Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Review - Canterbury Tales Cafe

Buttman Returns

Room 4A available 20th June, large apartment with separate bedroom & lounge, sofa & recliner, balcony, A/C, Ceiling fan in both rooms, dining table & chairs, in room safe, 32" flat screen LCD TV, DVD player, en-suite, large fridge,

4A (1) copy.jpg4A (7) copy.jpg4A (8) copy.jpg4A copy copy.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Recently in and now on the shelves, books by James Patterson, Stephen Leather, Brad Thor, Chris Ryan, more True Crime & War books, mostly between 350 to 400 baht in Asia Books, we offer for between 140/180 baht plus we give you 50% of the purchase price in credit off the next books you want to read, Asia books offer nothing.

We also trade in or buy for cash books from absolutely anywhere, so trade in or sell us your unwanted books.

Leather copy small.jpgJames Patterson & Mark Pearson  Private London  small.jpgbooks (2).jpgbooks (1).jpgbooks (5).jpgbooks (4).jpgSeals.jpgOut of nowhere.jpg513.jpg9781841768601-th2.jpg

A guy is sitting at home alone when he hears a knock on the front door. When he opens the door, he encounters two sheriff's deputies, one of whom asks if he is married and, if so, whether the deputy can see a picture of the wife.

The guy says "sure " and shows him a picture of his wife.

The deputy looks carefully at the picture and then gravely says, "I'm sorry sir, but it looks like your wife's been hit by a truck."

The guy says, "I know, but she has a great personality, is an excellent cook, and lets me play golf whenever I want to!"

nice one Dave, see you soon mate, arrive June 13th :hello09:

Stevie

Great stuff Stevie, look forward to it mate.

Stephen Leather ever popular as well as Private Dancer his crime novels, LEATHER.JPG

Just part of our War non fiction section, WAR 2.JPG

We have sorted through many older titles but still very readable and have 100's on sale, SALE.JPG

Room 8B, large room with Balcony, separate bedroom and lounge, A/C in room safe, fan, large fridge, king bed, sofa & recliner, 32" LCD flat screen TV, DVD player etc, available mid June, good weekly, monthly deals on all rooms.

PLease see the website below for all details.

Cheers Dave

We have a couple hundred books in our true crime section

true crime Dec_3.JPGtrue crime Dec_6.jpg

Book updates, had some new lighting installed and more shelves made, more space and more spread out, all these books are used and between 80 and 180 baht, many recently purchased from Asia books at 350/390 baht, we also offer something they do not which is 50% of the purchase price of all books back in credit off the next book/s, we also buy for cash or give credit on any books from anywhere.

ARCHER.jpgCHILD.JPGFORSYTHE.jpgLARSON.JPGMCNABB.jpgRyan.jpgTRAVEL.jpgWAR.jpg

As far as I know they do have CCTV.

This room available soon

Room 3 (33a3) copy copy.jpgRoom 3 (111).jpgRoom 3.(000).jpgRoom 4C 5.jpg

Well the bathrooms look ok but you need to upgrade those rooms as they look poor as theres lots more competition now and in beter locations than soi chaya "chav"-poom too.

Hope you take that as constructive criticism as have heard mixed reports from friends that have stayed there. :Disease1:

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

beter (spelling) locations are a matter of opinion, lots of competition I am aware of and we are relatively full right through the year so I know the price is right and the rooms ok, I am also aware you cannot please all the people all the time, not sure what the chav poom is supposed to mean as this area is booming more than anywhere in Pattaya and has been for several years.

What exactly looks poor ??

Just the general furnishings and decor to be honest plus the balcony looks run down and old. Mind you same could be said of few farangs have seen along the soi and in Buakow!!

Go have look at some new places in soi Lengkee, soi LK Metro and around soi Buakow in general you wil find a lot newer and nicer furnished rooms with cleaner balconies.

Hope passed the spelling test this time!!

I sit corrected as use text speak to much on mobiles for the word "beter" should have course been better.

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

:FunnyShit1:

Just the general furnishings and decor to be honest plus the balcony looks run down and old. Mind you same could be said of few farangs have seen along the soi and in Buakow!!

Go have look at some new places in soi Lengkee, soi LK Metro and around soi Buakow in general you wil find a lot newer and nicer furnished rooms with cleaner balconies.

Hope passed the spelling test this time!!

I sit corrected as use text speak to much on mobiles for the word "beter" should have course been better.

Oh Geez..................another whinging Pom ...........and you havent even stayed there :Insanity: .......but someone told you............I dont get it.....

Edited by badboybilly

:FunnyShit1:

Oh Geez..................another whinging Pom ...........and you havent even stayed there :Insanity: .......but someone told you............I dont get it.....

Had a good friend of mine stay there last year in 1 of the rooms at front of the building looking onto the soi.

Well ok I agree with you generally..........some of these places have those hideous cane wardrobes that they look like they got from the Salvation Army.....not Canterbury Tales........but i agree a bit of color wouldnt go astray there.............love to see some pink furniture instead of the standard cane and dull brown.

I think it's great to see some critiscm ..........................

do you have any books from Ernest Hemingway please ?

It's my life, it's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever, I just want to live while I'm alive !! (Bon Jovi)

My Cambodia Trip report February 2012

Some filipinas i had mostly for short-time those last 3 years

Bohol Island Trip report September 2011

Unforgotten places : A slideshow of the countries i've been in South-East Asia

Unforgettable people and memories : A slideshow of the nice people i met in South-East Asia

do you have any books from Ernest Hemingway please ?

Yes we do have a few, I normally put them in the classics section below the sport Bio's, there is a bookshop section map posted in several locations around the bookshop or if I am there let me know, recently we have the Grapes of Wrath, to have & have not, farewell to arms, for whom the bell tolls, maybe one or two more, we also have a fair selection of French language books amongst others.

Yes we do have a few, I normally put them in the classics section below the sport Bio's, there is a bookshop section map posted in several locations around the bookshop or if I am there let me know, recently we have the Grapes of wrath, to have & have not, farewell to arms, for whom the bell tolls, maybe one or two more, we also have a fair selection of French language books amongst others.

Great ! Thanksa lot for your reply. i will pay a visit to you next time i'm in Patts (next september) as my accomodation will be close to your bookshop...Can you keep a copy of "The Sun rises" for me ?

It's my life, it's now or never, I ain't gonna live forever, I just want to live while I'm alive !! (Bon Jovi)

Unforgettable people and memories : A slideshow of the nice people i met in South-East Asia

Great ! Thanksa lot for your reply. i will pay a visit to you next time i'm in Patts (next september) as my accomodation will be close to your bookshop...Can you keep a copy of "The Sun rises" for me ?

If I have one yes I will, you mean The sun also rises, I will have a look and keep my eyes open.

Cheers Dave

If I have one yes I will, you mean The sun also rises, I will have a look and keep my eyes open.

Cheers Dave

Yes "The sun also rises" thanks !

6A available soon 450 baht per night or 8,500 per month, which works out to about 280 baht per night for a room with A/C, en-suite, TV, DVD player, large king bed, large fridge, table & chairs, recliner, in room safe, ceiling fan etc.

This is one of the best sets of phrase books on the market and available at Canterbury Tales Bookshop, now available the DVD very extensive course with video, see http://tigerpressthai.com/ for samples

thailanguagecourse480.jpg

6A available soon 450 baht per night or 8,500 per month, which works out to about 280 baht per night for a room with A/C, en-suite, TV, DVD player, large king bed, large fridge, table & chairs, recliner, in room safe, ceiling fan etc.

Sounds like a very good deal. If i was on holiday i'd try it.

post-44180-0-59180800-1344972136.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif