Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Manchester United thread

Baxidar ba

7 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Martinez out for the rest of the season, massive blow on its own only exasperated with Varane struggling with a knock too.

Get ready for Maguire Lindelof - The Last Dance, securing us EL, FA and top 4 ๐Ÿ™ƒ

10 hours ago, tossiam said:

Get ready for Maguire Lindelof - The Last Dance, securing us EL, FA and top 4 ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Don't forget Jones! The squad depth really needs addressing at the end of the season, hopefully new owners will be in place by then (hopefully).

23 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Martinez out for the rest of the season, massive blow on its own only exasperated with Varane struggling with a knock too.

Let's hope Luke Shaw is ready to return, he's a reliable centre back fill-in. God help us if it's back to the days of the Chuckle Brothers.ย 

• 2 weeks later...

Lucky barstewards.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to โ€œEnjoy every sandwichโ€

14 hours ago, Eric Le Roi said:

2nd final in 3 months.ย 

The ABU's will be seething ๐Ÿ™‚

Already.........

On 24/04/2023 at 03:05, davidge said:

Lucky barstewards.

ย 

• Haha 1

On 25/04/2023 at 05:57, petermik said:

Already.........

ย 

I am neutral as far as Man Utd are concerned - despite your typically idiotic comment.

Brighton were comfortably the better side but Utd managed to win on penalties - indisputably lucky.

Many games this season have been the same. Utd managing to win despite being outplayed. I guess itโ€™s a good habit to get into, but theyโ€™re a long way from being back to being a truly top side.

7 hours ago, davidge said:

I am neutral as far as Man Utd are concerned - despite your typically idiotic comment.

Brighton were comfortably the better side but Utd managed to win on penalties - indisputably lucky.

Many games this season have been the same. Utd managing to win despite being outplayed. I guess itโ€™s a good habit to get into, but theyโ€™re a long way from being back to being a truly top side.

No one is claiming United currently are a top side.. a little way off at the moment...but certainly much better than for quite some time under previous managers....does this reply meet with your approval or is it another typically idiotic comment?

ย 

7 hours ago, davidge said:

Long way?

ETH picked up Martinez, Casemiro, and Eriksen last summer. If he has another summer where he can get at least three guys who can contribute like that, we're in the conversation.

3 hours ago, Chuck in Bangkok said:

Long way?

ETH picked up Martinez, Casemiro, and Eriksen last summer. If he has another summer where he can get at least three guys who can contribute like that, we're in the conversation.

We football fans do tend to be optimistic when it comes to our own teams.

After recent years, itโ€™s obviously been a much better season for Utd. League Cup win, FA Cup final, probable Champions League qualification - though that is partly because Liverpool, Chelsea & Spurs have had poor seasons.

Three good signings would probably keep you in the Champions League picture again next season but, honestly, youโ€™re miles behind City & Arsenal so arenโ€™t likely to be anywhere near title contenders.

Minimum requirements are a centre forward and a couple of Centre halves, though a keeper, full back, midfielder and winger would be useful as well.

On 25/04/2023 at 11:57, petermik said:

Already.........

ย 

MUFC living in their heads rent free.......long may it continue ๐Ÿ™‚

After the Cup win over Newcastle I commented that United looked tired and were hanging on at the death (Newcastle had a week to prepare,United played Barcelona on the Thursday night)....during the Brighton game it was mentioned it was Brightons 37th game of the season and United were at 53.....playing Thursday night matches...especially away....can only be detrimental to our Sunday games,fortunately that is now at an end..in Europe anyways....I,m sure that the direction ETH is taking us is the right one and given the time and the resources things can only get better...the bugbear now is the Glazers selling or not?

• 2 weeks later...

Long live the king!

ย 

IMG_20230506_192604.jpg

Edited by Baxidar ba
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Long live the king!

ย 

IMG_20230506_192604.jpg

Quite magnificent my friend.ย 

16 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Long live the king!

ย 

ย 

ย 

Just now, Eric Le Roi said:

Quite magnificent my friend.ย 

The real King was Denis Law.....Cantona just a Prince ๐Ÿ‘

Well done West Ham on your victory and yet another howler from De Gea ๐Ÿ˜›

I've just watched several replays of the WHU goal today & still can't figure out how he failed to save it. He's not commanding enough & his footwork simply isn't good enough to be the sweeper keeper that ETH wants , it's probably best for all concerned if we part company with De Gea at the end of the season.

We were totally dominated by Rice in midfield who must surely have impressed ETH but even if he wanted him, until the ownership is sorted I doubt we'll be making any major signings.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

It's been 10 years since SAF managed his last game at OT, it's been a very long decade.

IMG_20230512_204503.jpg

Hiย  I'm from italy and since last week Iย  am a member of this. forum. I am happy to see there are sport discussions too.

Manchester Unites is my favourite english football team

Come on Red Devilsย 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Reports coming out tonight that Mason Mount has turned down a final offer from Chelsea & could be about to sign for us for ยฃ55million.

I was hoping for more of a defensive midfielder, and Mason Mount doesnโ€™t inspire me to be honest, given the priorities needed else where. Looking forward to any Chelsea fans option on Mount and his value in the transfer market.ย 

8 hours ago, Captain Cockblock said:

I was hoping for more of a defensive midfielder, and Mason Mount doesnโ€™t inspire me to be honest, given the priorities needed else where. Looking forward to any Chelsea fans option on Mount and his value in the transfer market.ย 

He's also best mates with Declan Rice, add Kane to the mix & these 3 would hugely improve us next season.

17 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

He's also best mates with Declan Rice, add Kane to the mix & these 3 would hugely improve us next season.

I'd definitely take that.

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย Kane

Rashford - Fernandes

Mount - Rice - Casemiro

Shaw - Martinez - Varane - Dalot

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย DeGea

ย 

That would be a team to compete....