IGNORED

World cup football, Brazil, 2014.

jocky king

so you wont spend a lot on that anyway,more for the girls then

Ha Ha...looks that way after losing 3-1 to Chile.

Italy just beat England 2-1.

Very fast and exciting game.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dodgy start to the World Cup I honestly think FIFA fixed that game i am sorry to say! Brazil were helped on the way to that victory because a loss would of ment roits glore!

If the people of Brazil are happy= min fuss and an easy ride for FIFA and the police. The match stank of FIFA Corruption

Saying that I pedidcted a 3-1 win for brazil and as always when you do not put money on it that result Comes in LOL Typical!!

Make that 2....I hope you put your money on Italy.  Not that I like Italy, after a stupid penalty was handed to them against Australia in 2006.

Ha Ha...Italy just beat England 2-1.

A mere glitch.

Good prediction from Perky , two correct result in last two days .

A mere glitch.

pooo po po po po pooooooooooooooo :ThumbUp6:

LiVe ToGeTHeR Die aLoNe...

14th June

Colombia 3 Vs 0 Greece  5pm (11pm Thai)

Uruguay 1 Vs 3 Costa Rica   (8pm Thai)

England1Vs 2 Italy   11pm ( 5am Thai)

Ivory Coast Vs 1 Japan  2.am (8am Thai)

15th June                                                  My Prediction

Switzerland 2 Vs 1 Ecuador  5pm (11pm Thai)               1-3

France 3 Vs 0  Honduras   8pm (2am Thai)                     1-1

Argentina 2 Vs 1   Bosnia  11pm (5 am Thai)                  3-0

I was really impressed with England last night. If they take that attitude and commitment into the next 2 games they should, qualify for the last 16. But this is England we are talking about so who knows. LOL

Pirlo wow! 35 and still running the Show when 25 year olds are dropping around him with cramp.

No sadly no Money for me guys, I know if i put cash on these predictions the powers that be would laugh in my face! LOL so just for fun for me.

But my outside tip for the World Cup is Italy before the comp even started. Great defence and a Goal or 2 every game in them who ever they are playing. They ALWAYS do just enough regardless of who is on the other side of the pitch in major comps.

Love that goal celebration ...

Its Messi time!!!

Is the Little man going to turn up?? I think yes. I think Bosnia are in for a whole world of hurt tonight.

I am saying 4-1 Argies with 2 for Messi

Unbelievable win for Switzerland in the final seconds , Ecuador threw away two points when they gave away the last goal when they should have scored themselves from a Valencia pass, they shot themselves in the foot. Will hurt Ecuador big time .

http://youtu.be/qvDAzWQYW4M

What you think ? Cheeky Barotelli taunting the England fans on TV.

No  Jocky,Mario want to sent a clear message to Italian fans,the fans who hate him most...

I would like to congratulate the Brits team. England are really a good team with good players also for the future. I sincereley liked the fair play from both sides (just one yellow card). I think that the physical condition made the true difference between the teams, especially in the second half. But, for sure England played much better than the last few years! Hope you will get through!

No  Jocky,Mario want to sent a clear message to Italian fans,the fans who hate him most...

I would like to congratulate the Brits team. England are really a good team with good players also for the future. I sincereley liked the fair play from both sides (just one yellow card). I think that the physical condition made the true difference between the teams, especially in the second half. But, for sure England played much better than the last few years! Hope you will get through!

Is that right ?? I thought differently . Thanks .

Mario is gonna play next season in the EPL. The shut up sign was directed to Italian fans,belive me

Mario is gonna play next season in the EPL. The shut up sign was directed to Italian fans,belive me

Arsenal I reckon will buy him... Heard he had a bad time in Italy .

Gunner's in front for him.. but some rumors in Milan link Mario to Van Gaal too.

Who know at the moment?

Its Messi time!!!

Is the Little man going to turn up?? I think yes. I think Bosnia are in for a whole world of hurt tonight.

I am saying 4-1 Argies with 2 for Messi

Amazingly brilliant goal by Messi!!

Argentina 2-0 (with 20 minutes left to play).

You're on the ball Perky!

France was lucky not to have their player send off , but won 3-0 to Honduras . . Argentina won a tough match to Bosnia 2-1 , impressed with Bosnia midfielders and defenders , but their forward wasn't great . Messi was very quiet until he scored a delightful goal , but don't think they are good enough to win the World Cup. So far , Holland is the best team of the lot . We have yet to see Germany playing. Well done  Perky for another correct result.

15th June                                                  My Prediction

Switzerland 2  Vs  1Ecuador  5pm (11pm Thai)               1-3

France 3 Vs 0  Honduras   8pm (2am Thai)                     1-1

Argentina 2  Vs 1   Bosnia  11pm (5 am Thai)                  3-0

16th June                                                            My Prediction

Germany 4 Vs 0 Portugal  5pm (11pm Thai)           2-1

Iran 0 Vs 0 Nigeria  8pm  (2am Thai)                       0-4

Ghana 1 Vs 2  USA   11pm (5am Thai)                    3-2

germany -portugal this evening sounds promising,but it can too much of a tactic game?

Messi off the World Cup Goal tally mark now. Who is going to bet against him winning the golden boot? Not me!

Ronaldo tonight! But I fancy Germany to come out on top with it being a good open game. I will say 3-2 to Germany.

Got the France prediction correct. Just wish I was not so tight to part with cash LOL! I always think about what I could be spending that money on in Pattaya in 6 weeks time!

Goals galore this tournament, if the trend continues it will be one hell of a world cup.

................................................................................................................

I think that a draw between Argentina and B&H would have been a more fair result.

Messi's class goal stole the show but he didn't shine throughout the rest of the game the way he does for his Club.

I hope we will see more great goals from him in this tournement.

The England team visited a Brazilian orphanage today, heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope for the future said Jose aged 6

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Cmon Daveo some original stuff please. First used early last season when Man Utd players visited the childrens hospital only it was little Jimmy then

Archived