Regards

Dave

Dave,

I sent an email but did not get a reply yet so I thought I would try here.

Comming to Pattaya November 19th aprox.3am leaving December 3rd.

Is your Biggest room open?

Jim Murphy

[email protected]

I take your cancellation room reservation from September 23rd late at night to 25th, if that is ok with you.

You can personal message me by 16th of September so I have enough time to make other hotel

reservation for in case you don't have room.

Cheers,

Pattayafun

I take your cancellation room reservation from September 23rd late at night to 25th, if that is ok with you.

You can personal message me by 16th of September so I have enough time to make other hotel

reservation for in case you don't have room.

Cheers,

Pattayafun

Hi Pattaya fun sorry room is already booked for the dates you require.

Regards

Dave

Room Update

Would like to thank all the board members that have stayed here for all the good comments :D , and also like to thank Addicts for there Forum :D

But we are now full until 3rd March 09. Any Enquirys for March onwards welcome :Bravo1: Will keep you updated with any cancellations.

Regards

Dave

Edited by dazsomer123

• 2 weeks later...

Dave, Just wanted to tell you that I had a great time staying at your place for the 3 days that were open last week. It was clean cheap and huge. BRAVO...

The TALL Guy

Hi Aaron!

Thanks for that mate, it was a pleasure having you just sorry I could not have put you up for the other days you required.

Regards

Dave

Edited by dazsomer123

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
just wondering,are the rooms cleaned and made up everyday?

Hi!

The rooms are cleaned 6 days as the cleaner has 1 day of a week but you can have as many clean towels as you wish

Regards

Dave.

Small Room (as Pictured at start of thread)

The small room has now become available from 16 Nov 08 until 23rd Jan 09

The small room is approx 20 ft X 9 Ft..... the room has Large Fridge, A.C., 29" Samsung TV, DVD Player, Hot Water Shower, Safety deposit box and Free Wi-Fi Internet. All this for only 400 Baht per night.

Regards

Dave

Edited by dazsomer123

Happy to have found Dave and a room for 3 weeks, including new years eve. Looking forward to our stay. Location is really good for us. A couple of legit massage shops nearby that give great massage at the best price in patts. At least as of 9 months ago they were there. :) Hope most can survive what looks like is gonna be a tough hit on tourism.

• 2 weeks later...

Room Update

Small room is only available from 22nd Nov until check out noon 15th Dec now! 400B per night all in, check the pics out at the start of the thread. Room has 29' flat Screen TV, DVD Player, Large fridge, A.C., Fan, digital Safety Box, and Free in room WiFi available.

Regards

Dave