We lost to Arsenal & slipped to 11th 

We lost Martinez & Varane to injury

Maguire & Evans are reunited in defence

ETH accuses Sancho of not training properly

Sancho hits back calling ETH a liar 

Oh & the Glaziers aren't selling

Just another day at the office.

Well, trying to see the positives...

We were 2-0-2 last year after 4 games and it turned out ok, but... those injuries are worrisome. 

• 3 weeks later...

Reports today that Sancho is banned from the training ground & the canteen (maybe Rashford can get him a free school meal).

Also reports that he talks badly to the staff & is constantly late for training, apparently ETH summoned him for a meeting & he didn't bother to turn up.

He's on close to 300K per week & can't even do the basics, hope we get rid of him ASAP.

• Like 1

Fortress old Trafford? I just knew if Palace got the 1st goal we wouldn't be able to break them down, it's time to drop Rashford & put faith in the likes of Garnacho, Hannibal & Pellistri & give them a sustained run in the 1st team.

A top 4 finish looks increasingly unlikely even at this early stage, We need legs, we need players who are enthusiastic to play for the shirt, ETH needs to turn the tide or we are looking at the lowest placed finish in decades.

• Like 1

I’d give the kid Kobbie Mainoo a run out this season in midfield, we have nothing to lose now. 

Edited by Captain Cockblock

21 hours ago, Captain Cockblock said:

I’d give the kid Kobbie Mainoo a run out this season in midfield, we have nothing to lose now. 

Think he's still injured but you're right, he looked brilliant in pre-season, he's an outstanding prospect, can't wait to see him back playing.

Well, trying to see the positives...thats it!

• 2 weeks later...

Qataris pulled out of takeover as Glaziers wanted too much money.

Apparently, Jim Ratcliffe is close to deal to buy just 25% of the club.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• 1 month later...

It's Mr Hindsight!

I sae an eth interview the other day, he sounded exactly like steve mclaren circa fc twente and comedy dutch accent! Surely man u fans can take some comfort in that.

@overseas516 This is the Man U thread and you came into it with the express intention to provoke argument and thread fuck and these comments were hidden. OK, one comment is banter but three in a row is too much. If you feel the need to do that then please do it on your own teams thread and stay away from this one. Fair warning.

image.png

15 hours ago, Jebb said:

@overseas516 This is the Man U thread and you came into it with the express intention to provoke argument and thread fuck and these comments were hidden. OK, one comment is banter but three in a row is too much. If you feel the need to do that then please do it on your own teams thread and stay away from this one. Fair warning.

Although I didn't see the deleted comments, We Man Utd fans can take a bit of banter, getting trounced at home to the likes of Bournemouth means we've really got no choice in the matter.

We know we are getting hammered this weekend, I work with several Liverpool fans who I know are itching to give it to me with both barrels the second I step foot in work next week.

If the roles were reversed I'd be mocking them mercilessly, i guess it's a bit like going with a ladyboy, if you can give it then you've got to be able to take it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Simon Jordan said on Talksport he’s fed up of any media towards Man United and feel they get way too much coverage both good and bad and I agree with him. United have been staggering in the wilderness for the last ten years, so thank you to opposition fans and the media for making us more relevant then we actually are at the moment.. 💪😂😂😂.  

Edited by Captain Cockblock
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Chuck in Bangkok said:

YEAH!!!! LOL!!!

Varane MOTM - great performance!

Yes 3 holding midfielders, 10 men behind the ball & strangled the life out of the game but needs must, love it Liverpool miss out on the title by a point or two, Arsenal, City or Villa win the title then ok, anyone but Klopps lot.

• Like 1

Surprised they haven't demanded the game be replayed due to Utd  not rolling over for them. Poor "Trent" and "Virgil" looked devastated. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

There's nothing on earth like being a Red.

MUFC ONE LOVE ❤ 

I am not a fan but oh boy what a cracker of a match. 

If you would've told me ahead of time that we'd lead 1-0 for about 40 minutes, and then Liverpool would score 2 quick goals to go up 2-1 at half, and that we'd replace Rasmus and Mainoo with Antony and Erikson at the 71 and 80 minute mark, still down 2-1... I would've had a hard time believing we'd win it.

But man oh man, what a performance!

Great game to watch, but Utd are so, so poor at the moment. Long may it continue.

What a game! After returning to the UK after 2 months in Pattaya I needed a pick me up, I was particularly impressed with Mainoo, it's like he's studied Kante game, he was superb, we've really got some exciting youngsters, hope to see more of Amad too.

• 3 weeks later...

The football has by & large this season been terrible & the rumour mill around OT suggests that ETH won't be in the dugout next season.

I'd take losing every game from now until the end of the season (we don't really need Europa) to beat that lot today, even a draw, anything that would put a dent in them winning the title.

6 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

The football has by & large this season been terrible & the rumour mill around OT suggests that ETH won't be in the dugout next season.

I'd take losing every game from now until the end of the season (we don't really need Europa) to beat that lot today, even a draw, anything that would put a dent in them winning the title.

Mission accomplished 🙂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Eric Le Roi said:

Mission accomplished 🙂

Yep, may 11 we'll just roll over for Arsenal to really rub salt into the wounds, poor Jurgen missing out on the title in his final season, such a shame.

• Haha 1