IGNORED

Best Pizza in Town

On 12/10/2017 at 06:18, Memurtle said:

Yep ridiculous (standard price)

Lol u can get a large pepperoni from Domino's Australia for 2.50 quid equivalent, any day of the week

2 hours ago, wogggy said:
Lol u can get a large pepperoni from Domino's Australia for 2.50 quid equivalent, any day of the week

That was my exact point. But the difference between a Domino’s pizza in UK and Australia is huge. It’s like eating cheese on toast in Oz, better quality in UK but you pay a lot more...

Edited by Memurtle

On 10/8/2017 at 22:47, niterider said:

THANKS!  I knew I had been to Tipp Plaza before, but was trying to recall where it was.

This is a GREAT location for me -- only a block from Central Festival/Hilton, where I am staying for the first half of my trip.

Hopefully people with "boots on the ground" can give us an update after Nov. 1 as to whether they are open.  I'll be hitting town on Nov. 18, so will update around then if we don;t have anything sooner.

Redux picture!

I've had pizza at that Tipp plaza restaurant several times (across the way from Base condo on second road).

Like several Thai eateries around Pattaya, pizza's are done very well.

The crust is thin but just the right amount of firmness but tender inside. Toppings were fresh as were the cheese. Tomato based sauce wasn't too sweet which is always a big deal for me, I hate overly sweet pizza sauce. 

I no longer eat dairy so if I were to stop by again I'd simply order a veggie with no cheese.

I believe this was from my January 2017 trip, from Tipp:

IMG_20161228_155808166_HDR.thumb.jpg.fd129c2a7027cf32e52e9c1387bf6f93.jpg

• Like 2

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

46 minutes ago, QuotaMan said:

I'd simply order a veggie with no cheese.

IMG_0670.PNG

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, baddog666 said:

Pizza without cheese is not pizza. 

Yep, like having a BLT without bacon.

• Like 2

Well fellas, I would prefer if they had non dairy cheese but I don't think they have that in Pattaya do they? I haven't specifically looked for it but maybe they do sell it in the various markets?

And trust me, some of these non dairy cheese options are amazing and would fool some of you. Don't knock it til you try it.

With my lactose intolerance and high cholesterol problems, I would rather eat cheeseless pizza if they don't have a proper substitute. To each their own right?

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

1 hour ago, QuotaMan said:

With my lactose intolerance and high cholesterol problems, I would rather eat cheeseless pizza if they don't have a proper substitute. To each their own right?

In cheeses is it extremely little lactose, hard and processed cheese is it zero.

Mozzarella and Cheddar the level of lactose is absent.

Cheese does not raise cholestrol at all.

Like the wood oven there.

"Eating mozzarella cheese as part of a meal, such as on pizza, might cause you no symptoms, whereas eating a piece of cheese alone would."

http://healthyeating.sfgate.com/mozzarella-lactose-6826.html

Edited by soi16

9 hours ago, QuotaMan said:

Well fellas, I would prefer if they had non dairy cheese but I don't think they have that in Pattaya do they? I haven't specifically looked for it but maybe they do sell it in the various markets?

And trust me, some of these non dairy cheese options are amazing and would fool some of you. Don't knock it til you try it.

Obviously it is up to you , but there are a lot of meds on the market to help deal with lactose intolerance .

I also have dietary restrictions due to health problems, but I tend to avoid foods that may cause distress.  I would never suggest to a healthy person to eat sugar free ice cream or use Equal because it tastes good. 

I am not ting tong...my mother had me tested.

Tested new Bronx Pizza location at Tipp Plaza. Not completely finished yet, but pizza was delicious. We chose a 18" meat lovers pizza for group of four. 18" is a huge size. It was enough for everyone. 2 slices for everyone and you're done

Cost 420bht, so excellent value. Everyone also got the voucher which gives you 1 slice free during next month. Crust was thin enough and sauce just perfect. Good amount of toppings too. They have Schweppes lemon soda, which is my favourite soft drink in Thailand.

Only cardboard plates and no cutlery. Have to eat with hands. 

Definately best pizza I have eaten in Pattaya. 

IMG_20171028_152828.jpg

Edited by jpmelville
  • Like 6

21 hours ago, jpmelville said:

Tested new Bronx Pizza location at Tipp Plaza. Not completely finished yet, but pizza was delicious. We chose a 18" meat lovers pizza for group of four. 18" is a huge size. It was enough for everyone. 2 slices for everyone and you're done

Cost 420bht, so excellent value. Everyone also got the voucher which gives you 1 slice free during next month. Crust was thin enough and sauce just perfect. Good amount of toppings too. They have Schweppes lemon soda, which is my favourite soft drink in Thailand.

Only cardboard plates and no cutlery. Have to eat with hands. 

Definately best pizza I have eaten in Pattaya. 

IMG_20171028_152828.jpg

Drooling looking at that, the best pizza I've had in Pattaya if not all of Thailand. The price is great and I like there no bullshit menu.

• Like 1

They not sell any beer, but the nearest 7 is only 10m opposite the Bronx.

Are the opening times as before?

4 hours ago, soi16 said:

They not sell any beer, but the nearest 7 is only 10m opposite the Bronx.

Are the opening times as before?

1Pm to 11:45PM

On 10/29/2017 at 17:14, jpmelville said:

Tested new Bronx Pizza location at Tipp Plaza.IMG_20171028_152828.jpg

new location in tipp plaza near beach rd end

59f93a6d684a3_oct31004(Custom).JPG.4b650bcc549e2cabe220fac09a322781.JPG

59f93a89390e9_oct31005(Custom).JPG.924f06d08911807e24b57c11ee331dee.JPG

On 31.10.2017 at 09:46, soi16 said:

7 days a week?

I guess they said closed on Tuesday.

Drooling looking at that, the best pizza I've had in Pattaya if not all of Thailand. The price is great and I like there no bullshit menu.
Didn't they used to be in soi Diana? Tried them once but that pizza was way too salty.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

On 10/30/2017 at 22:36, jpmelville said:

On 10/30/2017 at 22:36, jpmelville said:

(Bronx) Got a feeling they’re changing or have changed the hours, possibly starting at 3. I’ll ask...

Thailand Wine And Dine - unbiased food reviews around town ... Pollution Watch Thailand - daily air quality readings, news and info, Pattaya

12 hours ago, coolsmoe said:

Didn't they used to be in soi Diana? Tried them once but that pizza was way too salty.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Yeah they used to be hidden away up there, I guess they will get more passing tourist trade now. I had the pepperoni one and the margherita one and they were both spot on for me.

13 hours ago, coolsmoe said:

a move forced by the total redevelopment of the old diana inn/later boss suites site. it's all coming down

Volare a brick oven place corner of59fbc6fda8751_oct24004(Custom).JPG.aa0a4129603db0b9be0b7820087b919d.JPG soi buakaow and Soi 15 reopens today after a 2 month closure for expansion and full refit