IGNORED

Review - Canterbury Tales Cafe

Buttman Returns

I'd be curious what the penalty was. If the customer had already paid a deposit (assuming 40 GBP), should he have to pay more for staying only 1 night?

Retired

Probaly legally ... only his deposit.

Edited by badboybilly

This guy was a little weasel and very arrogant he swore at my wife who wanted to call the Police anyway, shame he didnt hear his BF, on the phone telling her friend she wanted him to stay with her so he could pay her rent.

As mentioned before I welcome anyone to come compare the rooms to the website photos

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

ok..........we'll get a bus group together .......................... and we'll be on our way....Pattaya addicts inspection flying squad.

Can we get some more pics up...............

actually i forget the complaints now..........

I and many others on here know you run a good place.......... bear in min d the guy was....obviously...suffering from 'anxiety' .......he obviously cannot cope with streessful situations... easily..........so do have some empathy Daveo.

So whilst me and others could easily see that a leaking A/C is a small problem......and go downstairs to tell you........he went 'off' storming downstairs to shout abusive language.............it usually is built up anxiety.

He wasnt doing it to you ..personally.......please think about how many others he has abused in the past beause things didnt go his way or things went wrong .... for others we could tell you about any probs we have....to him whilst he has anxiety....he just got off the plane remember.........then he will fly into a rage.

He will be ok after a while....after a few weeks..things like hot weather....motorbikes....noise etc will bring his anxiety back on...and again 'small things' will have him fly into a rage....using the offensive words he used.

I know your .not a psychiatric nurse..........but you were a nightshift Cab Driver for many years so you probaly understand....he wasnt abusing you personally... anxiety is a cruel disease...also sometimes 'paranoia' also makes its way into it too where he thinks you made the A/C leak on purpose....imagine him walking downstairs to abuse you....obviously voices are going thru his head telling him things such as ....'they done this on purpose'.......theyre trying to rip me off' etc....and by the time he gets downstairs he's angry.

The next place/hotel he stays at will also bear the brunt of his mental condition.

Someone like him you need to have some empathy for...... dont take it personally...he cannot help it...

Edited by badboybilly

Didnt know you knew him personally Billy, his cry was that the room was nothing like the photo but its exactly as the photo, he was trying to be loud in the hope he wouldn't have to pay anything, I have had guests in the past sometimes want to leave short of stay and have told me so in a friendly manner and bear in mind I reserve the room with the deposit and turn away many bookings to save the room for a guest, he stayed one night and I am sure his b/f had convinced him to maybe stay with her and if the room was as he said I would accept it but the first I heard was a call from my wife saying come quick bad customer so I rushed back only to see this guy swearing and arrogant instead of calm and fair.

Straight away he was out of order and unreasonable and when I asked him to pay for the night he stayed plus a couple days to cover our loss he said he would pay f**k all and if I didn't give his deposit back he would tell the whole world, that left me no choice I told my wife to call the police, had he have said he had changed his mind and offered some small compensation for the nights stay it would have been fine, everyone who knows me knows I am a fair friendly guy and been here a long time and I like most people act offensively when I am being swore at and lied to, what ever his girl asked him was not the point, he should have acted like a grown up, personally I think he was missing mummy not cutting up his chippy wippies, he acted like an arrogant child.

And although not a psychiatric nurse Billy but I was a Samaritan for 4 years in the UK so do have some experience with anxiety.

I stayed at Canterbury Tales in November. There were a few problems with my room, but i simply mentioned them the next morning at breakfast and they got on it right away and fixed them up. They didn't even give me a hard time when I accidently broke the easy chair.

:hello10:

Dave's a fair and reasonable guy, so don't let the previous complaint put you off.

As from Today rooms 6 & 8B, 3 & 4A have 32" LCD Flat screen TV'S

TV Vision 5 copy.jpg

Daveo is a hard worker.................

Keeping up standards Billy, you know me

12A also has a large LCD Flat screen in the lounge plus a slightly smaller TV in the bedroom, both have DVD players.

and WI FI...................

Can u have parties in the room :Party3:

Are poofs allow ed to stay there.... :23:

Edited by badboybilly

Hey Billy

Yes Parties as long as I get invited, yes poofs as you put it are not shunned here, I have a few friends such as your good self who frequent our fine establishment.

We have the Addicts wrist bands at Canterbury Tales, 50 baht each

2 pattaya-addicts band acopy.jpg

Room 6B available from 1st March

That bad review could wrote only person, who was in Pattaya for the first time. Especially "I would be ashamed bring here girl". Everybody who ever saw girls rooms, who knows their attitude about rooms (they don't give a fuck, you don't impress them by your room) and who can compare conditions where these girls live, could tell you that these rooms are fine.

I never stayed in Canterbury, but if you want cheaper accommodation, these rooms are really fine. I stay in rooms, where I pay 4 - 5 times more. But I would not be ashamed to bring girl to Canterbury. I think this hotel is for experienced men, who knows how things works in Pattaya and don't want pay a lot of money for useless things like accommodation.

If you thinking about Canterbury, go for it.

2012-03-13_160433.jpg

The man had a psychiatric problem....please show some understanding.

That bad review could wrote only person, who was in Pattaya for the first time. Especially "I would be ashamed bring here girl". Everybody who ever saw girls rooms, who knows their attitude about rooms (they don't give a fuck, you don't impress them by your room) and who can compare conditions where these girls live, could tell you that these rooms are fine.

I never stayed in Canterbury, but if you want cheaper accommodation, these rooms are really fine. I stay in rooms, where I pay 4 - 5 times more. But I would not be ashamed to bring girl to Canterbury. I think this hotel is for experienced men, who knows how things works in Pattaya and don't want pay a lot of money for useless things like accommodation.

Not a lot more to say....It is what it is.

I have stayed there and would do so again.

JDM

JDM

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

so good .........you had to say it three times.................yes i also love Canterbury Tales.........I do love the owner Dave....he's gorgeous.

Always great service............. great place..........good times......good breaky.............lovely cute male waiters...thats the only reason i go actually.

I also reckon you would not find anyone as honest and trustworthy as the owner Dave.......

Edited by badboybilly

Love you too Billy and thanks guys, I guess any business that satisfies completely 100% is rare,

so good .........you had to say it three times.................yes i also love Canterbury Tales.........I do love the owner Dave....he's gorgeous.

Always great service............. great place..........good times......good breaky.............lovely cute male waiters...thats the only reason i go actually.

I also reckon you would not find anyone as honest and trustworthy as the owner Dave.......

Sorry about that I had a problem with the connection and when I attempted to edit it it locked me out.

Personally I like the view of the massage girls across the road.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

this one

DSCN0114.JPG

Yes we have a knicker spotting contest some days, which massage shop girls flash the most, it dont count if they flash and are not wearing any

Yes we have a knicker spotting contest some days, which massage shop girls flash the most, it dont count if they flash and are not wearing any

Surely that should score double-points ? !