IGNORED

The Manchester United thread

Baxidar ba

The club at the moment is rotten to the core, an absolute shambles from top to bottom.

Can't see any light at the end of the tunnel.

Doubt whether we can attract 'world class' players at present.

Ole looks totally out of his depth.

Apart from that MUFC ONE LOVE and we'll be back.

Every club, coach & their dog now know Utd's frailty in the midfield area, specially with Scot & Pogba's injury, any half decent player will now cost 5-10 mil more just because they can squeeze Utd when they are vulnerable.

I see we are now looking at Emre Can, Sean Longstaff, Rice & similar, mediocre players who will cost a fortune now.

................................................................................................................

Yep, instead of going after them when we should have (after losing Herrera and Fellani), we’re now in a bad bargaining position. 

Complete morons.  

And when are we going to get some actual tactics and some kind of strategy? 
Parking the bus and hitting them on the counter attack is NOT an all encompassing team philosophy. 

We have so many problems being exposed right now...

2 minutes ago, Chuck in Bangkok said:

And when are we going to get some actual tactics and some kind of strategy? 
Parking the bus and hitting them on the counter attack is NOT an all encompassing team philosophy. 

We have so many problems being exposed right now...

Its the best we can do as of now, pity. 

................................................................................................................

The 1st half of last nights game was shocking, City could easily have had 6 by HT such was their domination.

City quality in midfield really stood out, Mahrez, De Bruyne, Sterling, B Silva & Foden on the bench. What we wouldn't give right now for just 1 of these players.

Felt sorry for Jones being chucked in to face them having been out for so long, not exactly a comfortable game to feel his way back in.

Clueless again last night, what is happening on the training ground?

Next 3 games are Norwich(h), Wolves(h facup) and Liverpool(a) wouldn't be surprised if we didn't win any.

The fans are getting restless....there may be trouble ahead.

Are there guys even aware that the Jan transfer window is open, their mantra seems to be 'ignorance is bliss'.

Every time Ole is asked about potential transfers he says we are looking into it & will make the move if long term targets become available.

I wonder what was the backroom/scouting team doing in the months of Oct/Nov/Dec leading up to the transfer window, did they not have any plans chalked up. This level of incompetence is baffling & Woodward is supposed to be the savvy business guy. God help us!!!!! 

Bruno Fernandes move edging closer, both clubs in talks today with £60 mil deal looking likely. 

On 08/01/2020 at 15:04, Mick Pattaya said:

Are there guys even aware that the Jan transfer window is open, their mantra seems to be 'ignorance is bliss'.

Every time Ole is asked about potential transfers he says we are looking into it & will make the move if long term targets become available.

I wonder what was the backroom/scouting team doing in the months of Oct/Nov/Dec leading up to the transfer window, did they not have any plans chalked up. This level of incompetence is baffling & Woodward is supposed to be the savvy business guy. God help us!!!!! 

I,ve  spoken with Ed Mick about your concerns....his reply was...does Mick actually know what goes on behind the scene,s these days with agents/advisors and uncle Tom cobbley and all all wanting their two pennyworth out of the deal.

Give Ole some slack...be patient.....all will come good in the end  :GrinNod1:

3 hours ago, petermik said:

I,ve  spoken with Ed Mick about your concerns....his reply was...does Mick actually know what goes on behind the scene,s these days with agents/advisors and uncle Tom cobbley and all all wanting their two pennyworth out of the deal.

Give Ole some slack...be patient.....all will come good in the end  :GrinNod1:

I am willing to cut Ole plenty of slack, I  understand he has been hemmed in. Woodward though, can go & f**** himself :ThumbDown1:

• Like 2

The Glaziers need to step in, Woodward has been a disaster.

From his recruitment of managers to his transfer strategy, it’s been a complete & utter failure.

The club won’t move forward with him at the helm.

If he wasn’t so arrogant & had any humility he would reflect on the rotten job he has done post SAF & resign for the good of the club. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

The Glaziers need to step in, Woodward has been a disaster.

From his recruitment of managers to his transfer strategy, it’s been a complete & utter failure.

The club won’t move forward with him at the helm.

If he wasn’t so arrogant & had any humility he would reflect on the rotten job he has done post SAF & resign for the good of the club. 

....and the club won't move forward with the Glazers in charge either.

1 minute ago, taylor1975 said:

Big game on sunday! Anfield welcomes united :D

if we have Rash we're good for a point at least

:ThumbUp6:

54 minutes ago, Mick Pattaya said:

:ThumbUp6:

Are you under the influence by any chance? :Drunk1:

[emoji106]6:
There is a thread for jokes and other funny stuff... [emoji16]

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

9 people can't make a baby in one month

10 hours ago, overseas516 said:

Are you under the influence by any chance? :Drunk1:

was not, saving it for Sunday.

3 minutes ago, Mick Pattaya said:

was not, saving it for Sunday.

Drowning your sorrows. :P

Halaand scored a hat-trick on debut today, Woodward must be so proud.

• Like 1

Really looking forward to the game tomorrow. I’m sick of hearing all the talk of whether they’ll go unbeaten the entire season. 

It won’t make the slightest difference to the title procession (can hardly be called a race anymore) but I would love it we could beat them.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Mick Pattaya said:

Halaand scored a hat-trick on debut today, Woodward must be so proud.

Until you know the full facts it,s better to say nowt.....allegedly being held to ransom by his father and his agent regarding future transfer fees United did the right thing by refusing.....if Halaand REALLY wanted to play for United he would have ignored them.....we want players that want to play for the club :GrinNod1:

And reading the latest updates regarding Fernandes it looks as if were pulling out because of the price they now want for him....and absolutely right in my opinion.....:GrinNod1:

Whenever United,s name goes in the hat for a player the price sky rockets.....we have overpaid on many transfers in the past and now that is changing.... unless Ole sees value in the price he will not sanction it.