IGNORED

Steak & Co. in Soi Lengkee (formerly China Garden)

China Garden

Sorry I missed you when I was there but I hope you enjoyed the Commandaria.

Place looks great by the way. Back home now so I'll wait till December to taste the food.

Best of luck with everything.

Thank you for that, we found a pretty nice house wine from Australia called Bodegas, Red & White ...we sell it at 160 Baht for 150ml glass, we also sell Jacob's Creek by the glass at 220 Baht

The new signs are coming Monday.... fingers crossed

CG1.JPG

Poor quality pic :GoldenSmile1: ha ha was riding my bike

China Garden only had 3 waitresses ...which I kept and paid their salary for the past 3 months although they didn't work. We just needed more with the hope doing a lot more business! 

Nice to see this reply.

As you well know many establishments fail due to bad staff even when the produce is first class.

I have been many times to your many establishments and clearly IMO you understand the need for good staff, I have always found yours extremely polite and helpful.

I will drop in soon and try a T bone.

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Any links to the menu with prices please?

Also to be honest I am not a fan of the nouvelle cuisine style of decorating the plates as shown in the pictures, your punters are going to be blokes wanting a good steak and chips on a hot plate before they hit the town, not something that looks like it came from Bruno's, just my personal opinion 

• Like 2

Also to be honest I am not a fan of the nouvelle cuisine style of decorating the plates as shown in the pictures, your punters are going to be blokes wanting a good steak and chips on a hot plate before they hit the town, not something that looks like it came from Bruno's, just my personal opinion

Price list menu was already posted a few comments ago. Just go back a page or two.

Also to be honest I am not a fan of the nouvelle cuisine style of decorating the plates as shown in the pictures, your punters are going to be blokes wanting a good steak and chips on a hot plate before they hit the town, not something that looks like it came from Bruno's, just my personal opinion 

My opinion too. The priced menu is post #522 on page 22.

We do "Steak & Chips" and its a 250g Chilled Black Angus one .... cooked properly for 600 Baht !  Yes we take pride in plating it nicely but don't skimp on portions ... we avoided Linen table cloths & put up the TV's to appeal to a wider audience... "rustic" and "comfortable" was our aim with the decor....

I will post pictures of inside the restaurant tomorrow.

attachicon.gifCG1.JPG

Poor quality pic :GoldenSmile1: ha ha was riding my bike

hahah from the angle of your picture is look like your bike has WINGS !! Thanks for the pic.

ian

Sorry I missed you when I was there but I hope you enjoyed the Commandaria.

Place looks great by the way. Back home now so I'll wait till December to taste the food.

Best of luck with everything.

Cheers, see you in December !

Nothing Nouvelle about the pics I have seen.

His punters will also be guys like me that appreciate a little effort going into the meal they just paid for,and don't want it heaped on a plate and slung out to the table.

And have others have said,maybe take a little,look at the thread and all your questions were answered already.

His punters will also be guys like me that appreciate a little effort going into the meal they just paid for,and don't want it heaped on a plate and slung out to the table.

And have others have said,maybe take a little,look at the thread and all your questions were answered already.

agreed..............

agreed..............

You guys don't get out much.

Google picture search Nouvelle cuisine

https://www.google.fr/search?q=novell+cuisine&client=firefox-beta&hs=Hnr&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=nts&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=IrPzU4SaPJPn7AbR7IDwAQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=919#channel=nts&q=Nouvelle+cuisine&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&tbm=isch

Pictures from Steak&Co

post-38345-0-89628700-1407843313.jpg

post-38345-0-16372900-1407841488.jpg

We are now open  17.00 pm - 23.00 pm everyday, after 1 month we will open 12.00 - 23.00 pm then look at extending the hours for breakfast.

Thank you

Ian

Hi,every pic looks good to me.

Will have a look inside in november as well.

Cheers mate and good luck to you.see you.Cheers.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Good luck with the new venture Ian. 

That steak pictures also comes with a choice of "side dish & sauce"... that just how its plated minus the sides!   Believe me there is plenty to eat

General Manager Yuri is always on hand to talk with customer with Head Chef Gerry

Gerry-&-Yuri---800.jpg