IGNORED

Best Pizza in Town

14 hours ago, striderman said:

bronx

5a4631cb87057_dec29007(Custom).JPG.866b44ef96f718bd3d274a20dcf0ca5d.JPG

on the way soon to.................

5a4631f021fde_dec29009(Custom).JPG.e0bacd2bd13bf73c0b3023018ffaa040.JPG

Great. I usually stay LK Metropole so about the same walking distance from my hotel.

7 minutes ago, soi16 said:

In Ireland, perhaps?

does she deliver?

On 12/29/2017 at 19:15, striderman said:

bronx

5a4631cb87057_dec29007(Custom).JPG.866b44ef96f718bd3d274a20dcf0ca5d.JPG

on the way soon to.................

5a4631f021fde_dec29009(Custom).JPG.e0bacd2bd13bf73c0b3023018ffaa040.JPG

So I guess Bronx Pizza will now come with those awful fat soggy chips and baked beans that are so often part of the "propper British cuisine".

Disappointed that Bronx Pizza is moving again. 

I didn't make it by Tipp Plaza on my last trip, but at least knew where it was.  Frankly, I'm not sure where Retox Beer Garden is.  It may be close to some places that I frequent (like the Tipp Plaza/Beach Road location) or it may not.

3 minutes ago, Luv2Phuket said:

I didn't make it by Tipp Plaza on my last trip, but at least knew where it was.  Frankly, I'm not sure where Retox Beer Garden is.  It may be close to some places that I frequent (like the Tipp Plaza/Beach Road location) or it may not.

I'm very disappointed they're moving, I jump off Baht buses and use Tipp Plaza as my cut through to get back to my hotel on Soi Honey, seemed perfect opportunity to pick up a slice. 

1 hour ago, Luv2Phuket said:

I agree they could be more precise about where exactly that is. I am guessing it is the Retox License to Grill location between Retox Lengkee and the old Bite Me Bistro. That's just a guess though.

2 hours ago, BeerBelly said:

I agree they could be more precise about where exactly that is. I am guessing it is the Retox License to Grill location between Retox Lengkee and the old Bite Me Bistro. That's just a guess though.

If so, that's not good news for me, as it's almost by Third Road, which is a little out of the way for me.

I guess it's only about 1/2 a block farther than Smokin' Joes, but Smokin' Joes offers a product for which (IMHO) it is much harder to find comparable alternatives. 

While I think Bronx has great pizza, I don't see myself going out of my way to get a slice.  I tend to stay close to the Second Road/Beach Road baht bus loop.  For me, stopping in to grab a slice on the way to LK Metro (original location) or hopping off of the baht bus to grab a slice (current location) is much more convenient and very different than trekking out to Third Road.

10 hours ago, Luv2Phuket said:

5a49c01d22e26_dec7028(Custom).JPG.dc87ed9e4c37a6fd3cb57df35dbc9604.JPG

5a49c0482ab4c_dec18024(Custom).JPG.64473974223e82f3c0aeaf92ce2d8719.JPG

soi lengkee. assuming you are entering from soi diana /buakaow junction, comes up right side not far before 3rd road. new york pizza is also very close by on 3rd road

Wtf. 

So did they sell out to retox or what? 

I'm not a fan of that whole franchise.

Highly overrated.

Hope the quality doesn't go down

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wogggy said:

Hope the quality doesn't go down

I hope not but one thing is for sure the price will more than likely go up to cover the Retox slice of the profits.

1 hour ago, Pheat said:

I hope not but one thing is for sure the price will more than likely go up to cover the Retox slice of the profits.

Maybe not, rent should be cheaper than the previous two, high traffic locations they had. 

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

10 minutes ago, likeaking said:

Maybe not, rent should be cheaper than the previous two, high traffic locations they had. 

Every single business Retox has taken over or got involved in the prices have gone up.

5 minutes ago, Pheat said:

Every single business Retox has taken over or got involved in the prices have gone up.

when i-rovers was sold their 99 bht breakfast shortly after went up to 130. when retox opened in lengkee their breakfast was and still is 98.

but i think it's only fair to wait and see on the price and quality of the bronx pizza at it's new location. it's not far away due to open in 12 days time

9 minutes ago, striderman said:

when Retox opened in lengkee their breakfast was and still is 98.

Yep the only item which is cheaper but not sold in all Retox branches + is done for the PR.

14 minutes ago, wogggy said:

Are they still open at their tipping plaza location?

sign in my pic says till jan 13th. then 4 day move and open in lengkee on 17th

Back on the topic. As a true pizza lover. I have tried many of the towns offerings. For me I really enjoy the pizza at Pizza Art. The one I go to is on Thappraya Rd. Jomtien beach. It is near the turn off to the beach. I really like the salami pizza. It is 280 baht and has 8 pieces. The flavor is really nice. It is never very crowded in the shop. There are always plenty of seats. The crust is more chewy than crisp. I like it chewy. Anyway, Pizza Art gets my vote. It may not be the best but it is pretty close in my book.

Back on the topic. As a true pizza lover. I have tried many of the towns offerings. For me I really enjoy the pizza at Pizza Art. The one I go to is on Thappraya Rd. Jomtien beach. It is near the turn off to the beach. I really like the salami pizza. It is 280 baht and has 8 pieces. The flavor is really nice. It is never very crowded in the shop. There are always plenty of seats. The crust is more chewy than crisp. I like it chewy. Anyway, Pizza Art gets my vote. It may not be the best but it is pretty close in my book.
Great pizza but it's always dead in their. Nobody did well in that shop. Was a lady boy show before being pizza.