Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Manchester United thread

Baxidar ba

9 hours ago, gazO said:

Yes a last minute one, old dude ex Watford comes from China ( watch he don't infect the team) WTF 555

Ighalo?, is that a confirmed signing. I was thinking it was a last moment taking the piss kind of thing.

................................................................................................................

12 minutes ago, Mick Pattaya said:

Ighalo?, is that a confirmed signing. I was thinking it was a last moment taking the piss kind of thing.

Panic buy! :GrinNod1:

15 minutes ago, overseas516 said:

Panic buy! :GrinNod1:

might have as well bought Troy Deeney & appointed Big Sam as the manager.

• Haha 1

................................................................................................................

Crafty move by ole:

Odion Ighalo is set to join Manchester United on a six-month loan in a dramatic deadline day deal. The Nigerian striker is currently playing for Chinese Super League side Shanghai Shenhua. But with the CSL postponed due to the coronavirus several players are looking for a way out of the country.

Ole has told everyone to pass to Odion and for Odion to cough if any opposing player gets within 6 feet of him.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, slaine said:

Crafty move by ole:

Odion Ighalo is set to join Manchester United on a six-month loan in a dramatic deadline day deal. The Nigerian striker is currently playing for Chinese Super League side Shanghai Shenhua. But with the CSL postponed due to the coronavirus several players are looking for a way out of the country.

Ole has told everyone to pass to Odion and for Odion to cough if any opposing player gets within 6 feet of him.

Brilliant, 555, you took the pain away with this retort. Cough and score 555

Halaand score a brace today  :OMFG:

@Mick Pattaya you have stop following Halaands scoring exploits, it will only upset you.

Ighalo is a classic Woodward signing

Last desperate hour & panicking - check

Past his peak (if he ever actually had one) - check

Clearly not up to standard - check

How this man is still in a job is as much of a mystery as how the Glaziers ever made their fortune if they reward poorly performing employees.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

@Mick Pattaya you have stop following Halaands scoring exploits, it will only upset you.

Ighalo is a classic Woodward signing

Last desperate hour & panicking - check

Past his peak (if he ever actually had one) - check

Clearly not up to standard - check

How this man is still in a job is as much of a mystery as how the Glaziers ever made their fortune if they reward poorly performing employees.

You did anticipate this sort of a signing in one of your earlier posts, I was expecting someone from the lower reaches of the PL/Championship. Even Pukki would have been better.  Ighalo is totally left field & beyond the pale.

Next game Chelsea away 17th Feb

Never looked forward to a break like this before.:sad:

So far in 2020, minus Norwich and Tranmere...

We are 2-2-4 with only 3 goals in those 8 games...

And in Premier League games (minus Norwich), we are 0-1-3 with 0 goals in those 4 games...

We really have missed McTominay badly - we had gone 7-1-2 in his last 10 games started (all competitions), including 5-1-2 in League

He's expected to return Feb 27th

After the break we have:

2/17 Top 4 Chelsea @ Stamford Bridge

2/23 Watford at home, who already beat us once and are 4-2-2 to finish before the break...

3/1 @ Everton (McTominay expected to be back for this game, and maybe even Pogba...)

3/8 Manchester City again

3/15 @ Spurs

and then 3/21 Sheffield United already competing for Top 6

Plus an FA Cup game, and Europa League games.

That's a pretty rough 30+ days in our season...

But can you imagine when we have:

DDG

AWB, Lindelof, Maguire, Williams

Fred, McTominay, Pogba, Fernandes

Martial, Rashford

17 hours ago, gazO said:

Where are the home fans????

On there way home...game was nearly over and Leeds hadn,t a cat in hells chance of making a game of it :Laugh1:

7 hours ago, gazO said:

image.png.dacb23583ed2671330900a8cddee3c8a.png

Very impressive.

I suggest you try it again on a proper match day...

...but then again maybe not

2 hours ago, Eric Le Roi said:

Very impressive.

I suggest you try it again on a proper match day...

...but then again maybe not

Can you get a hat to fit your head 

7 hours ago, gazO said:

Can you get a hat to fit your head 

some folk need to grow up....if trying to take the p**s rebounds on you maybe should not have bothered in the first place....there is a Leeds thread running,better staying with that one methinks :GrinNod1:

• Like 1

I dont think you guys should be too hard on gaz0, It can't be easy being a Leeds fan.

Just think what its like to know you sold a genius of a player to your biggest rivals for peanuts.

Said player then went on to kick start nearly a 1/4 of a century of unparalled success whilst your own team languishes in the lower divisions. 

DcisGzsX4AUtd6H.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

I dont think you guys should be too hard on gaz0, It can't be easy being a Leeds fan.

Just think what its like to know you sold a genius of a player to your biggest rivals for peanuts.

Said player then went on to kick start nearly a 1/4 of a century of unparalled success whilst your own team languishes in the lower divisions. 

DcisGzsX4AUtd6H.jpg

Enough said.

My wish list for next season:

Defense-Koulibally (Napoli)

Midfield-Neves (Wolves)/Savic (Lazio)

Attack- Jimenez & Traore (Wolves)

Sell: Jones, Fred, Mata, Matic, Lingard, Fred, Martial.

34 minutes ago, Mick Pattaya said:

Defense-Koulibally (Napoli)

Midfield-Neves (Wolves)/Savic (Lazio)

Attack- Jimenez & Traore (Wolves)

Any of those signings would be good but I don't think you'd get any Wolves fans agreeing, you've just stripped away half their team!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

Any of those signings would be good but I don't think you'd get any Wolves fans agreeing, you've just stripped away half their team!

Needs must. They will raid the Portuguese league/La Liga to bolster.

Defense- As much as I'd like to have Koulibally (Napoli), I can't see them spending another 80 million on a defenseman. Especially one who turns 30 next year. For about 30 million less we could go after AC Milan's Alessio Romagnoli at 25 years of age. He's in the Virgil van Dijk mold, but his agent is Mino Raiola. Or if you want to take a chance, there's Michael Ngadjui playing for Cameroon who's having an outstanding season, and would cost us maybe 10 million. Not sure who you could get in the EPL... maybe Kurt Zouma who Everton loaned to Chelsea this year... he's no VVD, but he'd be 20 mill or so.

Midfield - Not sure if they'll go after Grealish or not, but there's 60 mil for sure. I think he's an ace, with a real fire that we need. Geez with Him, Bruno, McTominay and Fred in the Midfield, we'd be set. I'll bet we could get Todd Cantwell from another relegation bound team in Norwich City for a lot cheaper in the 20 mill range. Talk about a young hungry talented midfield... I'd love Savic, but you're looking at 80 mill plus. You never know.

Attack- I don't see them going after Sancho, he'll be 100 mill plus now.... they should've taken Haaland when he was cheap. Geez, that kid is going to be a big deal and we could've had him for 50 mill. Greenwood will play a lot more next year. I'm so jealous that Liverpool signed that Takumi Minamino from Salzburg... Hee-chan Hwang is still at Salzburg though and we could get him for under 15 mill... Man, I miss watching all those guys together there - that was fun team...

Sell: Jones, Mata, Matic, Lingard, Pogba (they're going to)

We need a lot of players or we need a LOT of youth to step up...

13 hours ago, Mick Pattaya said:

I thought Fred had improved a lot this season and you want to sell him twice over!

Edited by kane666

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png