IGNORED

Best Burgers in town

Oz Burger / Aussie Burger on soi diana soi boukow , near LK Metro , across from subway .

Really nice , fresh made burgers . Very tasty with big cold beer , get one from the 7/11 oposite , relax on a stool at the burger cart . Eat your burger , drink your cold beer and watch the world go by .

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oz Burger / Aussie Burger on soi diana soi boukow , near lk metro , across from subway .

Try Bee Burger. Just a few meters away, a yellow stand, entrance to Soi LK Metro from Soi Diana. Even a little tastier (in my opinion), beer from Family Mart at the same corner, relax on the stools of the stand, there. :WinkGrin1:  

• 2 weeks later...

Oz burger gets my vote. Also the beef roll is outstanding.

Posted Image

Tropical Berts Burger @ 190B + 65B for cheese, egg and bacon. Ok burger!

2evyvy9e.jpg

ry7ypuva.jpg

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk

Burger King Triple Whopper, horrible!

gumugyqu.jpg

Angus with bacon and cheese at Coffee Club Royal Garden Plaza - by far the best burger I've had in Thailand. I liked how you could easily eat it with grabbing it with your hands without the burger falling a part. The patty and the bacon were cooked properly. Not sure what kind of cheese they are using, but I would added a bit thicker slice of it or maybe a stronger tasting cheese, that's the only complaint I have.

Damage, 500 THB including two bottles of Heineken and a 20 THB tip. Great service too. Will return.

10477398_10152531604233279_3070668838876711104_o.jpg

Any Aussies here try a whopper with cheese in Thailand versus one in Australia?  I definitely thought the Thai whopper felt heavier.

Any Aussies here try a whopper with cheese in Thailand versus one in Australia?  I definitely thought the Thai whopper felt heavier.

Never hear any of the girls saying that!

• 3 weeks later...

Oz burger gets my vote. Also the beef roll is outstanding.

A beef roll is a classic Aussie workers lunch. Like a filthy meat pie, or nasty snag on the barby, one of

the simple things in life that you miss when living in Asia...

Oz burger on Soi Diana near Bhuakow does a good beef roll.

IMG_20140810_005334.jpg

Good amount of Beef sliced 2-3mm good texture lighter on taste but Excellent for Thailand!

Good bread nicely toasted

Good onions

Gravy needs work

Overall great value at 140bt

Tempted to rush back for another as I am staying 50m away but I am watching my figure...

Angus with bacon and cheese at Coffee Club Royal Garden Plaza - by far the best burger I've had in Thailand. I liked how you could easily eat it with grabbing it with your hands without the burger falling a part. The patty and the bacon were cooked properly. Not sure what kind of cheese they are using, but I would added a bit thicker slice of it or maybe a stronger tasting cheese, that's the only complaint I have.

Damage, 500 THB including two bottles of Heineken and a 20 THB tip. Great service too. Will return.

attachicon.gif10477398_10152531604233279_3070668838876711104_o.jpg

Looks great.

I've had their breakfast and I really liked it. Gotta try this burger next time.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

yep  big fan of those beef and gravy rolls,  tho my last one she was a little stingy on the beef (compared to the huuuuge amount she used to do,  maybe she too popular now!!)

MAGNIFICENT MAROVO LAGOON :  A 4 WEEK FISHING ADVENTURE INTO THE WILDS OF THE SOLOMON ISLAND'S

WickedInstagram               WickedFacebook                 WickedTwitter               WickedTumblr

pattaya-addicts/TITS              SCOOTER RENTAL               Biking around Thailand and Beyond              

for more travel tales inc other countries, bike trips, check out my blog - Noddy'sAsianAdventures

The street food cart in Moo 10 Soi Lengkee gives a good burger, around 85 baht for basic burger and very good value for money. Not big on comfort but certainly worth a try if you are in the area. Cooked right in front of you so you can see what is going on in the kitchen, in a manner of speaking!   

What is this series you are talking about?

For TV or YouTube?

The best burger in Pattaya is from Sky Bar in Soi 6.

A man by the name of Skeeter makes them all but you can not buy them.

If you are a customer in there then you may be lucky enough to be given one.

Trust me they are an explosion of delicious flavours you have never tasted in your life.

I went to sky bar last week and ordered hamburger. The girl seemed to hear that she first heard the word "hamburger" in her life. Obviously there was no hamburger. In order to avoid misunderstanding I showed the picture of hamburger from my phone and said I want. She said "can not". Did I miss something I thought that sky bar had hamburger in the menu?

No menu at Sky bar. You can get food there only when Skeeter is cooking. I think they announce on their facebook page, but I could be wrong about this. To be honest, I haven't seen Skeeter as much as usual on the few times recently I've been to the six. Not sure why.

I'm sure others can chime in with more info.

Lady's at sky bar told me he's got a bad back at the moment, hence the absence

Lady's at sky bar told me he's got a bad back at the moment, hence the absence

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

Oh and the lion pub " aussie kitchen sink burger" is probably the best burger I've had in pattaya

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

I went to sky bar last week and ordered hamburger. The girl seemed to hear that she first heard the word "hamburger" in her life. Obviously there was no hamburger. In order to avoid misunderstanding I showed the picture of hamburger from my phone and said I want. She said "can not". Did I miss something I thought that sky bar had hamburger in the menu?

As said there is no menu at Sky bar.  Skeeter cooks the food.  He decides what he's cooking and who is going to have some.  Don't sit there expecting to be fed.  The best way to get a feed at the Sky bar is be a regular, buy the girls drinks, maybe do a short time or two and be a nice guy.

I can't find Gary burger shop you talk about on this forum. Thanks in advance but I need a burger big time

As said there is no menu at Sky bar. Skeeter cooks the food. He decides what he's cooking and who is going to have some. Don't sit there expecting to be fed. The best way to get a feed at the Sky bar is be a regular, buy the girls drinks, maybe do a short time or two and be a nice guy.

Really? I am not a regular as I have very limited time in Pattaya and visit town only once in a year. Besides who said that I am a bad guy?

Frasers is now in the running for best burger. Frasers is on Thappraya Rd., on the hill going into Jomtien. (near Brunos and News Cafe)

175Bt for the basic burger.

Really? I am not a regular as I have very limited time in Pattaya and visit town only once in a year. Besides who said that I am a bad guy?

It's not as bad at the poster made out. 

Skeeter is a really friendly guy..and all you would need to do is introduce yourself to him and mention that you heard his food is amazing! He will be more than happy to have a chat and also give you a taste of his culinary delight he is serving up that night.

Of course I would suggest buying a couple of drinks and one for a girl but that is up to you. 

He usually serves up the food around 8-8:30 if he is having any that day. 

Everything he serves is amazing but the burgers are just out of this world. 

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

As said there is no menu at Sky bar.  Skeeter cooks the food.  He decides what he's cooking and who is going to have some.  Don't sit there expecting to be fed.  The best way to get a feed at the Sky bar is be a regular, buy the girls drinks, maybe do a short time or two and be a nice guy.

Possibly the worst advertisement for a bar I've ever seen.

Skeeter will love you for that, I'll never set foot in the place now.

Finally made it to Carl's Jr! Can't see what all the hype is about, its just a average franchise burger with to much mayo!

utyzuquv.jpg

4agegary.jpg

Hard to beat the Bacon cheeseburger at Secrets one very nice burger have had quite a few of them over the years

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Archived