Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Pizza in Town

4 hours ago, mcfish said:
5 hours ago, mcjimmys said:
Back on the topic. As a true pizza lover. I have tried many of the towns offerings. For me I really enjoy the pizza at Pizza Art. The one I go to is on Thappraya Rd. Jomtien beach. It is near the turn off to the beach. I really like the salami pizza. It is 280 baht and has 8 pieces. The flavor is really nice. It is never very crowded in the shop. There are always plenty of seats. The crust is more chewy than crisp. I like it chewy. Anyway, Pizza Art gets my vote. It may not be the best but it is pretty close in my book.

Great pizza but it's always dead in their. Nobody did well in that shop. Was a lady boy show before being pizza.

No it wasn't. It was a real estate office. The failed show was near there. 

5 hours ago, mcjimmys said:

Back on the topic. As a true pizza lover. I have tried many of the towns offerings. For me I really enjoy the pizza at Pizza Art. The one I go to is on Thappraya Rd. Jomtien beach. It is near the turn off to the beach. I really like the salami pizza. It is 280 baht and has 8 pieces. The flavor is really nice. It is never very crowded in the shop. There are always plenty of seats. The crust is more chewy than crisp. I like it chewy. Anyway, Pizza Art gets my vote. It may not be the best but it is pretty close in my book.

You described it very well. Also my favorite. I don't eat pizza anywhere else except for occasionally the 79 baht promotion pizza at Pizza Pizza at Avenue Mall but mainly for the price. 

Edited by Kreggerz

No it wasn't. It was a real estate office. The failed show was near there. 

Your right. The LB show looks to be gutted 2 doors down.

It's just not a good stretch of road except for the 199 baht lunch specials a few doors down, a great deal for farang food . The pub on the corner is dead for years, owners have deep pockets

10 minutes ago, mcfish said:

Your right. The LB show looks to be gutted 2 doors down.

It's just not a good stretch of road except for the 199 baht lunch specials a few doors down, a great deal for farang food . The pub on the corner is dead for years, owners have deep pockets

I can't really agree. Linda's has been around for many years. It depends on what's on offer. 

I can't really agree. Linda's has been around for many years. It depends on what's on offer. 
Been staying at VT2 on and off for years and never saw anything but the same 199 set menu. Beef stroganoff and 2 more choices always the same as there is no black board, just posters and they never changed.

What special did you have?
  • Like 1

Just now, mcfish said:

Been staying at VT2 on and off for years and never saw anything but the same 199 set menu. Beef stroganoff and 2 more choices always the same as there is no black board, just posters and they never changed.

What special did you have?

That special has been there at least 5 or 6 years, maybe time for a change

They do a roaring dinner business with Scandinavians in high season. They couldn't even pay the rent with those cheapo lunch specials only. 

Edited by Kreggerz

Got a bar delivery from Slice when I was on Soi 6 last week. 200 baht for a 12" Margherita. Or it might have been 4 Cheese :Party1:

Tasted alright as I recall, thin crust, cheese nicely melted and just that right level of greasiness required to perfectly compliment a drinking session.

Needless to say I forgot to take a picture.

21 hours ago, just hanging said:

That special has been there at least 5 or 6 years, maybe time for a change

The breakfasts are priced right but very disappointing the quality. 

Request the eggs ‘over easy’ and see what you get. 

Everything at breakfast seems precooked and served from warming trays. Am I right?

They do a roaring dinner business with Scandinavians in high season. They couldn't even pay the rent with those cheapo lunch specials only. 
This is true. Evenings right now are packed out, they seem to have a good reputation but to keep the mods happy

Do they serve PIZZA?

14 minutes ago, mcfish said:

This is true. Evenings right now are packed out, they seem to have a good reputation but to keep the mods happy

Do they serve PIZZA?

Yes.

Salmon pizza too. 

Edited by Kreggerz

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2018 at 16:12, whitespider said:

Lets stay on topic please guys. If you want to change topic its easy, start a new one.

the new bronx location today at retox soi lengkee. looked almost ready to rock....................

5a6098d3a6db0_jan18020(Custom).JPG.3ca24e27a012c97b0c3067e56fb18f13.JPG

an extension to a 40 ft shipping container

5a60991271f5d_jan18021(Custom).JPG.dcda1cc3aee3ada843595daf419df126.JPG

5a60992d1236f_jan18024(Custom).JPG.84ba90bd83cba64956175e8cec99a617.JPG

5a609953620ea_jan18025(Custom).JPG.9157c43f9af2c72e391fb189e38bcbc6.JPG

not without local competition. 60 ft away is third rd and i took this pic from the end of lengkee.......................

5a6099949b92b_jan18027(Custom).JPG.8b08671aa543116128030fef71cf3404.JPG

not to mention.....................

5a6099c04fc1b_jan18030(Custom).JPG.2b01b776d37f971fdcd36b29b10eb390.JPG

both these are also lengkee

5a6099f340567_jan18033(Custom).JPG.9a0a402929c6b3d646049e12c6e7ed70.JPG

• Like 2

I gotta be stupid [emoji4] i know Where lk areas is, buakhao,soi Diana etc But getting confused.

Can someone please pinpoint new spot for Bronx pizza on a map.

Tried Google retox beer garden But it didnt show shit. Bronx pizza googling only refers to old adresses

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

2 minutes ago, rosen80 said:

I gotta be stupid emoji4.png i know Where lk areas is, buakhao,soi Diana etc But getting confused.

Can someone please pinpoint new spot for Bronx pizza on a map.

Tried Google Retox beer garden But it didnt show shit. Bronx pizza googling only refers to old adresses

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

well you say you know diana and buakaow. directly across buakaow from soi diana is soi lengkee. walk up lengkee towards 3rd road. retox/bronx comes up right hand side 60 ft/20 metres from the end

1 hour ago, striderman said:

now up and running.......................

5a69dfed8f337_jan25019(Custom).JPG.ebe49c4c859e528e1101ada48a61a24e.JPG

5a69e00e9379c_jan25020(Custom).JPG.a6418f605f365353b97d8b856108cb1d.JPG

Why did they move again? 

46 minutes ago, WhiteThai said:

Why did they move again? 

i just take the pics. but if the tipp plaza site was working well for them they would not have moved

if it had been working there would now be 2 outlets

Edited by striderman

Neither belong in any proper discussion about the best pizza in town, but I thought Slice Pizza (Soi 6) was much better than Bronx. (Or maybe I was just drunker at the time?)

4 hours ago, Sticky Fingers said:

Neither belong in any proper discussion about the best pizza in town, but I thought Slice Pizza (Soi 6) was much better than Bronx. (Or maybe I was just drunker at the time?)

Completely agree with you. I also don't understand why Bronx Pizza has so many replies in a topic called "Best Pizza in Town". I have eaten slices at Bronx many times and just as many of the Kebab places it's great food after drinking but come on, best pizza in town??? I'm sorry but no...

Edited by Abracadabra
  • Like 1

sexy-naughty.png.764576a2887de17787b7331889800d21.png

The Pizza at CafeLaMar on Beach Rd. in Jomtien wouldn’t win any culinary awards but occasionally I find it is a tasty snack while enjoying the cool breeze and sea view. 

1E755E1E-17FF-4D3B-BFE7-B8A5544020A3.jpeg

There is no such thing as a bad pizza or blow job [emoji3]

Some of the the best food I've had is a cold slice of pizza from the fridge when hung over lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, mcfish said:

There is no such thing as a bad pizza or blow job emoji3.png

Some of the the best food I've had is a cold slice of pizza from the fridge when hung over lol

Have to agree.

There is only good pizza and great pizza. 

Of course there is one exception and that is the shit they call pizza served in the Central Festival food court. Yuk. 

Have to agree.
There is only good pizza and great pizza. 
Of course there is one exception and that is the shit they call pizza served in the Central Festival food court. Yuk. 
Seen it and looks like yellow plastic.