IGNORED

Best Pizza in Town

28 minutes ago, bertik said:

It was mentioned that Bronx Pizza has or will move from Soi Diana to Beach Rd. Near Tipp Plaza. Where, pray tell is Tipp Plaza?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Tipp+Plaza/@12.9334589,100.880597,19z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x37743b4ceb980f39!8m2!3d12.9333935!4d100.8809135

From Bronx to 2 road, turn right, about 100m on the left side is DHL. Now you are in the Tipp Plaza. Whole way to the BR.

The moving day is 01.11.

Edited by soi16

1 hour ago, soi16 said:

From Bronx to 2 road, turn right, about 100m on the left side is DHL. Now you are in the Tipp Plaza. Whole way to the BR.

The moving day is 01.11.

Thanks soi16

Have been by this plaza numerous times but never noticed the name, strange how I can look but sometimes not see.

1 hour ago, bertik said:

Have been by this plaza numerous times but never noticed the name, strange how I can look but sometimes not see.

The " Tipp Plaza" sign is only on the Beach Road side I think, not the Sai 2 side.

I am not ting tong...my mother had me tested.

I really enjoyed my pizza at New York Pizza today745b4dec8083b98049ac69f96a2d065a.jpg
They aren't stingy with the ingredients especially the yummy pizza sauce...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Memurtle said:

I really enjoyed my pizza at New York Pizza today745b4dec8083b98049ac69f96a2d065a.jpg

That looks good. What the specs? 

3 hours ago, Memurtle said:

I was totally disappointed about the NY Pizza. We order 3 of these "bread pies" to the office. Very thick crust(as seen in the pic) and all the rest was soggy mess(too much sauce and too thick layer of toppings) . 3 pcs 12" pizzas 1700bht delivered. Pretty steep and quality was very disappointing.

Maybe I will try the thin crust one before I dumb them completely. 

Edited by jpmelville

2 hours ago, jpmelville said:

I was totally disappointed about the NY Pizza. We order 3 of these "bread pies" to the office. Very thick crust(as seen in the pic) and all the rest was soggy mess(too much sauce and too thick layer of toppings) . 3 pcs 12" pizzas 1700bht delivered. Pretty steep and quality was very disappointing.

What you're describing is often an American style pizza but not a New York style, which has a thinner crust. 

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Each to there own 3rd time I've eaten there and happy every time.

12 hours ago, Memurtle said:

that looks nice but we put the toppings on when it is half cooked, then finish up, so much better tasting and not soggy

Edited by just hanging

On 07/10/2017 at 20:41, QUIM_SLAYER said:

Not bad atall.

Doesnt look like a dominos from England though does it..?!

Dominoes pizza Thailand is not a patch on Dominoes pizza UK.

i had a few pizza from the Dominoes branch on Third road before they shut.

The pizzas from Dominoes are ok at best 4/10

• Like 1

that looks nice but we put the toppings on when it is half cooked, then finish up, so much better tasting and not soggy

It really wasn’t soggy though, the bottom of the pizza was actually a bit crunchy
  • Like 1

Dominoes pizza Thailand is not a patch on Dominoes pizza UK.
i had a few pizza from the Dominoes branch on Third road before they shut.
The pizzas from Dominoes are ok at best 4/10

Agreed, but still better than Dominos in Australia. It's like eating cheese on toast there. Dominos in the UK is by far the best but comes with a ridiculous price tag!

2 hours ago, Memurtle said:

Agreed, but still better than Dominos in Australia. It's like eating cheese on toast there. Dominos in the UK is by far the best but comes with a ridiculous price tag!

Ridiculous price tag?My local U.K. Dominoes does a large pizza of any on the menu for £9,99 if you collect every day of the week .

or Free delivery buy one at standard price £17.99 and get one free 

Picked up a slice from the aptly named "slices" on Soi6, ok it was 2 slices, 150 baht, product basically on par with Bronx i.e. thin style. Hypothetically they should do a brisk trade but then I saw a motorbike pull up selling pizza right in front of them, cheeky sods. 

:) bangkok - 2 months :D chiang mai - 5 months :P pattaya - 6 trips and counting 
ผมไม่พูดภาษาไทย...ไม่เป็นไร!!

7 hours ago, Pheat said:
Ridiculous price tag?My local U.K. Dominoes does a large pizza of any on the menu for £9,99 if you collect every day of the week .
or Free delivery buy one at standard price £17.99 and get one free 

Yep ridiculous (standard price)

Edited by Memurtle

On 10/10/2017 at 21:25, Memurtle said:

Thanks Memurtle,

I tried these guys out last night, from ordering to delivery piping hot in my condo 23 minutes.

I ordered a medium thick crust with 4 toppings, it was one of the best Pizzas I have had in Pattaya, very generous with the toppings and a great dough base cooked thoroughly through and a little crunchy on the bottom of the base.

I will definitely use them again as my regular delivery pizza place, only one minor point, next time I will probably ask for half sauce as I think they use a little bit too much, other than that, good quality ingredients, generous amount of toppings,  and great service. 

On 9/6/2017 at 16:22, striderman said:

you hungry hippos out there will have to look elsewhere for a month, volare is shut down for a full re-vamp inc taking over the next small unit next to it on buakaow

59afbe19b5dd9_sept6a004(Custom).JPG.139a9c0bda8ea0cfa8574879eee9d2e9.JPG

there was a full crew in there making real progress

volare did not make the target date. new one is oct 22nd

On 9/22/2017 at 15:17, jwdub said:

Looks like Bronx Pizza will be on the move again. Saw a small cardboard sign in their window yesterday stating that they will be moving Dec. 1st over to Beach road in Tipp Plaza next to Subway.

the moving date keeps coming forward to nov 1st but i hear last day of trading in soi diana is oct 22nd. with the new place hoping to trade from oct 27th

'Pizza saturday' is my tradition at home, as i eat ultra clean all week. I get a flatbread style made up in asda supermarket. Its the UK version of walmart.

toppings are spicy chilli beef, ham, bacon and chorizo. Cost is £2.20 - currently 97 baht.

Sorry its not pizza in pattaya. Hols in 5 weeks though :)

IMG_0664.JPG

• Like 2