IGNORED

The Manchester United thread

Baxidar ba

14 hours ago, Chuck in Bangkok said:

I enjoyed watching Real make an astounding comeback against City.

Why am I not surprised as you have absolutely nothing to cheer about your own club Manchester United. ๐Ÿ˜œ

Capitulation, if ETH watches today's game he'll be left in no doubt about how big a job he's got on.

Just when you think it can't get any worse.ย 

Disgraceful performance, not fit to wear the shirt of the world's biggest football club.ย 

We'll be back, hope that ETH is the man.ย 

MUFC ONE LOVE

On 06/05/2022 at 04:59, overseas516 said:

Why am I not surprised as you have absolutely nothing to cheer about your own club Manchester United. ๐Ÿ˜œ

Absolutely I do.

We're going to get a young, hungry manager with something to prove and a gutting of this team with new talent added.ย 

But yeah, I have to wait for that.

ย 

In the meantime, watching City choke yet again in the Champions League is sweet.

Frenkie De Jong set to be ETH 1st signing, finally some positive news.

2 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Frenkie De Jong set to be ETH 1st signing, finally some positive news.

ESPN reporting it's far from a done deal, subject to Barca's financial woes.ย 

Cerebral player no doubt with a vision for passing, but can he handle the pace of pressing in the PL.ย 

................................................................................................................

Ajax terminate ETH contract 6 weeks early & he's due in Manchester tomorrow, begining of a new era (hopefully).ย 

• Like 2

ย  ย I can honestly say ive never seen a season like this one. Players and their football went from average, to bad, to really bad, to a humungous pile of stinking shit. On a brighter note, it was nice to see Bruno get an assist today. WTF

Congratulations!!! we have been able to turn word cup winners, multiple UCL winners, best up & coming young players in Europe into absolute shite just within 1 season.

These players turned on Jose in his 2nd season, turned on Ole in his 3rd & Ragnarok never kicked a ball. What chance does ETH have.ย 

................................................................................................................

Thank the lord this complete shitshow of a season is over. Most of the players should hang their heads in shame, not fit to wear the shirt of the world's greatest football club.

• Haha 1

I suspect almost half of these players won't be back.

On 15/05/2022 at 20:09, Baxidar ba said:

Ajax terminate ETH contract 6 weeks early & he's due in Manchester tomorrow, begining of a new era (hopefully).ย 

I reckon he'll do well.. just needs time to build a new team

26 minutes ago, Mcg2000 said:

I reckon he'll do well.. just needs time to build a new team

I hope you're right but I'm not so sure, Ajaxย are a big club but not on the scale of Manchester United.

They're also a well run club, he's surrounded by people he knows & trusts, it's familiar & comfortable.

The current state of our club is anything but, Rangnick has a big job to do behind the scenes but is he up to it?

We need someone commited, the re structuring of this club is a full time job, it's not something that can be done over face time & a few meetings a year.

Are the owners committed to making us champions again or are they quite happy to balance the books with 4th place & the CL cash it brings.

I'm not trying to be pesemistic but overhauling city & the scousers is a mammoth task.

1 minute ago, Baxidar ba said:

I hope you're right but I'm not so sure, Ajaxย are a big club but not on the scale of Manchester United.

They're also a well run club, he's surrounded by people he knows & trusts, it's familiar & comfortable.

The current state of our club is anything but, Rangnick has a big job to do behind the scenes but is he up to it?

We need someone commited, the re structuring of this club is a full time job, it's not something that can be done over face time & a few meetings a year.

Are the owners committed to making us champions again or are they quite happy to balance the books with 4th place & the CL cash it brings.

I'm not trying to be pesemistic but overhauling city & the scousers is a mammoth task.

Agreed mate.. Wish the Glazers would fuck off.. It'll take time and patience. Similar to how Klopp done it with Liverpool.. took 3-4 years before they got to the point that they were playing great football/winning silverware. It will take time

We need the Glazer cancer out of our club, the Italian Ultras would have seen them off by now.

All we have is a poxy pre-match protest march with a few flares.

Good luck to ETH, I'm sure he'll give it a good go but he's certainly got his work cut out.

Ralf should be sacked..an epic failure on every level. Stiil, sure man u know bestย ๐Ÿ˜„

Rangnick has left, not sure it was his choice or the club's but his employment at OT is now at an end.

11 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Rangnick has left, not sure it was his choice or the club's but his employment at OT is now at an end.

Best thing IMHO let Ten Hag get on with the job without interference.....my guess United called time on RR with his association to the Austria job.

• Like 1

Media reports that we've made a bid of ยฃ68 mil to Benfica for Darwin Nunez.

On 29/05/2022 at 16:31, Baxidar ba said:

Well...I never saw that coming...๐Ÿ˜

89m for pogba in 2016 ...will leave for free this summer

11 hours ago, taylor1975 said:

89m for pogba in 2016 ...will leave for free this summer

And good riddance......

• Like 2