Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

World cup football, Brazil, 2014.

jocky king

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enjoyed both matches today. Was glad to see the Mexicans win after two shocking decisions from the linesman and coming from Belfast I'm happy to see the Orangemen do well!!!

The Aussies are on for a hiding here. 2 down already.

I enjoyed both matches today. Was glad to see the Mexicans win after two shocking decisions from the linesman and coming from Belfast I'm happy to see the Orangemen do well!!!

LoL I went for a piss and missed 2 goals. Aussies pull one back as I type though. 

I think you spoken too soon... Lol.

Cahill is a horrible wee fucker but not many better in the air. Hopefully an entertaining second half coming up.

I thought the Ref could have done a lot better.The linesmen were good though as the playbacks showed most of their decisions were good.

My pet hate is the blatent Shirt Pulling that is going unpunished.... :NoNo3:

I was sad that the 3-1 score didn't reflect the closeness of the game for the most part, but then I saw Spain went down 5-1 to the Netherlands and cheered up a bit. Who'd have thought we'd be ahead of Spain in our pool after the first round.

I was sad that the 3-1 score didn't reflect the closeness of the game for the most part, but then I saw Spain went down 5-1 to the Netherlands and cheered up a bit. Who'd have thought we'd be ahead of Spain in our pool after the first round.

Australia have nothing to be ashamed of, They played very well even though the score is bit unfair to em. The Australian were brilliant  going forward but the final pass let them down. Holland and Spain wont be expecting a easy match from Australia or Chile. 

14th June

Colombia Vs Greece  5pm (11pm Thai)

Uruguay Vs Costa Rica   (8pm Thai)

England Vs Italy   11pm ( 5am Thai)

Ivory Coast  Vs Japan  2.am (8am Thai)

Don't forget Ivory Coast v Japan at 02.00

Looking forward to seeing the games in Englands group. 

Have enjoyed every game so far.

how many have pre ordered tickets for the sepp blatter film, i think it will do extremly well

tonight i give the world cup a rest going on a concert playing is no less than linda gail lewis no less than jerry-lee lewis younger sister

Working tonight when England play but the company is letting employees watch the game if they wish (like most firms i would guess).Hopefully go back to our jobs with a spring in our step :).I would be very happy to avoid defeat in our first game though.

I thought Australia played well last night and showed good character to get back in the game after such a disasterous start,could have been 2-2 but for a good save by the chile keeper,but at this level you pay dearly for missed chances and Australia duly did,very late on.

My heart says England win tonight but if I was putting big Money down on it, I would say 2-1 to Italy.

The pitch is poor and I think England should be happy about that because I think Italy are a better footballing Team so it will effect them more than England. I hope England try to play football and not try to use this kick and run method that has produced nothing for years, correction, decades!!!!

BUT HAVE FAITH! :DeadHorse2: LOL! COME ON ENGLAND!!!!

My heart says England win tonight but if I was putting big Money down on it, I would say 2-1 to Italy.

The pitch is poor and I think England should be happy about that because I think Italy are a better footballing Team so it will effect them more than England. I hope England try to play football and not try to use this kick and run method that has produced nothing for years, correction, decades!!!!

BUT HAVE FAITH! :DeadHorse2: LOL! COME ON ENGLAND!!!!

Bad pitch might suit Rooney better , he used to play on the back street of Liverpool which will help .

Only found out that Uruguay only has 3 million population in its country, and yet they won the World Cup twice (1930,1950). Impossible achievement .

Going the pub soon to hopefully cheer England on to victory.  And hopefully have a celebration drink at the end of the game

I predict a 1-1 draw with England v Italy tonight.

Uruguay looked poor so it could be a positive sign for our next game

Uruguay lost 3-1 , probably good news for England and Italy, both of em will be happy with a draw tonight I guess . Suarez didn't play which is strange, he was back in training only last Thursday.

No sign of Barkley in the first eleven , I don't like it .

Thoughts !!! I thought England were better in the first half, their forward troubled Italian defence a lot . They were too quick for them.

England did not deserve to lose , thought a draw would be a fair result. Pirlo is some player , have eyes on his back of his head . I still think Both of em will qualify .

Archived