IGNORED

Art on the Hill condo debacle in Pattaya

The Real Pattaya Addict

2f08f49274666e2465481cab5e3807a4.jpg

Today woke up to more noise and a crane. Today Matrix are removing the fire escape from the Atrium :) it's being removed in one go via the crane. Well done for once Matrix!

I wish they would tell us these things!!!! But good news all the same.

So there is now no fire escape.

The question has to be asked WHY was it deemed necessary to build it in the first place ?.

I can not see Matrix doing so unless it had to be done.  Interesting after the final approval documentation has been given it comes down.

Not so good for those living there good for Matrix who wish to sell apartments and avoid any more bad press.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's some agreement (read bribe) with the super corrupt city hall. The building of course still has a fire escape. Two actually.

Thats good news Phil. Do you think they'll chop the staircase up and make gym equipment out of it?

Of course they are recycling it. No gym or jacuzzi as yet

f2aba9c468e324ffd8b7fc6827cb01d2.jpg

You could not make this stuff up in your wildest dreams

Good Riddance! yeah they must have got their bribes sorted.  You need to be on good terms with City Hall.  I thank Phil for his efforts in making this staircase monstrosity public and putting the pressure on Matrix.  I'll be using the two perfectly good internal fire escapes, if I need one.  Would like to see the gym get finished now.

Matrix is a regular LadyBoy lover @ ladyboyspattaya.com  I would hire the biggest dicked katoey on earth to reem him hard!

Seriously though these guys seem to be bait and switch scammers . Now maybe their disclaimer "for illustration purposes" may save them however you could argue that the reality of the actual build is so far from the illustration that it amounts to fraud.

They will never re do their dodgy work. Matrix will blame the contractor who will blame Matrix. This goes the same way in any country, except here you don't have the same logical and proper framework to properly progress things without entering an utter mind fuck.....

It's definitely a mind fuck Philbo good luck and chin up!

This Matrix Developments abomination devalues every single one of the 135 units here at AOTH. 

Could we sue Matrix over this, and all the other broken sales promises? I would hope so, and as of December Class Action Law suits become possible in Thailand.....who's in??

However before you guys spend a lot of money suing the fuck out of them you should investigate their corporate structure. The actual trading company may just be a shell. Someone said earlier its a foreign company but unless the director is a US Citizen I believe that the company must be 51% Thai owned. If even if they are puppet Thai owners they could be talked around to possibly being helpful if they personally were under threat of legal action through duty of care angles etc. If the trading company is a shell then likely you are better off going after the directors and shareholders since surely there must be some duty of care written into Thai law?

I'm wondering if the class action procedures will be applicable to grievances occurring prior to December 2015. A question for a Thai lawyer, I suppose.

I would say likely  as long as the class action started after  Dec 2015 but yeah double check.

Chok dee na krap!

Thanks for your input. Chokdee Mach khrap :)

I love your avatar where can I meet her 55555

Thanks for your input. Chokdee Mach khrap :)

I love your avatar where can I meet her 55555

You must fuck at the speed of sound Phil since you say mach instead of maak! Haha!

She's a sexy slut isn't she? She totally gets around... many guys have used her to get off! I am sure she isn't Thai however and costs a fortune ... definitely northern AZN bloodline. (^_-)

I just had a demand from Aleksandra for my final payment.

She said fire escape had gone, the jacuzzi was working and they have all paperwork in place.

She failed to answer my question about Gym.

So do you think it's safe to complete on the unit?

What are your thoughts?

Compensation payments stopped in January which I don't agree with.

Here is the removed fire escape. Still a right mess with filler and different coloured paint all over the place like a child has been at it. Acceptable for anyone here ?

2f3a73dcafe925afebcf5384b8f7dfe5.jpg

87ce759dcb0ec604a4ca078d7c0b5767.jpg

2657f65e8ae96be2834bfce67b7758cd.jpg

31f974661d171664fd15a8ad62f4615e.jpg

Here is the Jacuzzi

36265f8d852d33e647d04a4b46287c24.jpg

Correct it does not fucking exist!!

Only the pool filter outlets which only an utter retard could make out to being a jacuzzi

33cc627aa5f47c6b4c13dc95bb0542d7.jpg

The gym has not been touched since my last images were taken and is exactly the same as below

f7fdd562b4327e3bad65710bc3b2d689.jpg

No work at all on the gym the whole time I've been here for 5 months. Also no work on the as yet un completed flooring on the public roof space.

Additionally the whole exterior has cracks that need repairing. Now there is a large crack in the basement which is worrying...

3c7e3926964417f06f752e7832a53e8a.jpg

c3aa0370cf7e7ca338d29f6f72ed887c.jpg

So from the above information correct as of today. Do you think this project is finished ?!!!!

Additionally no mention yet from Matrix as to the actual date we will get our Chanotes. All they have as far as I know is the OR6 (finally). They do NOT yet have the individual Chanotes....I heard last "end of July" if you believe the effluent that oozes out of these people

what a shit hole this is turning into. reckon by the time i actually get to move in it'll be a pile of rubble.

matrix are still ignoring my emails regarding my compo. 

Be good if someone could confirm the Jaccuzi as I thought this didn't exist ..

They are getting heavy for their money saying the building has been habitable for 5 weeks and now I'm in breach of my contract.

I nearly choked on my coffee this morning!

If anyone can PM me a reply to them please do..

Be good if someone could confirm the Jaccuzi as I thought this didn't exist ..

They are getting heavy for their money saying the building has been habitable for 5 weeks and now I'm in breach of my contract.

I nearly choked on my coffee this morning!

If anyone can PM me a reply to them please do..

Did you see my pictures Steve?

There is no Jacuzzi, or gym - only the swimming pool.

You need to see a lawyer ASAP about this. You could be in breach of your contract if refusing the key after OR6. I'm no legal expert but clearly you need to speak or better see one ASAP...

Yes sorry missed all the new posts.

Thanks Phil

Not sure on my next move!

Yes sorry missed all the new posts.

Thanks Phil

Not sure on my next move!

update from matrix says chanote in hand next month but a few months for transfer into name.

without coming across as being nosey i'd appreciate anyone letting me know how much matrix charge you for the chanote and transfer.

can't feeling that i'm gonna get massively overcharged.

regards

Just to recap,

we are missing

- a gym

- the computer/office room

- coffee shop - Has anything been done to inside of coffee shop?

- rooftop features

- reception

- jacuzzi 

Havn't seen it in a while, but i'm tipping the rooftop floor, will be cracking up, and needs some kind of paving to finish it off. 

Not sure what Matrix plans for managing the coffee shop or reception were.

The future body corp, might consider renting out the coffee shop to someone to run it, wouldn't make much money, but the funds could be used to improve the complex. 

Far out....what a disaster...just read this thread from start to finish..a real eye opener.. Unreal

If the Chanote is not in hand by end of July it's time to sue these rancid fuck heads

first apply to the land office to make a date for transfer of title. (you could have a date by next week) if matrix turn up you will get your deed done there and and then. (wish i were there to do this myself)

if matrix don't turn up you can then start legal proceedings against them. This will bode well in your favour in thai courts as Matrix have not bothered to turn up at the land office.... thus wasting everyones time.

Matrix replied to me and said the Gym will be fitted soon and there was never going to be a jacuzzi just a swimming pool.

Then damanded the final payment as I am in breach of my contract.

I'm just enjoying the communication, after no emails for 2 years now I get them everyday. They really want me to settle my account

just goes to show that all they care about is taking our money and ultimately fucking us over. 

Archived