IGNORED

Art on the Hill condo debacle in Pattaya

The Real Pattaya Addict

Yep, I'm feeling cheated, do you think it's good idea for a future body corp to sue Matrix?  That way we can pool our money and try and get compensation to redo their dodgy work.

They will never re do their dodgy work. Matrix will blame the contractor who will blame Matrix. This goes the same way in any country, except here you don't have the same logical and proper framework to properly progress things without entering an utter mind fuck.....

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the shoddy building quality here there will be multiple issues arising in the not too distant future. Who pays? I don't know as Matrix will just blame the building contractors who will blame the design etc etc. But yes it needs to be discussed in the first meeting of the body corporate....

You have no chance one and the same all are in it together.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

You have no chance one and the same all are in it together.

JDM

Not sure about that, these guys in charge of Matrix are from Israel, their not even Thai.  I don't think they are above the law, whatever the law is.  

Not sure about that, these guys in charge of Matrix are from Israel, their not even Thai. I don't think they are above the law, whatever the law is.

Try walking into the consumer affairs dept and tell them you as a farang have a problem with another farang company.... Zero interest...

Only way to pressure matrix is bad publicity that will affect future sales.. Do some seo so the stories appear prominently in any search results.... That will bother them much more than any legal action..

Updated images

4f40426d4f58946f743cea098dc1bb34.jpg

2be9e34acccde2ed9b3d77561182fbc2.jpg

Kwality......absolute kwality......

Assuming they will be breaking out the wall later....more "fun" to follow at the Matrix circus

Hopefully people will not be using them on a regular basis, because those stairs are going to be noisy and the noise is going to be amplified in the enclosed atrium.

Assuming they will be breaking out the wall later....more "fun" to follow at the Matrix circus

This is unreal... Thai Design Award of 2015...

Are we will be getting something like that in the end?

post-56081-0-26927600-1433375209.jpg

What an absolute eyesore !

I come to Thailand for the beaches.....How about you ???

Don't worry, guys, I found the marketing department''s impression of the completed atrium staircase:

It came with this disclaimer attached ... "Artist impression of the exterior and interiors of Art On The Hill are for illustration purposes only and may differ from the completed project." /parody

image.jpg

I have noticed that Matrix updated the Art On The Hill information / sales page on their corporate webpage, a few days ago. 

I have highlighted some interesting statements. Going from the MATRIX UPDATED website, It is a fact that 4 months after the key hand over we have yet to get:

• Gym
  • Jacuzzi
  • Coffee Shop 

Matrix AOTH Website.jpg

I could highlight many other things either missing or mis represented / plain bullshit.....

Matrix (updated 01/6/2015) corporate information and sales page for Art On The Hill Vs Reality....

Matrix website & reality.jpg

Phil, what exactly did Matrix "update"? Meaning, what language or photos changed on June 1?

No idea but it's updated meaning all data current and factual as far as Matrix is concerned. So maybe there is another AOTH some place ?!

"Lush tropical landscaped Atrium"

Anyone else disagree?

63e1406106664a726cfec3c599ab0eab.jpg

edf28113c0094c09c8ac4884c8055f0e.jpg

Yes and they not even started breaking down the walls on every floor.....

To think Matrix have not even had the decency to advise residents before hand or during of what they are doing and why. Additionally are ignoring multiple requests for information from many, many concerned residents / owners. This tells you everything you need to know about Matrix Developments. Avoid like the plague....

thanks for all your posts. from what I can tell from my lawyer all he is able to do is resquest a date for notice of transfer at the land office and if matrix don't turn up we can proceed to court. I actually have to turn up , which isn't possible until December anyway so by the time I can proceed with any legal action the bloody chanote will likely arrive. still not sure what to do as I have an odd case here with other signed agreements that void the original contract so I am a bit stuffed.

good luck to everyone trying to make progress though. I'm back to sending emails and getting bulkshit for the next 7 months.

on top of that I just crashed my bike and still in hospital after 2 weeks and 2 operations on my leg with another op next week.

so thanks again for all your updates, makes for good reading during this dull bed ridden time!

On a side note, those workers building the staircase are setting a cracking pace, I wish they had built the whole complex to begin with!  lol.  Anyway, I will join the body corp, and try and make the most of it.  It's too late now to have a circular staircase, which would have looked good.  Maybe we can put some sort of exterior on the staircase to make it look better.  I'm currently doing 70 hours work a week here, so thanks again to the Art on the Hill warriors, for the updates.  I will be over in December and will try and sus out the situation with Matrix.  Looking forward to meeting a few of you to exchange some art on the hill war stories.  I've bought a range of investments, both here and overseas, some have been great, some have been not so great.  Back in 2010, I think it was, when I bought in here, there was less evidence of who the good and bad developers were in pattaya,  now we have more evidence and we know.  It seems some people on the forums and facebook are getting great satisfaction out of other people's plights and boosting their own egos.  One things for sure, there is a bunch of quality tenants in this complex, and you can't put a price on that!

Yes and they not even started breaking down the walls on every floor.....

To think Matrix have not even had the decency to advise residents before hand or during of what they are doing and why. Additionally are ignoring multiple requests for information from many, many concerned residents / owners. This tells you everything you need to know about Matrix Developments. Avoid like the plague....

i recon its not just the monstrosity in the corner, but the fact that you're going to feel skanked by the developers every time you look at it......

then there's the re-sale value if you want out...

This Matrix Developments abomination devalues every single one of the 135 units here at AOTH. 

Could we sue Matrix over this, and all the other broken sales promises? I would hope so, and as of December Class Action Law suits become possible in Thailand.....who's in??

This Matrix Developments abomination devalues every single one of the 135 units here at AOTH. 

Could we sue Matrix over this, and all the other broken sales promises? I would hope so, and as of December Class Action Law suits become possible in Thailand.....who's in??

I'm wondering if the class action procedures will be applicable to grievances occurring prior to December 2015. A question for a Thai lawyer, I suppose.

Archived