Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Manchester United thread

Baxidar ba

On 17/11/2022 at 14:59, taylor1975 said:

Hope you feel good typing that. 

All good. 

Sweep it under the carpet as if it never happened. 

Airbrushed from history. 

Get it?

4 hours ago, Chuck in Bangkok said:

C ya 7

Nobody is bigger than the club.

Thanks for the memories. 

Apparently Ronaldo is doing an exclusive NDTVi interview after the World Cup.

• 1 month later...
31 minutes ago, Eric Le Roi said:

Happy New Year to all followers of the World's greatest Football Club. 

Many thanks…

…but this is the Manchester United thread not the Swansea City thread. :GoldenSmile1:

• Haha 2

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

2 hours ago, davidge said:

Many thanks…

…but this is the Manchester United thread not the Swansea City thread. :GoldenSmile1:

Stay in your lane davidge and get back to the Jack thread 👌

• 2 weeks later...

Stuart Attwell was an inspired signing by Utd before today’s game.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Both the Utd goals v City today looked dodgy to me. 
I'm a neutral by the way. 

Supermarkets complaining today there was a run on prawn sandwiches in the south of england after that win.

15 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

Supermarkets complaining today there was a run on prawn sandwiches in the south of england after that win.

All them waffles are going to your head Taylor, the great Manchester United are back! & under ETH we are right slap bang in the middle of this title race.

5 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

All them waffles are going to your head Taylor, the great Manchester United are back! & under ETH we are right slap bang in the middle of this title race.

Only took a decade and eight managers 555

United like a broken clock - at some point, they were bound to get it right. We've all been terribly amused by it, so thanks for the entertainment over all those years 😃

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I can't be bothered searching back a year but I do remember at the start of the Greenwood saga I said that it would never go to court & the charges would be dropped.

I was told I didn't know what I was talking about (which in many cases is probably true) but lo & behold what has happened today? All charges against Mason Greenwood have been dropped.

2 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

I can't be bothered searching back a year but I do remember at the start of the Greenwood saga I said that it would never go to court & the charges would be dropped.

I was told I didn't know what I was talking about (which in many cases is probably true) but lo & behold what has happened today? All charges against Mason Greenwood have been dropped.

Are you after a prize Baxidar ba? 🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, overseas516 said:

Are you after a prize Baxidar ba? 🤦‍♂️

Welcome back, haven't seen you post in a longtime, where are your lot currently? 9th or 10th aren't you?

2 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

Welcome back, haven't seen you post in a longtime, where are your lot currently? 9th or 10th aren't you?

I thought we were in the Manchester United thread? Keep on topic please 😇

2 minutes ago, overseas516 said:

I thought we were in the Manchester United thread? Keep on topic please 😇

You're quite right, my apologies & for the record I've just checked, you're 9th (just below Brentford). 

Case dropped by CPS because key witnesses dropped out. We all saw the video of him. Laughable to say he's innocent.

3 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

Case dropped by CPS because key witnesses dropped out. We all saw the video of him. Laughable to say he's innocent.

Wouldn't believe that video at all. The context isn't solid enough to stand up to scrutiny hence why it didn't make it to trial.

The real question is will Man Utd now back their player who has not been found guilty or throw him under the bus and sack him or sell him to protect their reputation.

If they ain't backing Greenwood to the hilt then it is a dog act on their behalf

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

5 minutes ago, Tuna Town said:

The context isn't solid enough to stand up to scrutiny hence why it didn't make it to trial.

Is this you saying that or the CPS? ...thats not what CPS stated in the BBC clip i just read. They said key witnesses dropped out. Which of course means the girlfriend. So then maybe not allowed to use the vid if the poster can't verify it.

5 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

Is this you saying that or the CPS? ...thats not what CPS stated in the BBC clip i just read. They said key witnesses dropped out. Which of course means the girlfriend. So then maybe not allowed to use the vid if the poster can't verify it.

I don't believe the video at all 

I have seen enough from people to realise that a lot of accusations are not actually correct versions of reality. 

I also don't believe everything women claim as gospel as I know plenty of them are liars 

The videos showed nothing of relevance and remember this they hadn't been challenged by Greenwoods legal team which they would have been pulled apart in every direction in the trial 

Basically all we have had so far is the lad has been robbed of 12 months of Football which will probably turn into 18 months as I don't see him getting a game straight away anyway as he rebuilds fitness and his touch etc , a possible appearance in a World Cup, his marketability to sponsors is in the toilet and his reputation is in the gutter 

All due to trial by media and trial by social media which was allowed to occur by the incompetence of the Police department who have dragged the lads name through the mud for 12 months over some dubious allegations that they failed to be able to substantiate and failed to close the case quickly by getting him convicted in court or clearing his name quickly 

This situation is the perfect example of why we should have laws in place where False Allegations are punished heavily not ignored as they are now 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

30 minutes ago, Tuna Town said:

I don't believe the video at all 

I have seen enough from people to realise that a lot of accusations are not actually correct versions of reality. 

I also don't believe everything women claim as gospel as I know plenty of them are liars 

The videos showed nothing of relevance and remember this they hadn't been challenged by Greenwoods legal team which they would have been pulled apart in every direction in the trial 

Basically all we have had so far is the lad has been robbed of 12 months of Football which will probably turn into 18 months as I don't see him getting a game straight away anyway as he rebuilds fitness and his touch etc , a possible appearance in a World Cup, his marketability to sponsors is in the toilet and his reputation is in the gutter 

All due to trial by media and trial by social media which was allowed to occur by the incompetence of the Police department who have dragged the lads name through the mud for 12 months over some dubious allegations that they failed to be able to substantiate and failed to close the case quickly by getting him convicted in court or clearing his name quickly 

This situation is the perfect example of why we should have laws in place where False Allegations are punished heavily not ignored as they are now 

Hmmm. She posted enough cuts and bruises pics and a video transcribed below. I think she has enough credibility for public support. His premier league career is over IMO. 

The man says: 'Harriet... move your legs up. Move your f***ing legs up.' She says: 'No, I don't want to have sex.'

He says: 'I don't give a f*** what you want you little s***.' She tries to protest but he says 'shut up'.

He goes on: 'Talking to me stop.' Robson says: 'Stop putting your d*** near me. I don't want to have sex with you.'

He says: 'I don't care if you want to have f***ing sex with me. Do you hear me?' She says: 'Why do I have to do this though?'

He says: 'Because I asked you politely and you wouldn't do it. I asked you politely and you wouldn't do it. What else do you want me to do?'

He adds: 'Push me again one more time and watch what happens to you.' She says: 'No.' He goes on: 'Well you will actually and watch what happens. Get the f*** off me.'

26 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

The man says: 'Harriet... move your legs up. Move your f***ing legs up.' She says: 'No, I don't want to have sex.'

Who is "The man".....were you there to witness who it was exactly or are you presuming?

The ABU nation can't wait for his return, another reason to vilify the evil Manchester United (the Worlds Biggest Football Club)

MUFC ONE LOVE.

4 hours ago, petermik said:

Who is "The man".....were you there to witness who it was exactly or are you presuming?

Is this a joke ...like the last decade of MUFC? 😆

The man is the scrote in the video that has been watched by many, many people. Except you, it seems.

• Haha 1