Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Review - Canterbury Tales Cafe

Buttman Returns

Room 3A & 4A available from 13th June, please see the website for more details and pics,

balcony.jpg3A.jpg3a11.jpg3a12.jpg

4A Still available from 13th June to 1st Aug then again from 25th Aug

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Have some good deals going on at the moment as well as the monthly deals where available.

Great place to stay. Bit far from the WS action but has loads of options nearby. Didn't face any noise issues. Great room and looks so much better than the standard hotel layout all over the world.

Thanks David, hope to be back soon.

though. It always seemed a bit basic for my personal taste.

never stayed in CBTC 2 but for me the rooms looking great ..nothing basic i cant find on the picture .. stayed in much more exp.. hotels ..and they where much more basic ..

:Surrender1:

Man...places sexual intercourse far & away above all other joys...he will risk life, reputation, everything...to make good that opportunity and ride it to the overwhelming climax." - Mark Twain

never stayed in CBTC 2 but for me the rooms looking great ..nothing basic i cant find on the picture .. stayed in much more exp.. Hotels ..and they where much more basic ..

Well about time you did, haha

I stayed in room 4A and the beds mattress had a dip in the middle, no not me! and I was unable to sleep, the little settee in the front rooms frame almost broke my back and needs chucked out proto! where the curtain is in the picture you can hear just about every thing that goes on in the room next door, I can not fault the bookshop and the food and banter is ok, but room 4C needs some money spent on it, maybe the other rooms are ok and must be as they always seem well booked and popular but room 4A is terrible and thats coming from someone whos slept rough!

never stayed in CBTC 2 but for me the rooms looking great ..nothing basic i cant find on the picture .. stayed in much more exp.. Hotels ..and they where much more basic ..

Which hotels were more basic? Bangkok Hilton maybe?

I stayed in room 4A and the beds mattress had a dip in the middle, no not me! and I was unable to sleep, the little settee in the front rooms frame almost broke my back and needs chucked out proto! where the curtain is in the picture you can hear just about every thing that goes on in the room next door, I can not fault the bookshop and the food and banter is ok, but room 4C needs some money spent on it, maybe the other rooms are ok and must be as they always seem well booked and popular but room 4A is terrible and thats coming from someone whos slept rough!

agree re the sofa and the noise from room next door. think the fella staying there when i was in 4a might have been a bit deaf.. tv on very loud at all times and he didnt notice when i knocked on the door and wall.

never noticed the dip in the mattress though, slept quite well on the bed when it was quiet

overall i thought the room was ok, a good size, and of course good value for money. but i preferred room 8c when i stayed there before.

babydollsaddict.gif

Which hotels were more basic? Bangkok Hilton maybe?

Romeo Palace ..my first ever Pattaya hotel ... Apex hotel and all Savasdee hotels .. just a few .. lol

Man...places sexual intercourse far & away above all other joys...he will risk life, reputation, everything...to make good that opportunity and ride it to the overwhelming climax." - Mark Twain

Thanks for letting me know guys when you were here, one of my biggest frustrations is guests saying nothing about this sort of thing.

Thanks for letting me know guys when you were here, one of my biggest frustrations is guests saying nothing about this sort of thing.

i have no complaints about ct at all, other places may have better furniture, tvs etc but in my opinion ct is

the best value accom around.

the sofa was no big deal, just never used it. and the thing with the guy next door wasnt that big an issue and could sort myself if i saw him around. so nothing to complain to you about really

i did check out a few days early due to bass noise from karaoke. told your lady that

it was no big deal, just that i needed some sleep as the bass had been booming for 4 days straight until 5 or 6 am.

again not much you could have done about that.

karaoke noise might not have been so bad for others but i am a light sleeper and i never sleep well during the day even with a hangover. .

booked into the metropole on the thursday but did come back on the friday to drop keys off and pick up my stuff as didnt want to bugger off without letting you know directly, hung around a bit but you werent around and then the booze and girls took over and I never made it back across buakhow before i flew back

i keep myself to myself but there are always lot of knowledgeable guys around if i need any info, your staff were always friendly and polite, food was good - and even the day the water went off provided some entertainment watching the guys fill the tank !

room 4a is well equipped and spacious just that i preferred 8c.

cheers

babydollsaddict.gif

well I wouldn't stay in that particular room again, but it wouldn't stop me from trying one of the other rooms.

There was plenty of space, its just when I'm not out monging, I like to sit back and watch TV, without breaking my spine.

So how was the recliner chair, I know they are very comfortable,

I forgot to mention the recliner chair that was broken!, I had to prop it against the sofa to stop it falling all the way back. I don't think you spend much time checking your rooms thanks for reminding me about the recliner though.

Edited by Dr_Dave

So how was the recliner chair, I know they are very comfortable,

recliner was fine when i was there 10 days ago, i found it comfortable.

cheers

babydollsaddict.gif

Then you must be talking about a different room, unless its been replaced?

Then you must be talking about a different room, unless its been replaced?

i am talking about room 4a as i said before, but must admit i didnt try to recline the chair.

i found it comfortable as it was

thanks

babydollsaddict.gif

Well there you go then, I actualy took an HD video of the room, maybe I'll youtube it when I get back and let people make their own minds up.

Blimey Dr Dave, you really are on a Mission, are'nt you

Not really Daveo, I just tell it like it is, like I said just because I had problems in one room does'nt mean theres anything wrong with the other rooms.

Why dont you surprise us and say the chucked the offending settee away, since your have no wish for any of your customers breaking their spine on the wood work.

stayed there in Feb and everything was fine although not in the room you mention,

food was fine, good banter and if you want any advice there are plenty people

around to ask,

Dave is usually there to sort any problems out and will help you when he can,

certainly helped me out when i took ill, even coming to the hospital to make sure i was ok,

looking forward to Jan to see what's happening to the new bar next door too

see you then Dave

I will check it out myself and I am sure you are right although I asked the guy who is staying there now and he said he hadnt noticed a problem with it, its a sofa bed in 4A, I will check it out when convenient for him.

Thanks Roppa, hope your well mate and see you in Jan

This room with Free Wifi, in room safe, separate bedroom and lounge, balcony, tea/coffee maker, fridge, new TV & DVD player, en-suite, 550 per night and longer term deals.

FLAT small copy.jpgbedRoom 6B C copy copy.jpg6B AAAAAsmall.jpg6A Small copy.jpgSchnitzel.3.jpg91_0600ba16.jpgDetailed Mat small copy.jpg

I am starting a monthly Canterbury Tales Newsletter, if anyone has anything they think should be in it & interesting please let me know, I know I am leaving myself open for some crap but go ahead.

Examples below;

A.1.jpgAAAA.1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

6a available from 7th July 450 per night and longer term deals.