IGNORED

World cup football, Brazil, 2014.

jocky king

I am not sure Brazil will have a walkover tonight, there is a lot of pressure on them to perform with what is going on in the country, we have seen other WC where they have been favorites and not turned up.

Shock  2-2 result 33/1 shot

I like that score probably have a little punt myself.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a spoiled Match , No way a penalty , Referee is shit , I hate To see the match spoiled by bad referee decisions . Croatia started well but were careless with Neymar first goal. I hope Brazil don't win the World Cup. Host country always get favours from The ref. shows that tonight , why did the FIFA gives the match to the ref that knows fuck all about football. I am angry over the ref's terrible game. Neymar should have been red carded over a x rated elbow attack but escape with yellow card, only for that, Brazil might have lost . Sorry about the rant. Well done Perky for a correct prediction . 3-1, hope you made that money.

What a spoiled Match , No way a penalty , Referee is shit , I hate To see the match spoiled by bad referee decisions . Croatia started well but were careless with Neymar first goal. I hope Brazil don't win the World Cup. Host country always get favours from The ref. shows that tonight , why did the FIFA gives the match to the ref that knows fuck all about football. I am angry over the ref's terrible game. Neymar should have been red carded over a x rated elbow attack but escape with yellow card, only for that, Brazil might have lost . Sorry about the rant. Well done Perky for a correct prediction . 3-1, hope you made that money.

+1 Jocky the ref was pretty shit. He seemed to get all the big decisions wrong...but I was amused when he pulled out the spray paint can and sprayed a white line in front of the wall!

+1 Jocky the ref was pretty shit. He seemed to get all the big decisions wrong...but I was amused when he pulled out the spray paint can and sprayed a white line in front of the wall!

Yeah, I thought it was a great idea for white spray , never expected that , first time ever . Be good for football , champion League next season will use that . Be easier for the ref and the free kick taker , always when the ref turned his face around, they takes a step or two closer . The spray will stop that.

Yeah, I thought it was a great idea for white spray , never expected that , first time ever . Be good for football , champion League next season will use that . Be easier for the ref and the free kick taker , always when the ref turned his face around, they takes a step or two closer . The spray will stop that.

Been using it in n America for some time now...

Home advantaged for Brazil worked well, (same Man Utd in Fergies reign 555)

Happy they won, always nice to see home nation progress to second phase or quarters.

Though felt for Croatia, they played well and nearly spoilt the party, deserved a point.

PS would be nice for Thailand to get the world cup so games would be on at a decent time 

I was amused when he pulled out the spray paint can and sprayed a white line in front of the wall!

For a second or two i thought the spray was to touch up the players Hair.

Pretty much agree with all that, although i think it would have been harsh to send Neymar off. Thought the Croat keeper should have saved all the goals.

The spray has been used in tournaments for a couple of seasons involving the u21s, u20s etc. I think it's a great idea!

Dodgy start to the World Cup I honestly think FIFA fixed that game i am sorry to say! Brazil were helped on the way to that victory because a loss would of ment roits glore!

If the people of Brazil are happy= min fuss and an easy ride for FIFA and the police. The match stank of FIFA Corruption

Saying that I pedidcted a 3-1 win for brazil and as always when you do not put money on it that result Comes in LOL Typical!!

Home advantaged for Brazil worked well, (same Man Utd in Fergies reign 555)

Happy they won, always nice to see home nation progress to second phase or quarters.

Though felt for Croatia, they played well and nearly spoilt the party, deserved a point.

PS would be nice for Thailand to get the world cup so games would be on at a decent time

The big teams and the big players are always looked after. I'd say that goes for pretty much all sports but perhaps even more so in football and especially at the world cup ...spoken by an Aussie still smarting over the penalty Italy got in extra time in the round of 16 in Germany when Fabio Grosso tripped or acted like he tripped over Lucas Neill in the box. There was no way they could have Australia in the semis!

Dodgy start to the World Cup I honestly think FIFA fixed that game i am sorry to say! Brazil were helped on the way to that victory because a loss would of ment roits glore!

If the people of Brazil are happy= min fuss and an easy ride for FIFA and the police. The match stank of FIFA Corruption

Saying that I pedidcted a 3-1 win for brazil and as always when you do not put money on it that result Comes in LOL Typical!!

More to it than dodgy reffing. Assuming England wont win, I would have liked to see Brasil win - not any more!

Constantly hooking trailing legs to win free kicks, trying to get opponents booked (Marcelo), Neymars elbow was clearly deliberate and should have walked.

In other words, IMO, they cheated.

I found it rather sad as Brasil have not really joined the ranks of certain other South American teams whose antics have been legendary.

My (conspiracy????) theory

Scolari is the culprit. Portugal did EXACTLY the same when he was in charge there! Coincidence? I think not!

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Yes Dodgy reffing but I honestly believe FIFA put him up to it.

It was so so important in a hostile Brasil that they got off to a winner. If they lost it could of ruinned the whole World Cup from day one. FIFA choose these refs and I am sure the ref got a talking to before the game started.

Brazil were very casual at times, maybe they thought they just needed to turn up for the win. Croatia looked good & were unlucky. FIFA need Brazil to do well as if they were to exit early it could be the spark for more intense riots & all out anarchy.

Holland - Spain 5-1 ... WTF . 

What just happened? Who'd have thought a bunch of clog wearing, cheese munching, dope smoking stoners could have thrashed the world champs. RVP looked fresh tonight & so he should he's spent the last 9 months resting up preparing for this game.

What just happened? Who'd have thought a bunch of clog wearing, cheese munching, dope smoking stoners could have thrashed the world champs. 

555 ... jealous ? 

Holland was unbelievable tonight , tore Spainsh defence apart . Robben and Van Persie were the stars of the show with four great goals between them. Spain will have to pick themselves up to beat Australia and Chile , won't be easy , then they will have to face Brazil if Brazil top their group with Spain comes potential second. That is why Holland went for an all out attack to avoid Brazil . I am delighted for Van Gaal who is a United new boss, I am sure many United fans enjoyed the match tonight with full of hope for the Premiership's new season . Mexico won the match 1-0 to Cameroon , nothing fancy in that match. Tomorrow night , England playing Italy , will be interesting to watch. England will have to play their best to avoid defeat . Looking forward to it.

SHIT!!!! Nobody saw that coming! lol! Spain is not a team you'll be wanting to play now! They will feel they have much to prove!! 5-1 OMG!!!!

gentlemen,the reef hd the same standard through the game, the croatian defenders fell extremly easy and one freekickso when fred did the same inside the penalty area he won a penalty,so the croatian defenders got their own medicine back.

and the spain penalty today was another joke

gentlemen,the reef hd the same standard through the game, the croatian defenders fell extremly easy and one freekickso when fred did the same inside the penalty area he won a penalty,so the croatian defenders got their own medicine back.and the spain penalty today was another joke

I thought the ref was right to award the penalty to Spain, The Dutch defender did touch Costa ankle . Look again at the highlight , you will think differently .

Sepp Blatter has hinted this morning that he want to be a president of FIFA for the fifth term. Unbelievable . After all the corruption rumours over the years .

sepp blatter is an absolute corrupt cunt that should have been turfed out years ago... i hope the current investigation shows him up badly.

his excuse for the back handers so far is "no it's just the english being racist"  what a knob!!

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

I though the Spain penalty was weak but you see them given all the time. I watched the Mexico v Cameroon game earlier and the ref & linesman in that one had a shocker. Two goals for Mexico that looked onside to me and a definite penalty not given...glad Mexico won it in the end. 

sepp blatter is an absolute corrupt cunt that should have been turfed out years ago... i hope the current investigation shows him up badly.

his excuse for the back handers so far is "no it's just the english being racist"  what a knob!!

+1 I can't understand how he gets away with it. Something needs to be done to clean up FIFA but who do you put in charge? They all seem like crooks. Also heard that Franz Beckenbauer has been suspended for 3 months by FIFA for not cooperating with the investigation...wonder what he's hiding? 

Archived