IGNORED

Best Burgers in town

And if you don't like mushrooms on a burger?  That would be like me claiming that the best burger would have beetroot on it!

lol I understand what you are saying but fortunately I like mushrooms.  Carls is good and has a great 6 dollar burger lineup in the states (sell for about 4.50) which includes a traditional loaded burger, guacamole burger, bacon burger, mushroom burger and more.  Also available on a bun or in a lettuce wrap (the charbroiled burger is thick enough to fill your stomach even with a lettuce wrap).  I don't know why they don't offer this lineup in Tland.  The closest to it is the musrhoom burger here although not as big or as juicy imho.  The offerings they have here are the Carls Jr. B team including the Western Bacon, Superstar, etc.  Too bad because the burger is very good.

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as I'm concerned, the Carl's Jr SuperStar with cheese is the best burger in Pattaya.

Retired

Sorry, but I've had the Gary burger twice. The meat was mystery meat.

It's an interesting dish, and I could see it being tasty to some people, but the meat is a mysterious afterthought, so I wouldn't even call it a burger. It's a Gary sandwich in my book.

It's a frozen ground beef patty, just the same as many other places use, including Carls Jr.  Not much of a mystery really.

Well, it was gray in colour and reminded me of a cross between pork and chicken perhaps. Maybe I got them on two off days. It bore no resemblance to beef.

Tried the aussie burger joint on corner of soi diana and oi bakou. Got the extra big pattie. it was delicious, i didnt even bother trying the gary buger

but will next time

As far as I'm concerned, the Carl's Jr SuperStar with cheese is the best burger in Pattaya.

That place is certainly better than mcdonalds and burger king,went a couple of times last trip and enjoyed what i had!

I did try the Gary Burger - despite the unwanted attention of the LB,s around the stall earlier this year but, as the old Wendys ad said - "where's the beef ?"

Probably residing between the legs of the afore mentioned LB,s mostly but certainly not in the Gary Burger

Well whatever meat it is its a very small percentage of the actual contents of the burger itself, having said that its good "I'm pissed and want something greasy and filling" food and of course cheap ! could have asked for a double so there was a higher total percentage of meat in it - maybe nearer 20%, excluding meat fillers of course, of the entire burger package  including bun.

Not something that I would choose to eat sober, the same applies to a Doner kebab in the UK.

Its cheap and when drunk its the boom but so is a bucket of KFC  but KFC is more expensive.

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

In the top right of this page you should find a search this topic box. Type in "Gary Burger" including quotes and 2 pages of info will be available to you, including Google Maps and photos and directions. 

There is a menu but the Gary Burger does not appear on it. It is a special for us BM's.  :GoldenSmile1:

Don't bother with the search. Too much comes back to look at; takes too long to wade thru the dozens of post and still not find a map or directions. Probably is no such thing, just BMs taking a round of fun at our expense. Carl's Jr for me, then the two up in Jomtien: easy directions and a restaurant name to help find the place for those not in the know.

Don't bother with the search. Too much comes back to look at; takes too long to wade thru the dozens of post and still not find a map or directions. Probably is no such thing, just BMs taking a round of fun at our expense. Carl's Jr for me, then the two up in Jomtien: easy directions and a restaurant name to help find the place for those not in the know.

Cheer up mate! Here you go, it wasn't too hard!

3y8e8y6e.jpg

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

another +1 for the Hilton burger on Wednesdays lunch buffet

Have had Dicey Reilly's, Carl's Jr, Oz, BK, McD & rate them in that order - the Hilton was way better

Will have to try the Hilton.

Me and a mate had a Gary burger. Lady owner wanted to know how I found out about them as "they only for Australia friends "!!

We got them but were told in no uncertain terms we would get no more. Got the impression she not happy firing out more and more Gary burgers ! Shame cos I did enjoy. Went back a few nights later and had an ordinary burger. Did not have the balls to ask again!

Maybe the end as they are getting too popular ? I hope not.

Me and a mate had a Gary burger. Lady owner wanted to know how I found out about them as "they only for Australia friends "!!

We got them but were told in no uncertain terms we would get no more. Got the impression she not happy firing out more and more Gary burgers ! Shame cos I did enjoy. Went back a few nights later and had an ordinary burger. Did not have the balls to ask again!

this would be disappointing!!  Lucky i'm australian,  I might have a better chance at getting one!!!  Best value burger in town in my opinion.

A good burger starts with a good bun that is capable of holding what you end up putting between the sheets.  Few years back Burger King was good at that as their bun was larger than the contents added. As time went on and company's tried to grab every cost cutting feature they could, the shrinking bun appeared to make the contents seem more robust. Have tried the Wednesday Hilton and several other spots suggested in the thread here and as yet have not found a place with a good bun. Several good burgers, but missing the addition of a great bun as a good part of the contents continually end up on the plate.  

It's not about what you got.. It's all about what you can still get!

The Voodoo Danger Burger (weekly special)
Bacon, cheese and coleslaw @ 379B. One if the best burgers I've had in Pattaya. Only complaint would being the price as their menu bacon and cheese burger is 270B so your paying 109B for a spoonful of coleslaw and a bit more bacon!

6udybepu.jpg

vuzasabe.jpg

About 2 years ago Burger King were doing a Steakhouse Burger. That my friends with a side of those little hash browns swimming in a sea of chilli sauce...Forget about it

Steak and Co, pretty good burger?

ta4e9are.jpg

By far the best burger I have had in Pattaya. Although mine looked a lot better than in this photo.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

guess she makes no profit from them ,for the size of the burger with all the fillings 100

baht is very cheap , maybe that why its not been put on the menue .

A couple of burgers from Bunny Burger in Angeles City, both around the 180B mark!

post-82617-0-05528200-1412482502_thumb.jpg

post-82617-0-57967500-1412482557_thumb.jpg

post-82617-0-58036000-1412482611_thumb.jpg

post-82617-0-75537200-1412482661_thumb.jpg

guess she makes no profit from them ,for the size of the burger with all the fillings 100

baht is very cheap , maybe that why its not been put on the menue .

She should up the price by 50 baht - she'd still sell them just as much, if not more.

Archived