IGNORED

Review - Canterbury Tales Cafe

Buttman Returns

Surely that should score double-points ? !

Yes I guess so, double points for a bush & treble for a shaven haven,.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

A guy came into Canterbury Tales Bookshop today and asks,

"Do you have the new book out for men with short penises? I can't remember the title"

I said , "I'm not sure if it's in yet."

The man said, "that's the one, I'll take a copy."

Have to add that i had a very pleasant stay at Canterbury Tales December / January past, Dave was the perfect host, room was spacious and clean (very important) and was exactly how it looked in the pics on the website. Breakfast was 1st class too and i will definitely stay again as the cost was very reasonable. I also like the location very close to Soi Buakhao and LK Metro. Would recommend

Stevie

Cheers Steve, it was good meeting you mate and look forward to next time and your trip report has been great.

i stayed ever in sutus court not far from cantebury ,after readed the reviews ,i will book some days in my next trip !!!

see you soon

Room 3A with new 32" LCD flat screen TV available from 15th Feb to 25th Feb, please see the website for details and ask me for a deal.

Cheers Dave

Got a bit of a coup for any Addicts members in town this coming Friday 17th Feb 2012, if your into Muay Thai boxing there is an evening of Thailand V USA at the new World Boxing stadium on Sukhumvit road by the mini Siam and McDonalds, if you want to go and for FREE ( normally 900 baht) drop me a PM, with your name and thats about it, it starts about 6pm.

Its a first at this venue for me so cant say too much about it but its not the show stuff you see in Walking Street, its for real, this new Arena seats 700 so plenty of room and a good Photo opportunity.

Wear your Addicts wrist band if you have one.

world boxing.jpg384506_155008887941774_140917729350890_236403_1121166367_n.jpg397083_155001364609193_140917729350890_236172_887832831_n.jpg

Boxing starts approx 7.30 I have been informed.

What is the dress code.

What is the dress code.

I am sure they would prefer you not wear one.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

I am sure they would prefer you not wear one.

If you are one of the "guys" that hang around at Daves cafe you would not be out of place wearing one :rolleyes:

PS...The word on the street is Dave got a new dress shipped in by private courier from the UK.

:Busted:

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

I do like his dresses.........luv the lipstick he puts on... do you think he's a poof.

Edited by badboybilly

If you are one of the "guys" that hang around at Daves cafe you would not be out of place wearing one :rolleyes:

PS...The word on the street is Dave got a new dress shipped in by private courier from the UK.

I don't have the legs for it. Besides , there are enough fashion victims around that area. Most wearing a wife beater, sandals and socks and the same pair of shorts for a week. Worse still are the MUFC and Chelsea shirts.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

yes this is true and i brought him new TITS lol

What is the dress code.

You can wear one if you want.

yes this is true and i brought him new TITS lol

And they fit very well Thanks, Taff you can have a squeeze next time your here.

Room 3C available soon.

Has in room safe, DVD player, Balcony, free wifi, etc

ROOM 3C 1.jpgROOM 3C 2.jpgROOM 3C 3.jpgROOM 3C 4.jpgROOM 3C 6.jpg

how did the boxing go..................

Edited by badboybilly

Yes Billy it was ok, it was good to see the new arena which was top notch and was entertaining all round, well laid out and a good night out, watching the Champagne girls dancing between fights was worth going for alone so highly recommended, when I get time I will add my video of it on youtube.

Room 3C available soon.

Has in room safe, DVD player, Balcony, free wifi, etc

ROOM 3C 1.jpgROOM 3C 2.jpgROOM 3C 3.jpgROOM 3C 4.jpgROOM 3C 6.jpg

Now has a booking from 15th March for 1 week

Available now in the Niran complex,

Studio Apartment on the 5th floor, has an elevator.

Includes; Large King double bed with brand new Mattress, A/C, wall fan, large fridge, kettle, in room safe, en-suite with new hot water shower, TV, DVD player, 2 reclining chairs, balcony with kitchen type sink, large wardrobe, dressing table, coffee table.

There is a 24 hour security gate and security guards on patrol at all times, The Niran complex has 2 pools free to use, many shops on the ground floor including Café / Bars, launderette, massage salon’s, Barbers, Internet café’s etc etc.

Daily, weekly or monthly, 500 per night, 2,500 per week, 7,000 per month plus electric & water, longer term deals available, room cleaning can be arranged at extra cost,

There is a 7/11 just outside the main gates & is less than 10 minutes walk from Big C Extra where there is just about everything, there are many food carts that tour the complex and quite a few bars along the road outside the complex.

NIRAN 1 small.jpgNIRAN 2 small.jpgNIRAN 3 small.jpgNIRAN 4 small.jpgNIRAN 5 small.jpgNiran 6 small.jpg

Room 4A available from 1st April, separate bedroom & lounge, 32" LCD flat screen TV, DVD player, sofa & recliner, balcony, A/C, 2 Ceiling fans, en suite.

4A (9) copy.jpg4A (1) copy.jpgTV Vision 2 copy.jpg

Not forgetting the Addicts members 10% discount on the rooms, weekly deals, not on the monthly deals as already heavily discounted, many of the large rooms with separate bedroom & lounge etc work out at 350/400 per night on a monthly deal,

Hi Dave,

10 % discount on the weekly deals, that's good news :-) I'll be back in october, i'll mail you as soon as my holiday is approved at work.

Didn't have the courage yet to read the book, think the courage will come back no sooner than my ticket is booked....

Andy (that bald Belgian guy )

HI Andy.

Look forward to seeing you again mate.