IGNORED

Wok n Rok

Wok N Rok

Cant wait to sample a decent Ruby again see you soon mate

John... you're immortal; Bill Shankly said to Jock Stein after Celtic won the European Cup May 25th 1967.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you can get a SML whilst ordering ?

Maybe a cider, beer Laos, Bud etc. At rock bottom price.

seems a decent idea ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, id guess you will set up either near made in thailand complex or soi diana/bauckow corner !

let me know , i hope to be there next month

best of luck !

( if i am right with the location , do i get the prize ??) :hello09: :hello09: :hello09:

LK Metro.

Did you ever tried these dishes with pasta?

The french fries are little bit "one line" because if you put sauce on them their are not crispy after little while.

If you have some left overs with french fries you can not micro wave that, but rice and pasta is ok.

The pasta and rice cost is about same. Plain pasta on the plate is about 10b.

Can pre cook and it is tasty when woked.

Let us have opinion about opening times, maybe voting.

19.00-03.00 it is only for dinner and very early brakefast.

Wok&Box, what you think?

Did you ever tried these dishes with pasta?

The french fries are little bit "one line" because if you put sauce on them their are not crispy after little while.

If you have some left overs with french fries you can not micro wave that, but rice and pasta is ok.

The pasta and rice cost is about same. Plain pasta on the plate is about 10b.

Can pre cook and it is tasty when woked.

Let us have opinion about opening times, maybe voting.

19.00-03.00 it is only for dinner and very early brakefast.

Wok&Box, what you think?

No. It's Chinese my friend. Opening times are planned to be 19:00 to 03:00am 

Chinese pasta?

:Think1:

Yes, oh well.

Maybe some members don't understand why Chinese takeaway food is like Britons National dishes. We love our curries, sauces, chips and all that goes with it.

We will put as much as possible on the menu but not like it was at Wok N Rok. Too complicated and time consuming.

Yes, oh well.

Maybe some members don't understand why Chinese takeaway food is like Britons National dishes. We love our curries, sauces, chips and all that goes with it.

We will put as much as possible on the menu but not like it was at Wok N Rok. Too complicated and time consuming.

What time will you close at night?

3am.

5th March I can see me being bolloxed drunk and taking home enough food for the whole village when I fall out of Touch lol

Where are you situated in LK

5th March I can see me being bolloxed drunk and taking home enough food for the whole village when I fall out of Touch lol

Where are you situated in LK

Near the Billabong. Can't say too much now. Just want to get the box in place mate.

Another two takeaways that will be on sale soon.

Sichuan chicken with egg ried rice.

Beef in black bean sauce with egg fried rice.

Each priced at 155 Baht.

Sichuan_chicken.jpeg

Blackbean_EN.jpeg

Near the Billabong. Can't say too much now. Just want to get the box in place mate.

i cant tell you how much this news warms my heart-your wifes cooking is quite inspirational-and was a pleasure to eat in your place many many times-and take outs.the location will be even better for me too,not having to troll along buakhow to get my fix ---only a minute or twos walk.thanks for not deserting us.my only worry is that i hope your misses con cope as im sure it will be a darn sit busier than the other place.if she couldnt get staff there how the heck is she going to get it there? more cramped area -and less facilities ie water prep area etc---good luck buddy

i cant tell you how much this news warms my heart-your wifes cooking is quite inspirational-and was a pleasure to eat in your place many many times-and take outs.the location will be even better for me too,not having to troll along buakhow to get my fix ---only a minute or twos walk.thanks for not deserting us.my only worry is that i hope your misses con cope as im sure it will be a darn sit busier than the other place.if she couldnt get staff there how the heck is she going to get it there? more cramped area -and less facilities ie water prep area etc---good luck buddy

The prep will be done before it opens. The orders will be turned around quickly mate. That's the idea.

The box was put into it's position in LK Metro today. Although, they are still working on it. We are hoping (cross everything) to open in three days. I'll keep you informed.

Located directly across from the Cave and next to Metro bar and apartments.

Here's the menu. We plan to offer you quality Chinese takeaway food at a standard as good as your Chinese back Home or better. Prices start at 149 - 165 for Baht for a 650ml box. If you go XL extra large (1000ml boxes) the prices for the meals will be 199 - 220 Baht.

Copy of Copy of Stand_Menu_001.jpg

Copy of Copy of Stand_Menu_002.jpg

excellent news.. I'm only round the corner from there so will be sure to grab something when your open

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Located directly across from the cave and next to Metro bar and apartments.

Very pleased to hear you're starting-up again, even if on a smaller scale.

Sadly you've moved further away from me but that won't stop me trying from time to time on the way home after a night out.

In the meantime, as I do not frequent or know the places you referred to above on LK Metro, is your wok-box on the Buakhao stretch or the Diana stretch of LK?

Being pre-armed could save my weary old legs a few paces  :wink:

Scent from my anus using crapatalk

Roughly where '12' is on this map:

image.jpeg

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

I'll be definitely popping by for some char sui and ribs on my next visit, will have to decide which nearby place offers the right ambiance to get me to sit down at, to eat your fine fare with a beer, all the best with this new venture,

Chinese pasta?

:Think1:

...aka noodels.

Ok, understand, rice and fries available.

Do you have some tables and chairs to sit down, or only take away?

...aka noodels.

Ok, understand, rice and fries available.

Do you have some tables and chairs to sit down, or only take away?

There will be two or three little round tables if you want to eat there and people watch.  Or take it to your nearest bar!

Archived