IGNORED

The Manchester United thread

Baxidar ba

11 hours ago, kane666 said:

I thought Fred had improved a lot this season and you want to sell him twice over!

Fred is coming along nicely....looking more like the player of late we hoped he would be :GrinNod1:

7 hours ago, kane666 said:

I thought Fred had improved a lot this season and you want to sell him twice over!

BOGOF?

could be Ed's transfer window strategy lol

7 hours ago, kane666 said:

3 hours ago, petermik said:

Fred is coming along nicely....looking more like the player of late we hoped he would be :GrinNod1:

OK, we can keep him, guess we will at some point need a sideways and backpass giver.

He will also be useful when we need to shoot the ball into the stands to waste time.

................................................................................................................

On 11/02/2020 at 11:38, petermik said:

On 11/02/2020 at 14:45, Mick Pattaya said:

OK, we can keep him, guess we will at some point need a sideways and backpass giver.

He will also be useful when we need to shoot the ball into the stands to waste time.

Funny that......Fred was voted player of the month for January.........:ThumbUp6:

1 hour ago, petermik said:

Funny that......Fred was voted player of the month for January.........:ThumbUp6:

In the land of the blind (Man Utd midfield) the one eyed man............

................................................................................................................

On 12/02/2020 at 11:22, petermik said:

Not so much our best player, more like least worst.

Though a lifelong Liverpool supporter, I was greatly saddened today to hear of the passing of Harry Gregg at the age of 87. A goalkeeper of great quality but an even greater human being, who risked his own life rescuing fellow survivors of the Munich air disaster 62 years ago this month. I watched the documentary they made of him a few years back and marvelled at his modesty and humanity. RIP Sir.

I'd rather look at tits, cunts and arseholes than listen to them!

^^^
Harry Gregg was the Swansea Manager when I first started going to games. He began the building of the team, continued by Harry Griffiths (who died of a heart attack in the changing rooms the day we were promoted), that Toshack took from Division 4 up to Division 1. 
RIP Harry.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

A true and very humble gentleman,after everything he went through he played in United,s next game V Sheffield Wednesday just 13 days later....

8 hours ago, gazO said:

Chelsea 0 VAR 2  ( 1 right 2 total wrong)

Was there anything wrong with the 2 United goals that VAR missed? No. So that's United 2. One of the Chelsea "goals" was clearly offside. The other debatable. So, at best, it would have been Chelsea 1 United 2. Get over it. Away win for United no matter how you try to spin it.

• Like 2

Was there anything wrong with the 2 United goals that VAR missed? No. So that's United 2. One of the Chelsea "goals" was clearly offside. The other debatable. So, at best, it would have been Chelsea 1 United 2. Get over it. Away win for United no matter how you try to spin it.
Maguire should have been off so the second goal doesn't count 1-1 at best, and with 10 men could have been very different...

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 people can't make a baby in one month

Haaland might have not come to Utd, but such was the ferocity of his shot, had there been no net the ball might have reached Manchester.

On 18/02/2020 at 06:25, gazO said:

Chelsea 0 VAR 2  ( 1 right 2 total wrong)

On 18/02/2020 at 14:38, petemoss said:

He,s a Leeds fan....have some sympathy :Laugh1:

On 18/02/2020 at 19:29, singalong said:

Maguire should have been off so the second goal doesn't count 1-1 at best, and with 10 men could have been very different...

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

In your opinion, not mine, not the referee's and not VARs. You can have 1-2 but history will record the result as 0-2.

A very enjoyable game yesterday.... seeing us ATTACK! Who WAS this team???

Bruno's first goal for MU, Martial's amazingly cool goal and Greenwood scoring my favorite kind of goal (powered into the top underneath of the net)... and we could've had two more. With McTominay back, we could be pretty darn good.. and if we had Rashford...

• Like 1

On 17/02/2020 at 09:11, davidge said:

^^^
Harry Gregg was the Swansea Manager when I first started going to games. He began the building of the team, continued by Harry Griffiths (who died of a heart attack in the changing rooms the day we were promoted), that Toshack took from Division 4 up to Division 1. 
RIP Harry.

There was no official commemoration before the Swans game on Saturday but the stadium announcer spoke about Harry Gregg before the teams came out and there was a spontaneous standing ovation that went on for quite some time.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• 2 weeks later...

Ole. ......Ole Ole Ole.....Ole.......Ole

20 minutes ago, Chuck in Bangkok said:

Huge win!

& a convincing one at that

• Like 1

Even Keano was impressed yesterday!!

Things are definitely looking up, Bruno has been instrumental in the all-round improvement in performance and team spirit and morale.

Long may it continue.

UNITED-ONE LOVE

Hopefully the Ole knockers will now give it a rest :GrinNod1:

OK. Season over (almost certainly) we have finished 5th. In Champions League next season. City not. With the Euros cancelled it's going to be a loooong summer.......but worth the wait!

• Confused 1