Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Burgers in town

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to beat the Bacon cheeseburger at Secrets one very nice burger have had quite a few of them over the years

Yep have to agree the burgers are top notch at Secrets

Possibly the worst advertisement for a bar I've ever seen.

Skeeter will love you for that, I'll never set foot in the place now.

?  Not sure what you mean.  It's not an advertisement.  Just stating facts.  Don't go in there expecting to be feed.  If you don't go in there I'm sure it will be no loss to the bar.

All said, don't let me turn you off the place.  Go find out for yourself.  You might enjoy it........anyway back to talking about burgers.

Finally made it to Carl's Jr! Can't see what all the hype is about, its just a average franchise burger with to much mayo!

I agree with you mate.  Still better than McD's and Burger King but a franchise burger none the less.

I think they are made more for American tastes.  Please correct me if I'm worry my American friends.

Wow, terrible first post. The guys cooks up awesome FREE food for his customers when he feels like it. How is that a bad thing?

Pj Pub on darkside does this mean burger with real beef patty, plus those wedges are awesome.   add your own sauces...

hell you can even wash it down with a large beer for only 60bt

20140731_195917.jpg

MAGNIFICENT MAROVO LAGOON :  A 4 WEEK FISHING ADVENTURE INTO THE WILDS OF THE SOLOMON ISLAND'S

WickedInstagram               WickedFacebook                 WickedTwitter               WickedTumblr

pattaya-addicts/TITS              SCOOTER RENTAL               Biking around Thailand and Beyond              

for more travel tales inc other countries, bike trips, check out my blog - Noddy'sAsianAdventures

Pj Pub on darkside does this mean burger with real beef patty, plus those wedges are awesome.   add your own sauces...

hell you can even wash it down with a large beer for only 60bt

attachicon.gif20140731_195917.jpg

I'm sitting at PJ right now, Gar jusr had a sweet looking baked potato.

Went to tequila reefs two times in 3 days....great buffet Friday and second day good Mexican cheese enchiladas. ....One small suggestion the beans tasted like water....But everything else was great and staff very kind and great location to sit out and watch the girls. Will try the burger today.

Just had the burger at tequilia reef soi 7 and it was amazing. ..... good value as always.

Yeah that shit is so funny as hell.  I'll go in there, hungry, and hope Skeeter will feed me.  ha ha.

Skeeters food is the best I have had in Pattaya

sad but true it was the highlight of my trip

Plus hes one hell of a nice guy

My Thai Girlfriend says having a small Dick shouldn’t be a problem in a relationship I still wish she didn’t have one though!

I really enjoyed this meal, a good spin on typical pub grub!

rahupama.jpg

vy8uguty.jpg

9e5ene5e.jpg

2etyra7u.jpg

y8umytu8.jpg

ymu5u3ug.jpg

6eru8ysu.jpg

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk

I recently felt like some serious American style greasy hamburgers so did Carls Jr a few times in the last couple of weeks, and tried a different burger each time... I found that it really seems to depend on which burger you order.  The one burger that I thought was really good was the Bacon one... crispy bacon and also a nice charbroiled beef pattie.

ESPRESSO 99 Cafe, Jomtien has a good cheeseburger.

Very nice, served on a warm bun /w lettuce/onion/tomato/secret sauce & fries.

The friendly Italian owner likes quality & grinds the meat on premises.

I drink cappuccino there too and I think it's the best in town. Lots of Italians stopping in for a quik espresso I noticed.

ESPRESSO 99 Cafe can be found on Thappraya Rd. on the hill, going into Jomtien. Just a few doors down from the Continental Bakery & stop light at Theprasit. 

The Tequila Reef burger is okay. I don't think Tequilla reef should be in a "best" burger discussion. Maybe best Mexican decor or Soi 7 people watching point.

I really enjoyed this meal, a good spin on typical pub grub!

where is jamesons??

i like the look of all the sides etc,  but how was that patty? 

MAGNIFICENT MAROVO LAGOON :  A 4 WEEK FISHING ADVENTURE INTO THE WILDS OF THE SOLOMON ISLAND'S

WickedInstagram               WickedFacebook                 WickedTwitter               WickedTumblr

pattaya-addicts/TITS              SCOOTER RENTAL               Biking around Thailand and Beyond              

for more travel tales inc other countries, bike trips, check out my blog - Noddy'sAsianAdventures

Come up Soi 6, onto 2nd road, turn right, then first left, follow the road up about 800m. Food is good, worth the effort, good draught beers also.

Jameson's burger is not bad, but not worth a trip out of the way for.  The whole place stinks like an ashtray which is a bit of a distraction when eating in this day and age.

My opinion though, fill your boots and let us know what you get!

For me it is still the Burger named after me, The Gary Burger.The best 100bt that you will ever spend.

2014-08-27 20.52.00 (Medium).jpg

2014-08-27 20.52.40 (Medium).jpg

In the top right of this page you should find a search this topic box. Type in "Gary Burger" including quotes and 2 pages of info will be available to you, including Google Maps and photos and directions. 

There is a menu but the Gary Burger does not appear on it. It is a special for us BM's and you need to ask for it..  

Your preaching to the converted BS! Look at pathetic attemp of burger I had today! 600B at HRC.

2apuse6y.jpg

yvema9a9.jpg

u7anydyv.jpg

Your preaching to the converted BS! Look at pathetic attemp of burger I had today! 600B at HRC.

2apuse6y.jpg

yvema9a9.jpg

u7anydyv.jpg

Cross section of a Gary Burger. You need big hands. 55555

post-15999-0-02567000-1390998484.jpg

Sorry, but I've had the Gary burger twice. The meat was mystery meat.

It's an interesting dish, and I could see it being tasty to some people, but the meat is a mysterious afterthought, so I wouldn't even call it a burger. It's a Gary sandwich in my book.

Finally made it to Carl's Jr! Can't see what all the hype is about, its just a average franchise burger with to much mayo!

utyzuquv.jpg

4agegary.jpg

Problem with the Carls Jr here is the incomplete menu.  The superstar is a very average burger the best are the six dollar burgers however the Mushroom burger here is very close to a six dollar burger try it and you will see it is likely the best or close to the best burger here in Patts.

Problem with the Carls Jr here is the incomplete menu.  The superstar is a very average burger the best are the six dollar burgers however the Mushroom burger here is very close to a six dollar burger try it and you will see it is likely the best or close to the best burger here in Patts.

And if you don't like mushrooms on a burger?  That would be like me claiming that the best burger would have beetroot on it!

Archived