Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Art on the Hill condo debacle in Pattaya

The Real Pattaya Addict

This went up today....acb2e81ba666c017fc2b7dc9c74f0d24.jpg

Back to "construction mode" for this cluster fuck apartment complex

Any ideas on what isn't already complete on the "fire escape"? May be why there isn't an official Certificate of Occupancy" thus no chanote.

Edit: is this an internal structure or an external metal stairs type?

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I hear is the building is unfit for occupation hence no OR6. I'll be confirming Chanote or not at the land office tomorrow if I can....Matrix have been telling me plus many others they have OR6 and have already applied for Chanote. I don't believe them. But then again they might have it and be performing the common land tax scam by withholding the Chanotes. Either way I'm going to find out.

Fire escape is internal concrete structure

Indeed, thanks again Phil. 

I am in the process of typing a letter to a lawyer because once again Matrix are ignoring my emails.

The lawyer I've been consulting is in my opinion very expensive but he has multiple clients suing Matrix already. Im currently looking for a cheaper alternative. I've given Matrix 24hrs to explain something to my satisfaction, after which I start legal proceedings if not happy.

This being an open thread necessitates PMs IMO

This being an open thread necessitates PMs IMO

Good advice Phil.

SteveP you are welcome! same here in terms of my next visit can do december at the earliest. even then i am busy in BKK and up north for a week or two.

Whilst compiling all the info over the past 3 years i have come to realised how much bullshit has flowed from the matrix machine and it's really got my goat. I hope i get a positive response from my lawyer. something along the lines of..... lets take em to the cleaners would be nice!

Good advice Phil.

SteveP you are welcome! same here in terms of my next visit can do december at the earliest. even then i am busy in BKK and up north for a week or two.

Whilst compiling all the info over the past 3 years i have come to realised how much bullshit has flowed from the matrix machine and it's really got my goat. I hope i get a positive response from my lawyer. something along the lines of..... lets take em to the cleaners would be nice!

Please keep us posted how it goes with the lawyer. I am debating if I should do the same.

Any legal action notes need to be via PM. So please feel free to PM

Any legal action notes need to be via PM. So please feel free to PM

Hi fellow AOTH buyers,

Just wanted to update you guys on my experience after my post in Feb. I did not manage to get any meetings with Miki when I went down in March and this is like after several emails requesting for a meeting. We ended up seeing Raz AGAIN. Of course the repairs were not down from since we last visited it in October.

It was again a wasted trip, we could not move into the apartment as the repairs were not fixed before our departure. And coming back in April, we  have been writing several emails again and they just would not reply.

Requests to see any form of paper certifying if the building is fit for ouccupation were not met. We were told that the title deed will only given to us about 6 months after key handover.

Long story short, I am also disgusted with the whole thing. Some of you are seeing lawyers, maybe we can all group together and do a collective action. I want my money back and Matrix can keep the Apartment. I will be down in October and would love to meet up to discuss this.

I noticed that you mentioned PM and IMO, unfortunately I do not know what it means. .

Jotin13, look at the top of this page and you will see an icon shaped like an envelope. I've sent you a pm. Click on the icon.

32c9c5eb0f65cde2b800fad224dd992d.jpg

69c2c28439a98bbdac698203c6abae98.jpg

The latest Matrix cluster fuck....seems one fire escape is not enough. Now these fucktards are building one in the Atrium!!!

Hey, Phil, what happened with that 24 hour ultimatum for Matrix to respond to you? (Gets my popcorn and coke). ;)

I figured as much. That framework in the atrium looks very flimsy. Tiny little bolts in the baseplates.

"Latest Matrix Cluster Fuck" end quote...

"Latest Matrix Cluster Fuck" end quote...

I am confused, what is the purpose of that "cluster fuck"?

I have no idea as I was told they already have the OR6

Maybe it will be a new emergency exit stairwell. One of those rickety ones you see at the back of the business on Soi 6 6/1. 555. "Building our dreams"

What ever it will be I am sure it will be crap.

I can't believe they are building a fire escape in the atrium. It's going to ruin the whole atrium. The other fire escape, therefore must not meet standards.  What a fuck up.  A circular staircase would look ok, for an internal fire escape, but this thing will be fucked.

Two thoughts on what it might be:

A) A temporary framework which will serve as a supporting structure for the installation of a high quality (\sarc) circular staircase. Not knowing building codes, perhaps more than one emergency exit is required for a building of this size? If so, how did the original plans get approved? Hmmmm.

B). This is an afterthought, a sculpture rising up thru the heart of the atrium, an abstract "middle finger" of Matrix telling all of its' clients to go fuck themselves.

Edit: I thought commercial fire exits had to be smoke-proof, that's why internal stairs have fire-doors, so ppl don't die from the toxic fumes. Does the existing stairs have such doors? How will this atrium thing be of any good if the open space is full of smoke?

Archived