IGNORED

The Manchester United thread

Baxidar ba

Now why did you go and do that, they now gotta start the healing process all over again! 😔 

On 20/04/2022 at 02:38, Chuck in Bangkok said:

The important part of what I said was "An ACTUAL team with a real system of play.

Ole's 'Park the bus and try and hit them on the counter attack' IS a style of play... just not the one that's going to compete  with City and Liverpud. 

Martial we paid a lot of money for - Diallo played, what 2 games for Ole? - Lingard was 26, 27 years old when Bruno showed up... Ole's idea of using young players was to put someone in when a regular got overplayed to the point of injury and he had no other choice.

I'd like to see a REAL gutting and use of young hungry players.

I'd keep Bruno and Elanga and Sancho and DeGea as starters.

I'd keep Ronaldo, McTominey, Fred, Telles, Dalot, and AWB as regular backups.

Not sure what to do with Shaw and Varane and their injuries

Everybody else can take a hike. 

To me that is part of the problem at Man Utd 

The keeping of average players in the squad.

The likes of Phil Jones Juan Mata Jesse Lingaard Nemanja Matic etc.

If they ain't good enough to get a start and these guys are several years past when they were considered possible starters then why keep them around??

You are setting a poor example of accepting mediocrity 

Either sell them or loan them out or release them from their contracts and cut your losses but get them the fuck away from your club.

Looking at those blokes you are looking to keep as back ups I am like you are continuing the same problem 

Dont keep back ups sign 25 players who are competing for a first team spot every week like City Liverpool Chelsea have 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

14 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

Steve McClaren set to return as assistant to Ten Haag.

Glazers eyeing profits from umbrella sales.

• Haha 2

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

The best comment I've seen on the appointment was from WeeBrian on the BBC Sport website:

'Erik ten Hag is an anagram of eat gherkin and I fear that Man U will remain a club in a pickle.'

• Haha 2

I'd rather look at tits, cunts and arseholes than listen to them!

13 hours ago, irishstu007 said:

The best comment I've seen on the appointment was from WeeBrian on the BBC Sport website:

'Erik ten Hag is an anagram of eat gherkin and I fear that Man U will remain a club in a pickle.'

I'll go for "THE KING ERA"

Hated Adored Never Ignored 

MUFC

• Like 2

On 20/04/2022 at 19:16, overseas516 said:

41CF638E-434B-4C52-9289-EFBF49455CA2.jpeg

You've delivered more low blows in the last few days than the top girl at Lolita's & you're better than that overseas.

1 hour ago, Baxidar ba said:

You've delivered more low blows in the last few days than the top girl at Lolita's & you're better than that overseas.

Here is a few more Baxidar ba. Enjoy 🥳

6731F964-3CE1-48AA-86E3-A009206AE00B.jpeg

6174900C-FD50-4DA1-9E35-FF865F125625.jpeg

DFCE1470-0629-472A-8560-B5BC09B6656D.jpeg

How have I only just found this thread 😳

happy with ETH tbh but will need the full backing, it will be hard to shift deadwood with salaries they r on as well. Ultimately, I fear little will change till the glazers are gone.

shame Hannibal is playing tonight I wanted him to play tomorrow. Hopefully Garnacho gets a go tomorrow 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr B said:

happy with ETH tbh but will need the full backing, it will be hard to shift deadwood with salaries they r on as well. Ultimately, I fear little will change till the glazers are gone.

shame Hannibal is playing tonight I wanted him to play tomorrow. Hopefully Garnacho gets a go tomorrow 

I like the look of Hannibal too & hope we give a chance to Brandon Williams & James Garner next season.

I like Williams attitude & passion + Garner who is on loan at Forest, being from around that area I know a couple of Forest fans who rate him very highly.

9 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

I like the look of Hannibal too & hope we give a chance to Brandon Williams & James Garner next season.

I like Williams attitude & passion + Garner who is on loan at Forest, being from around that area I know a couple of Forest fans who rate him very highly.

Williams gets stuck in n grafts but I don’t think he’s got the talent tbh. Hope I’m wrong. Garner has a shot I think but perhaps he’ll get a premier league loan first maybe with Forest 🤷‍♂️ Fernandez the full back also looks good.

6 minutes ago, Mr B said:

Williams gets stuck in n grafts but I don’t think he’s got the talent tbh. Hope I’m wrong. Garner has a shot I think but perhaps he’ll get a premier league loan first maybe with Forest 🤷‍♂️ Fernandez the full back also looks good.

I think at full back you can maybe make up for a lack of talent if you apply yourself correctly.

I know it's a different time & club now but Gary Neville wasn't the most talented, I think young Brandon will improve with experience.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

I think at full back you can maybe make up for a lack of talent if you apply yourself correctly.

I know it's a different time & club now but Gary Neville wasn't the most talented, I think young Brandon will improve with experience.

Hope so he’s better going forward than wan bissaka. 

can’t see us getting anything tomorrow 

2 hours ago, Mr B said:

Hannibal was the only one to show any passion when he came on the other night, got big hopes for him. You're bang on about the Glazers, they need to go but that looks a long way off. 

49 minutes ago, taylor1975 said:

Looks like its thursday night football next season 🤭

Not if we can muster another 4 defeats .

Honestly I’d rather avoid any European football now, give ETH more time with team n focus domestically 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

All eyes on Utd v Brentford tonight......oh hang on the snookers on

Hope everyone enjoyed last night's testimonial. 

This season can't end soon enough. 

I enjoyed watching Real make an astounding comeback against City.

On 06/11/2021 at 15:50, socrates said:

As a West Ham fan - and now Conte has gone to Spurs - and with Fergie so influential - I am a tad worried Man United might approach Moyes again - I could be way off the mark - but football is a funny game ...

I don’t think so .

32 minutes ago, socrates said:

How did things go with Ralf Rangnick?

Quite well actually, he will be paid as a consultant for about 12 meetings a year 

Edited by Captain Cockblock