Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

World cup football, Brazil, 2014.

jocky king

The South Korea - Russia Game....Did anyone else see the camera shoot to the crowd for a second... Someone had a flag that said "Pattaya" on it... I only got a glimpse lol.. maybe thai fan who knows?

No that was Pat-Ta-Ya the Korean substitute.Must have been his mum with the banner.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No that was Pat-Ta-Ya the Korean substitute.Must have been his mum with the banner.

Ah that makes sense... kind of funny thats his name.

Get Busy Living... Or Get Busy Dying

16th June                                                            My Prediction

Germany 4 Vs 0 Portugal  5pm (11pm Thai)           2-1

Iran 0 Vs 0 Nigeria  8pm  (2am Thai)                       0-4

Ghana 1 Vs 2  USA   11pm (5am Thai)                    3-2

17th June

Belgium Vs Algeria  5pm (11pm Thai)    5-1

Russia   Vs  South Korea 11pm (5am Thai)   2-2 

Brazil Vs Mexico  8pm (2am Thai)    2-2

Jockey King, are you watching These games Thai time?? LOL If so it must be breaking you! WOW respect.

Then again when I am in Pattaya I never see day light so maybe it is perfect times for you. LOL

Half time in the Australia v Holland game and the score is 1 - 1.

Very good first half and a cracking goal by Tim Cahill

Wow The Ozzys are not taking any shit from Holland! Fair Play to them. If they can Keep this going they may steal a win and really throw the Group wide open!

What a Goal by Cahill! OMG!! Perfect technique!

Half time in the Australia v Holland game and the score is 1 - 1.

Very good first half and a cracking goal by Tim Cahill

Agreed about cracking goal , candidate for a goal of the World Cup with RVP goal against Spain, Cahill was silly to make a bad tackle that will rule him out for Spain match.

Great half of football.   I would think that the Dutch will need to make some adjustments to allow them to keep more possession.  

Hope I'm wrong, but I think the Dutch will explode in the second half.

Amazing goal by Cahill 1 minute after Robben's great goal.

Agreed about cracking goal , candidate for a goal of the World Cup with RVP goal against Spain, Cahill was silly to make a bad tackle that will rule him out for Spain match.

Even better in slow motion, be a few nervous Spanish supporters, if Aussies get up.....That goal was Special

Go Aussies........yeah Australia 2-1 Holland

2-2 :)

Against Spain I was convinced that Holland will be World champions but after Australia match I changed my mind ,

Against Spain I was convinced that Holland will be World champions but after Australia match I changed my mind ,

I wouldn't take too much away from the Aussies performance. Remember Italy Australia nearly rolled them, but they went on to win....Holland will still go close....Maybe they went in a little confident after thrashing Spain.

Australia have nothing to be ashamed of , they played positive football, against Holland with full of stars and lost 3-2 is nothing to embarrass about , they can play Spain to the top level but without suspended Cahill will make the tactic a bit difficult. Well done to Australia proving themselves they are no pushover . Spain will be aware of that .

I wouldn't take too much away from the Aussies performance. Remember Italy Australia nearly rolled them, but they went on to win....Holland will still go close....Maybe they went in a little confident after thrashing Spain.

True mate , Holland was on cloud nine after their 5-1 win , maybe this match will send them back on earth . Lol.

Great game , that could go both ways , 2 world class goals before half time . 

Discussable penalty (again) , good goal van Persie and finally the 2-3 that

seemed stoppable .   

Holland was not playing well today. But im sure theyll be back on top form for Chile. :)

Im just laughing at Spain right now. 0-1 behind now. 

We might see an early exit today.

Spain Pedro makes me sick for appealing to the referee to give a Chile defender a yellow card while he himself got away from a yellow card over a earlier tackle .

Wtf , 2-0 to Chile ,

And 0-2 exit Spain...

It feels good but also very weird seeing Spain so clueless. The end of this generation i guess.....

And yes Jockey, Pedro is a tosser!

You see what this means. It doesnt mean Holland is good. It just means Spain really is that bad this tournament.

Don't understand why Casillas is still on goal , he hasn't played for a long

time in the competition . 

He obviously doesn't belong there , the guy makes mistake after mistake . 

Don't understand why Casillas is still on goal , he hasn't played for a long

time in the competition . 

He obviously doesn't belong there , the guy makes mistake after mistake .

Even Morinho thinks he is shits , he dropped him from Real Madrid not long ago .

The end of the road for Spain,well done Chile

Another shocker from Spain....end of an era maybe? Just watched Busquets miss a sitter from about 2 feet out...I could have scored that sitting on the toilet. 

Impressed with Chile though - great speed, skill and pressing mixed in with Desire and pride. 

Archived