IGNORED

Best Burgers in town

A couple of burgers from Bunny Burger in Angeles City, both around the 180B mark!

attachicon.gif20140919_204240.jpg

attachicon.gif20140919_204808.jpg

attachicon.gif20140921_141825.jpg

attachicon.gif20140921_142551.jpg

Is that carrots on the burger?

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

geeezz...  that looks awesome:    though probably a full days food calorie allocation!!!!  

You must be handsome "Australia Friend " 5555

So they say....

Damn.... hope you don't have heart problems mate.

Only have 3 a week...

So they say....

Only have 3 a week...

Glad you like my creation. I will send my wife out for the double one soon. The double is your creation. 555 I will eat it in my room  with a plate, knife and fork and 20 napkins. 5555

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Raros-Fast-Food-Heaven/573505016110492

Opened at the end of Soi Siam Country and is open daily from 10.30 till 00.00 untill now the best burger i had at the Darkside!!

160 gr beefburger and big frites aroi mak!!

The price for a beefburger only is 140 THB but if you love a good burger then it defently worth it!! 

worth a try!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Raros-Fast-Food-Heaven/573505016110492

Opened at the end of Soi Siam Country and is open daily from 10.30 till 00.00 untill now the best burger i had at the Darkside!!

160 gr beefburger and big frites aroi mak!!

The price for a beefburger only is 140 THB but if you love a good burger then it defently worth it!! 

worth a try!!

Looks good and also that sausage sandwich looks tempting.

What is up with Beets on a burger??? Not in North America where they must eat more burgers than anywhere else in the world. That would make me spit it out. No thanks.

What is up with Beets on a burger??? Not in North America where they must eat more burgers than anywhere else in the world. That would make me spit it out. No thanks.

Evel Penevel wrote on  FB group that when the US Army was stationed in Australia during the second and there was much tension between the two, that the Aussies put beetroot and pineapple on the burger to piss the Americans off.

Evel Penevel wrote on  FB group that when the US Army was stationed in Australia during the second and there was much tension between the two, that the Aussies put beetroot and pineapple on the burger to piss the Americans off.

nice bit of trivia.

never had a burger with beetroot on it, but doesn't it just make everything either side of it purple? 

Beet root and fried egg? WTF!!!!!! My brother in law is from oz. never ever ever ever ever ever understood why anyone in their right mind would or could do such a thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice bit of trivia.

never had a burger with beetroot on it, but doesn't it just make everything either side of it purple?

Yeah and usually falls out and rolls down your shirt leaving a nice stain.

All part of the experience. Get one in ya!

Brooklyn Diner on Soi Bukaow (sp) .... very good burgers.

cheers

Worst burger ever of any joint, in any city and any country I've ever tried. Even if it was a one off it was full of fillers which is just wrong. Does 'two all beef patties' ring a bell? The meat should be quality, 100% beef with a few spices added and nothing else.

i'd rather eat a fishes face than a steak and kidney pie

Egg on a burger is great, wish more places would have them.

i love egg on my burger,sunny side down but only for a second so it is still runny

i love egg on my burger,sunny side down but only for a second so it is still runny

Or more commonly known as over easy.

I like mine's fried with no runny yolk.

I don't know why but runny egg yolks is something I've never gotten used to since I was a kid (kind of like steaks with red hemoglobin still streaking from the meat). Both taste and texture.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I like mine's fried with no runny yolk.

I don't know why but runny egg yolks is something I've never gotten used to since I was a kid (kind of like steaks with red hemoglobin still streaking from the meat). Both taste and texture.

you'll quaff down a fried chicken embryo .............but balk at a bit of pink steak. Bloody vegetarians.

It was be some sort of a PA record. This thread has rattled on for well over a year without the original poster.

As a matter of fact his last post on PA was:Posted by travellin on 02 October 2013 - 09:54 PM in Have You Seen....., Do You Know This Girl.

Archived