Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Art on the Hill condo debacle in Pattaya

The Real Pattaya Addict

No-one said they had bought a 22m² room.

The reason why it came up is because someone said the price they are selling at now is cheaper than 5 years ago, and the room in question is 22m², hence why I asked about the original price to get an idea of how much they have actually lowered the price.

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone had the letter confirming the work to be undertaken at AOTH

Jacuzzi and Gym all to be completed.

I can't put the letter on here so hope someone else has it and can post it for all to see.

Lighten up bloke........it's called humour.....

oh your the oracle of knowledge and humour, perhaps you can tell us what ice cream flavour we would like next.  Why don't you troll at the kids with cancer bulletin board.  Really don't need your humour or bullshit comments here.

Yep, I got the letter, looks like we will get a gym and jacuzzi, look forward to seeing you all in December.  It may not turn out be the biggest joke in pattaya that people like 'properperson' are taking so much joy in looking down on. 

same here, got the letter. probably the best news I have heard from Matrix since the project began.

Maybe they are monitoring this thread....if so, Chanotes next please Matrix! Thank You!

No-one said they had bought a 22m² room.

The reason why it came up is because someone said the price they are selling at now is cheaper than 5 years ago, and the room in question is 22m², hence why I asked about the original price to get an idea of how much they have actually lowered the price.

They haven't lowered the price. But you gotta bear in mind that someone may own that unit and are looking for a quick sale... 

Anyway, no we have all the mod cons we have been promised the unit value aint going nowhere :WinkGrin1:  

Yes it's a very good letter to receive although it didn't give a date when the jobs will be finished.

Great though it's in black and white so now they have to deliver.

Don't listen to people slagging the place off, to be fair they have every right to, it's been a real fuck up and done Matrix no favours but when it is finally finished it will be a brilliant building in a good area. It's not a huge over developed project like most developments in Pattaya it will be great place to live. Rather Art on the Hill than a development with over 1000 units!!!!!! I was going to buy in city centre residence too but had no choice but to back out of that one until Art on the Hill is complete.

Yes it's a very good letter to receive although it didn't give a date when the jobs will be finished.

Great though it's in black and white so now they have to deliver.

Don't listen to people slagging the place off, to be fair they have every right to, it's been a real fuck up and done Matrix no favours but when it is finally finished it will be a brilliant building in a good area. It's not a huge over developed project like most developments in Pattaya it will be great place to live. Rather Art on the Hill than a development with over 1000 units!!!!!! I was going to buy in city centre residence too but had no choice but to back out of that one until Art on the Hill is complete.

Yes i agree about the size of some developments. They will be soul less dumps in a few years. Look at the ones being built along Jomtien 2nd road. I think the maximum size for a condo development should be @ 300 units.

I really hope that the standard of finish to the gym, roof area and jacuzzi is as per there advertising, as well as the landscaping. The Atrium is actually really quite nice or will be when 100% finished.

Yes i agree about the size of some developments. They will be soul less dumps in a few years. Look at the ones being built along Jomtien 2nd road. I think the maximum size for a condo development should be @ 300 units.

Depending on the size and cost of the property many projects would not be viable / feasible at 300 units.

Yep, I got the letter, looks like we will get a gym and jacuzzi, look forward to seeing you all in December.  It may not turn out be the biggest joke in pattaya that people like 'properperson' are taking so much joy in looking down on. 

Banksy old fella - don't take your anger and frustrations out on me...

You signed the sales contract not me.

Time will tell lets see who is ripped off,   I for one do not think it  will be PP let us all know when you get the gym and jacuzzis big boy !!!!!!!!!!.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

And i'm sure he'll be happy he did.

I for one is quite looking forward to hitting the gym, going for a dip and kicking back in the jacuzzi later on.

No work on gym today, looks like waiting on glass / doors.

cd203a2a09a2301fd4b9541225216b28.jpg

266c423b59b69edc6d6b45e85af97ee7.jpg

Hope they will tart the roof up....

0442d06fc74305fd864fe4a009ff0a22.jpg

properperson you clown.  This is exactly why I don't want to hear your bullshit comments here.  If you took the time and read through the posts, you would clearly see that I have said i am still happy with my purchase.  What I hate is lazy bastards like you, who think you know everything and assume everything. Why don't you go back to the start of the thread read it through, than make a comment that at least is of some value to us.  You don't know my terms of sale, and my countries currency has dropped 30 per cent since I paid for the condo, so there are benefits in my overseas purchase.  Yes, I bought here and other places as well.  

He's got a point Properperson. A lot of your posts do consist of "talk about living the dream".

Maybe you've been bitten in the past? If so please share your experience.

No work on gym today, looks like waiting on glass / doors.

cd203a2a09a2301fd4b9541225216b28.jpg

266c423b59b69edc6d6b45e85af97ee7.jpg

Hope they will tart the roof up....

0442d06fc74305fd864fe4a009ff0a22.jpg

Phil,

Do we have this letter regarding upcoming "refresh" on file?

Dear Residents,

We would like to inform you that we are refreshing the building. The renovation process including;

- Refreshing the lobby area

- Completion of pool area with artificial grass, umbrellas and sun beds

- Completion of gym - Jacuzzi installation

- Refreshing the exterior paint of the building

- Install the exterior project signage

- Refreshing the garden in the atrium and operate the fountain

On this occasion, we would like to offer you an opportunity to operate the coffee shop with a 6-months rent-free offer. The coffee shop located on the ground floor, in the atrium area.

You will be updated by our customer service department in due course regarding the time scale of the renovation.

Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department for any further information at [email protected].

Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation.

I also got this letter but I do not recall what year they said this was going to be completed. :-)

Matrix have never sent me anything other than the bill !

Gym update. Windows and doors almost finished machines being installed. Hopefully more will follow as well as more free weights.

Some fake grass gone down on roof area. Not sure if all the area will be covered the same.

c379c186060ef9fa275b981ba778870b.jpg

206c8252488816093efb4c185e72cbeb.jpg

690c1d4ac2f73df45f8d7d0a3d67224b.jpg

22m2  -  who the hell would want to live in a place similar in size to a shoe box ???

You'd struggle to swing a Manx cat in there....

Then again, you can fry your breakfast, while sitting on the loo and change the tv channels over with your foot, while still sitting on the sofa.....

22m2  -  who the hell would want to live in a place similar in size to a shoe box ???

You'd struggle to swing a Manx cat in there....

Then again, you can fry your breakfast, while sitting on the loo and change the tv channels over with your foot, while still sitting on the sofa.....

Ample big enough for me. Then again, I don't plan living there, just a holiday crash pad and somewhere to fry some eggs, make a coffee, shower and head out. (probably spend most of my time by the pool)

The Studios are too small to live in IMO. From what I've noticed living here nobody lives in the Studios, only used has holiday crash pads which makes sense.

Archived