Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Review - Canterbury Tales Cafe

Buttman Returns

YOU SURE...........

hi just tryed your web site looking to stay from the 1/12/12 to the the 1//3/13 and loking for the best room on offer
  • Like 1

we charge 6 baht per unit which also covers water but only charge for electric on the monthly deals.

Cheers Dave

hi what is the best price you can do for me in your best rooms even moving from the date i give

Cant do anymore discount on the monthly deals which are well discounted & is is high season and I am already well booked up over this period

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Great sport you Ausies have

The Value of Conscious Breathing

Taken from the back page of the July, Aug, Sept, 2001 - Vol 17 edition of “The Science of Deliberate Creation” A Quarterly Journal and Catalog Addendum published by J &E Hicks:

The Value of Conscious Breathing

Deep breathing is a big part of your Well-being, because with that deep breath, there is activation on a cellular level. In other words, it is the current that carries the vitality to the extremities of the cells. And so, the more you are breathing, the more you are thriving.

Some say it is the way the Spirit moves. We would say it is the way life moves most efficiently through your physical body. And, fortunately, it is something that is not left to your conscious mind. You don’t have to prompt yourself to breathe. It happens. But you can prompt yourself to breathe more.

We encourage that you deliberately take some air in. And then before you let it out, take some more air in. And then before you let it out, take some more air in. And before you let it out…and you say, “I can’t take any more in, because there’s no place for it to go.” And we say, yes there is, take some more in.

Expand your capacity. Your lungs, like balloons, can be all shriveled up, or expanded fully. As you move on a regular basis, they expand somewhat, but they don’t expand fully. As you deliberately breathe deeper, it becomes more natural for them to get fuller - and before you know it, it will be an involuntary thing. You will naturally breathe more deeply.

When you are running or moving your body, you don’t have to think about it, your body demands it. But when you are sitting, as in an environment like this Workshop, it’s very helpful to deliberately breathe in more, breathe in more. And when you think that you cannpt breathe in any more - breathe in more. And then experience the deliciousness of a long, easy, out, out, out, out, out. And then breathe in more, breathe in more, breathe in more.

And as you do this more deliberately, you will begin to do it more involuntarily - and your bodies will thrive. It’s even more important than drinking water. It’s right up there with life itself.

When concentrating on your breathing, you are not concentrating on other things. And in that absence of resistance, you are also allowing an alignment of Energy. So you get a double whammy with it: You’re aligning with Source Energy. You are literally feeding the cells of your body, allowing oxygen to reach the extremities of your cells. Everybody comes alive - and everything works better. Metabolism works better, elimination works better, clarity works better, blood flows better. Thriving comes from this.

I found it here; http://www.lilly6.com/t/the-value-of-conscious-breathing/

I must give up the fags lol

Well it makes you think as you get older I guess

Hi Daveo,

I have booked room 6a and just wondered if it has a balcony? No worries if it doesn't!

Bill

Edited by bigbill340

Hi, tried to PM you Dave, but it wouldn't go through for some reason. Feel free to PM me back.

Canterbury Tales looks and sounds great to me. What sort of availability do you have from 8/23/12-9/5/12? I'd prefer a more deluxe room, since the price is already great, and don't mind having to move between rooms a couple of times if necessary. I suppose my preference is ground floor, though not too big of a deal.

Also, do you arrange a shuttle from BKK? It looks like I'll be getting in late to BKK, almost midnight on the 23rd. I'd prefer not to have to haggle with a taxi driver after the flight.

HI Mate

Just replied to your email, thanks for that will check out my inbox here.

All the best Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Room 1C, with full kitchen etc available from 5th September

Bump

Copy of 1 (1).jpgCopy of Trev room 1 (2).jpgCopy of Trev room 1 (5).jpgCopy of Trev room 1.jpg

Room 6B available from 17th September to 6th October, also 5A available from end of September.

street poster2 small.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Should be fun

cutout_3-6x8m_arm2012_eng.jpg

Small but reasonably priced 3B available 400 per night and weekly deals, 6,500 per month.

Bump

Blank dick.jpg

Room 6A available soon, deals available

Hey Dave, I tried sending you a PM however the internet where I currently am is acting up horribly and it was not getting through, I was curious as to what availability you may have for the end of sep to begining of Oct, i dont need anythign special, just an ac tv and hot shower and a bed haha! If the room/rates are decent when I arrive I would then look to possibly extend the stay to several weeks. I was also curious about monthly rates(i have looked at the website and thier are so many rooms each with different rates) so I was curious of any possible deals on things like this even possibly a several month stay starting in Nov. I would appreciate a PM with some information

Hi, curious is there a place to park motor scooter in or by Canterbury while i'm a guest? Be nice to park real close a get a room with the back entrance access

Front or back there is plenty of parking and safe.

Room 4C available soon

Room 3 (33a3) copy copy.jpgRoom 3.(000).jpgRoom 4C 5.jpg

Room 4C available soon

Room 4C available soon

Dave...That's my Loooooom :-D