IGNORED

Steak & Co. in Soi Lengkee (formerly China Garden)

China Garden

I think when it comes to Pattaya, so many resturants try and cater for so many tastes (expats) You have the english, usa, aussies, etc etc all expecting what they get from back home and the restaurant tries and caters for this rather then picking a line/theme and quality of food and sticking to their guns. If your trying to make 20% of uk peeps and then 20% of aussies and then 20% of yanks happy etc etc then the food gets lost in translation and it never shows one direction.

I had hoped for aussie based beef with an aussie take. I think the pics could do with far less for so much more. But as they say the proof is in the taste. We can't knock it till we try it.

From my aussie place up the road  -steaks, chips and salad some sauces on the side. Simply aussie

10557300_1466790756903764_5842097441489615276_n.jpg

Edited by Swinga

ummm

That looks much better to me.

And it's simple. nothing much to it.

Edited by Swinga

ummm

I was lucky enough to get to try out there menu today with 9 other guys heres some pictures of the steaks, Burgers, and other dishes. We all came out of there full and unanimously agreed 10 out of 10 for the food. Well Done Ian and Chef Jerry. 

Will post in 4 different post 

These were some of the starters, Stuffed Mushrooms, Prawn Cocktails, Trio, and Muscles 

IMAG1670.jpgIMAG1671.jpgIMAG1672.jpgIMAG1673.jpg

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

This was followed by a sorbet to cleanse the pallet. 

IMAG1674.jpg

Here are some of the Steaks, sides and the Wagu Burger.

IMAG1675.jpgIMAG1676.jpgIMAG1677.jpgIMAG1678.jpgIMAG1679.jpg

Theres Also Lamb on the Menu and the sweets were Fantastic the best ice Cream i have had in Thailand

IMAG1680.jpgIMAG1681.jpg

Good Job Ian! I like the trio of crustini, lamb and the big T-bone looks great!

Looking good but where's the hand cut chips? Did nobody order them to try them out?

Great news that the sweets were good I always find them a let down in Pattaya.

Looking forward to someone reviewing the dishes other than steaks and burger.

Especially the stroganoff or the chilli etc.

Edited by alanhass

Looking good but where's the hand cut chips? Did nobody order them to try them out?

Great news that the sweets were good I always find them a let down in Pattaya.

Looking forward to someone reviewing the dishes other than steaks and burger.

Especially the stroganoff or the chilli etc.

I didnt get a Picture of the hand cut chips they were very tasty, 

Looks delicious.  I was going to say I hope the opening goes well tonight but looks like it's on for young and old already!

Best of luck!

Menu looks great and prices are not as high as i feared so i will def give it a try when i return to patts in Kanuary!

Everyone has the right to my opinion

I didnt get a Picture of the hand cut chips they were very tasty, 

Thanks for the post, I appreciated the feedback! I hope to see you again.

Cheers,

Isn

Best of luck!

Menu looks great and prices are not as high as i feared so i will def give it a try when i return to patts in Kanuary!

Fair prices for the quality of food, I think what we put on the plate represent "value for money" and hopefully people will agree & keep coming back! We are no 5 star dining, so what charge 5 Star prices... But its quality ingredients, prepared by professional chefs in a pleasant air conditioned restaurant and I have sent the prices accordingly.

I look forward to meeting you in January, thanks for your support.

Ian

We are now open  17.00 pm - 23.00 pm everyday, after 1 month we will open 12.00 - 23.00 pm then look at extending the hours for breakfast.

Thank you

Ian

We are now open  17.00 pm - 23.00 pm everyday, after 1 month we will open 12.00 - 23.00 pm then look at extending the hours for breakfast.

Thank you

Ian

I thought 12.00 was breakfast time in Pattaya

• Like 1

My Thai Girlfriend says having a small Dick shouldn’t be a problem in a relationship I still wish she didn’t have one though!

Congrats mate on getting it open. I bet you're glad that you can finally start making money instead of dishing it out :)

Yes breakfast will be coming alone, we found a local supplier who actually smokes his bacon... not the sprayed on stuff ! Lets get out the gates with the Steaks and add to it in the next couple of months

Hi

Do you offer unlimited side dishes?

Big eaters clubs :Think1:

HaHa 1 free side...1 free sauce and the plate is garnished with roasted vegetables

Congrats mate on getting it open. I bet you're glad that you can finally start making money instead of dishing it out :)

Too true, it will take time to build but eventually we will do well, I'm sure of that.

Congrats with the opening!

I dont know if you have solved the house wine issue but i have a suggestion. I work in a bar (non-food onnly drinks) in CPH and we have tried quite a few different wines as our house wine. The latest which has been sold for some years now and is quite popular actually is an Australian wine  called Badgers Creeg. Xustomers seems to like it a lot. I dont know if it is availabel in LOS or if it is the best for you (i am not a big fan of wine - just as you) but maybe other BMs could give some input.

Looks like this (think it can be bought as bag in box wine as well):

Image00001.jpg

Image00002.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality - pictures taken in the bar last night using my mobile phone...

Everyone has the right to my opinion