Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Burgers in town

Tried Carl's Jr recently and while not the best burger in the world it was a little better than McD's and Burger King. What made think that I'd probably go back was the view from the outdoor seating and the fact I could have a cold beer with my burger.

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tried Carl's Jr recently and while not the best burger in the world it was a little better than McD's and Burger King. What made think that I'd probably go back was the view from the outdoor seating and the fact I could have a cold beer with my burger.

The cold beer is a bonus!

Had an excellent burger at la ferme restauarant, just past the dolphin restaurant in naklua. 

I think it was ground aberdeen angus and was appropriately pink inside. Great interior and nice clientele.

http://www.lafermepattaya.com/

Had an excellent burger at la ferme restauarant, just past the dolphin restaurant in naklua. 

I think it was ground aberdeen angus and was appropriately pink inside. Great interior and nice clientele.

http://www.lafermepattaya.com/

la ferme seems very high class.how much was the burger?

Best Aussie burger I've had in Patts is done at the Walkabout Creek Pub on South pattaya road.. Opposite the open air Tony's Gym. They make the beetroot themselves because all the canned stuff you get over there is crap. Runny egg, crispy bacon.. *drool *

I had a cold beer at the ladyboy burger the other day while I was waiting for my Bratwurst. Soi Buakhaow is less scenic i'll concede, but some of the best people watching in town.

Try the Firehouse in Bangkok on Soi 11 and you'll find it worth the drive or wait if you want a great burger. Phenomenal. Wish there was something like this in Pattaya.

carl's jr. here unfortunately has a very limited selection of the 6 dollar burgers so i would recommend the portabello mushroom here in patts...

la ferme seems very high class.how much was the burger?

not so much .....about 350

it does also come with a suggestion of fries!

I had a cold beer at the ladyboy burger the other day while I was waiting for my Bratwurst. Soi Buakhaow is less scenic i'll concede, but some of the best people watching in town.

Yes Furryman and home of the famous Gary Burger. As you know it is not on the menu and must be asked for by name. She refused my offer of a photo and Gary Burger sign. I sell Gary Burger too Mutt already. 

Still the best 100bt value around.

post-15999-0-14885400-1380969467.jpg

Noddy is the model and if you look closely you can see where Noddy has nibbled.  :GoldenSmile1:

I might try your Bratwurst tonight.

Hey how would the venue be for a Friday meet. 555555555555

55555   fri meet at LB burger stand....  classic   she would have a fucken coronary....

for anybody visiting Kanchanaburi,  I will also throw a plug in for Cracker's bar.  the owner is a typical aussie larrikin who will chew your ear off if you're not careful, but they do an awesome burger with the BEST home made wedges I think I have ever had.  def worth a visit if you're in town

furry,  as far as scenic goes,  how can you go past all the sexy men in dresses near LB burger?!!    great view I thought,   quite often one of the 'guys' has her tits out....

MAGNIFICENT MAROVO LAGOON :  A 4 WEEK FISHING ADVENTURE INTO THE WILDS OF THE SOLOMON ISLAND'S

WickedInstagram               WickedFacebook                 WickedTwitter               WickedTumblr

pattaya-addicts/TITS              SCOOTER RENTAL               Biking around Thailand and Beyond              

for more travel tales inc other countries, bike trips, check out my blog - Noddy'sAsianAdventures

Yes Furryman and home of the famous Gary Burger. As you know it is not on the menu and must be asked for by name. She refused my offer of a photo and Gary Burger sign. I sell Gary Burger too Mutt already. 

Still the best 100bt value around.

attachicon.gifpost-15999-0-14885400-1380969467.jpg

Noddy is the model and if you look closely you can see where Noddy has nibbled.  :GoldenSmile1:

I might try your Bratwurst tonight.

Hey how would the venue be for a Friday meet. 555555555555

Furyman I believe that this is your Brat overshadowed by Daddee's Gary Burger.

ehuvu2e7.jpg

It would seem after reading much of this rather lengthy thread that this Gary burger is in competition with Carl's Jr. for the best burger in Pattaya.I'm eager to give the Gary burger a try but my experience with American fast food joints in Thailand is not positive.Burger King is MUCH better in the USA than in Thailand....most of the reasons have been given already.I agree Carl's Jr. has the best burgers in the US but I haven't tried the one in Pattaya yet.....A couple of my fellow Americans seem to be a bit confused about not "having Carl's Jr." where they live in the States.It's Hardees guys.....at least East of the Rockies(I don't know about the East Coast.) For some reason it's called Carl's Jr. on the West Coast. :GoldenSmile1:

I'VE BEEN TO THE FUCKING MOUNTAINTOP !!! :Party3:

It would seem after reading much of this rather lengthy thread that this Gary burger is in competition with Carl's Jr. for the best burger in Pattaya.I'm eager to give the Gary burger a try but my experience with American fast food joints in Thailand is not positive.Burger King is MUCH better in the USA than in Thailand....most of the reasons have been given already.I agree Carl's Jr. has the best burgers in the US but I haven't tried the one in Pattaya yet.....A couple of my fellow Americans seem to be a bit confused about not "having Carl's Jr." where they live in the States.It's Hardees guys.....at least East of the Rockies(I don't know about the East Coast.) For some reason it's called Carl's Jr. on the West Coast. :GoldenSmile1:

My wife surprised me with a Gary Burger last night. I prefer them on a plate these days. I did watch Thomo1978 use the death grip on one Wednesday night. 

2014-01-30 20.32.41 (Custom).jpg

Inside a Gary Burger.

2014-01-30 20.33.18 (Custom).jpg2014-01-30 20.36.12 (Custom).jpg

Barstool, I have already eaten tonight and I am starting to get hungry again! Thanks alot. :GoldenSmile1:

I find this fascination with Carl's Jr. interesting.

I think Wendy's is far superior in taste and quality among fast food chains in America myself.

But compared to other options in Pattaya, probably understandable.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I find this fascination with Carl's Jr. interesting.

I think Wendy's is far superior in taste and quality among fast food chains in America myself.

But compared to other options in Pattaya, probably understandable.

I think Wendy's is far too greasy relatively speaking..........there used to be one on the ground floor of MBK in Bangkok but no more.I'm not sure if they vacated Thailand or not. :question1:

Carls jr in central, OZ burgers stall soi diana, hard rock cafe. The best burger i tried in asia was in bangkok, opposite q bar at the end of soi 11 sukhumvit, i think the place was called firehouse or something, its a firehouse themed burger restaurant.

I loved the response from the guy who said he tried Carl's Jr. and only found it slightly better than McDonalds. LOL

I loved the response from the guy who said he tried Carl's Jr. and only found it slightly better than McDonalds. LOL

pretty sure it wasn't me who said that (as i've never tried a mcD burger in pattaya) .........but i see his point

would i be generalising if i said it seems to be lots of americans being appreciative of carls jr? and everyone else is a bit more critical  ....lets do a poll lol

saying that, you are the junk food guru's, so who am i to argue  :GoldenSmile1:

pretty sure it wasn't me who said that (as i've never tried a mcD burger in pattaya) .........but i see his point

would i be generalising if i said it seems to be lots of americans being appreciative of carls jr? and everyone else is a bit more critical  ....lets do a poll lol

saying that, you are the junk food guru's, so who am i to argue  :GoldenSmile1:

I think Americans like Carls Jr because it is more the classic American style of burger.  It is what the are used to/grown up with.  But don't quote me on it.  Maybe one of our American friends could have a say.

For me they are good burgers but not the best, but each to his own.

• 4 weeks later...

Where is this Gary Burger place? I liked Carl's Jnr last time but I will have to try this Gary Burger. Do they just sell burgers or other stuff as well?

Archived