IGNORED

Best Pizza in Town

1 hour ago, KittenKong said:

I've been waiting two years for that deal to come back. Well worth the money.

Yeah. But when ordering it and a water, you know the waitress is thinking another C.C.

the pizza at white pines is good, perfect size and 159 baht

IMG_4712.jpg

IMG_4826.jpg

It's good if you like very thin crispy cracker crust. I don't. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, just hanging said:

the pizza at White Pines is good, perfect size and 159 baht

How big is the pizza?  I am assuming quite small (less than 8 inches) in that you need two to make a meal?

5 minutes ago, xtremedude said:

How big is the pizza?  I am assuming quite small (less than 8 inches) in that you need two to make a meal?

One is a regular meal if you're not super hungry as they have a fair amount of cheese and toppings.

I think a more complete meal would combined with something else like a salad. 

Or start with their amazing calamari. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Kreggerz said:

Yeah. But when ordering it and a water, you know the waitress is thinking another C.C.

I have to admit that when I get one I dont even have a water!

But one waitress knew me well during the previous similar promos and never seemed bothered. In fact she used to ask if I wanted a second one until she realised that one was always enough for me. She did always get a reasonable tip from me.

3 hours ago, just hanging said:

the pizza at White Pines is good, perfect size and 159 baht

IMG_4712.jpg

IMG_4826.jpg

Looks good

17 minutes ago, KittenKong said:

I have to admit that when I get one I dont even have a water!

But one waitress knew me well during the previous similar promos and never seemed bothered. In fact she used to ask if I wanted a second one until she realised that one was always enough for me. She did always get a reasonable tip from me.

Respect!

Now that's hard core. No drink at all.

I used to order their chicken wings with the pizza special but now feel that dish is not really worth the price.

So if I go, it's pizza and water, and if still hungry, a snack elswhere.

Edited by Kreggerz

Is there a place that does Canadian style pizza? I want that thick crust BBQ chicken with Bacon [emoji3]

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

3 minutes ago, jerrygarcia said:

What are your guys' thoughts on the Bronx Pizza move? Is there really more foot traffic up there?  They had a great location.

i think the move has been forced due to redevelopment of what was the diana inn site and lately boss suites.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm almost certain I've seen a Dominos Pizza shop somewhere around Pattaya...?

10 minutes ago, QUIM_SLAYER said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm almost certain I've seen a Dominos Pizza shop somewhere around Pattaya...?

If you read Dragonrider's thread I think he mentioned he had one opposite his condo in Pattaya Tai. Close to Walking Street. Just east of the temple.

1 minute ago, GorGuy said:

If you read Dragonrider's thread I think he mentioned he had one opposite his condo in Pattaya Tai. Close to Walking Street. Just east of the temple.

Yeah, there is one rather new one there. Not sure if there are others open now. 

4 minutes ago, Kreggerz said:

Yeah, there is one rather new one there. Not sure if there are others open now. 

I find the "Pizza company" to be reasonable and worth a try.

2 hours ago, QUIM_SLAYER said:

59d38d016faa2_aug17049(Custom).JPG.890e087bc25b2ee55e6140abe3fc25b2.JPG

the one in south pattaya rd just down from tukom and on the other side. this is the new one opened aug 5th.

there is another one on third rd near central pattaya rd aka pattaya klang. that one has been there some years

Edited by striderman
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, striderman said:

59d38d016faa2_aug17049(Custom).JPG.890e087bc25b2ee55e6140abe3fc25b2.JPG

the one in south pattaya rd just down from tukom and on the other side. this is the new one opened aug 5th.

there is another one on third rd near central pattaya rd aka pattaya klang. that one has been there some years

Looks great. I think the one I seen was up near Pattaya Klang. Wonder if it tastes anything like the dominos back at home?

15 minutes ago, QUIM_SLAYER said:

Looks great. I think the one I seen was up near Pattaya Klang. Wonder if it tastes anything like the dominos back at home?

don't think i've ever eaten 1 back home. the ones here are ok but i always add a bit of stuff back in the room and some imported  italian mixed spices

1 hour ago, striderman said:

don't think i've ever eaten 1 back home. the ones here are ok but i always add a bit of stuff back in the room and some imported  italian mixed spices

Well I'll be bringing a few bottles of Nando's Garlic peri peri and Nando's chilli sauce over with me in January so even if it's a shit pizza I'll just smother it in my favourite dips and it will work a treat 555

Edited by QUIM_SLAYER

These are pizza;

pizzeria-da-atttilio-nella-pignasecca-la

348s.jpg

pizzeria-da-Attilio-Pignasecca-Napoli-06

I don't know what it is that people are posting on this thread. But most of it looks like the cheapest of the cheap frozen Pizza that one can buy at a low cost supermarket.

I know that good ingredients are not cheap in Thailand, but there is no excuse for a poor base. Each component should be tasty on it's own. The base included.

But if you want cheap, you cannot really expect a good quality of pizza. Some of what I've seen doesn't look fit for human consumption. 

Pizza in PATTAYA!

Be aware cheap Google copies from Napoli.

Edited by soi16
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, soi16 said:

Pizza in PATTAYA!

Be aware cheap Google copies from Napoli.

:D 

5 hours ago, GreyMan said:

These are pizza;

I don't know what it is that people are posting on this thread. But most of it looks like the cheapest of the cheap frozen Pizza that one can buy at a low cost supermarket.

I know that good ingredients are not cheap in Thailand, but there is no excuse for a poor base. Each component should be tasty on it's own. The base included.

But if you want cheap, you cannot really expect a good quality of pizza. Some of what I've seen doesn't look fit for human consumption. 

Whats with the silly star shape? I'd draw a diagram of how i want it to look and send that nonsense back :)

• Like 2

Ate at NY diner, on Walking Street last night.  Okay and we ordered a cheese pizza to share, okay and 79 baht.  The music from across the street was great