IGNORED

Best Burgers in town

yeah, in Australia it is common to have beetroot on a burger.  I don't like it personally and whenever ordering a burger here I have to tell them to not put it on.  Pineapple is another big thing here for putting on burgers.  While I like eating pineapple it should never be on a burger in my opinion.

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, in Australia it is common to have beetroot on a burger.  I don't like it personally and whenever ordering a burger here I have to tell them to not put it on.  Pineapple is another big thing here for putting on burgers.  While I like eating pineapple it should never be on a burger in my opinion.

I can't do pineapple on a burger, or those pineapple and banana fritters!

momentous, my favorite burger in pattaya

cheeseburger

Sandwich Cheese burger copy.jpg

if you dont want beet root, pineapple etc

get the double with egg and spinach

Sandwich Cheesburger double.JPG

cheeseburger

attachicon.gifSandwich Cheese burger copy.jpg

attachicon.gifSandwich Cheesburger double.JPG

So don't keep it secret, where is it from, how much?

cheeseburger

attachicon.gifSandwich Cheese burger copy.jpg

attachicon.gifSandwich Cheesburger double.JPG

Is that a TRIPLE burger?  With like 5 or 6 slices of cheese?  JESUS...that's a meal!

I haven't had a burger in months....this thread is now depressing me...  55555

^ THAT'S what I call a burger with trimmings.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

So don't keep it secret, where is it from, how much?

I wrote it already, about 300 baht or so.  everything thing there is huge orders and reasonably priced

one of my favorite restaurants in town

http://www.momentobeach.com/

I had the Angus beef burger at Oz burger a couple of nights ago and did not find it to be very good. 180 Baht. Small patty and kind of rubbery Still better than Beefeater's burger though!

Did not even warrant any pics :(

After reading some of the previous posts I should have gonre with Metroburger. Though the stand did not look all that appetizing when I passed by...

I wrote it already, about 300 baht or so.  everything thing there is huge orders and reasonably priced

one of my favorite restaurants in town

http://www.momentobeach.com/

Looks great. Does it have the charcoal grilled taste? If yes I am headed over soon!

PS: Your pics look even bettr than the ones on their website. You should exchange them for some free burgers. 555

Just thought I would post this here as its my favorite burger place in the world. Just goes to show you if you make a good product at a reasonable price you have a winner. As a kid growing up in Calgary it was always a great night out when the parents took us here then parked over looking the city lights to enjoy our burgers, milk shakes and fries.

http://www.petersdrivein.com/

If you ever find yourself in Calgary Alberta check it it out.

I was looking at Carls Jr Thailand menu online, and looks like they don't have a natural burger.

For those in the U.S., I recommend trying this burger. It tastes SO good, one of my favorites. Maybe it's just in my head, but I can taste how much better and fresher the meat tastes in the natural burger compared to the other burgers.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

Wednesday nights Sizzler has a whole lot of dinner specials from 4pm onwards including this Deluxe Bacon and cheese hamburger. The bacon was fantastic, burger patty huge and nicely charred but could do with a bit more seasoning. I like the crispy fried onions they add a nice texture, and with some blue cheese dressing from the salad bar added it was fantastic. Struggled to finish it tbh. The only let down was the bun, a bit dry and I think needed to be slightly toasted.

Not bad value at 289 baht including the salad bar soup fruit etc. normal price 455 baht which is taking the piss a bit.

image.jpg

Wednesday nights Sizzler has a whole lot of dinner specials from 4pm onwards including this Deluxe Bacon and cheese hamburger. The bacon was fantastic, burger patty huge and nicely charred but could do with a bit more seasoning. I like the crispy fried onions they add a nice texture, and with some blue cheese dressing from the salad bar added it was fantastic. Struggled to finish it tbh. The only let down was the bun, a bit dry and I think needed to be slightly toasted.

Not bad value at 289 baht including the salad bar soup fruit etc. normal price 455 baht which is taking the piss a bit.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

No beetroot at Sizzlers?... :GoldenSmile1:

No beetroot at Sizzlers?... :GoldenSmile1:

I'm not Aussie! But I think there is actually beetroot. You could really make a personalised burger with the salad bar stuff, I ditched the huge chunk of iceberg lettuce for example and added some leafier stuff.

I live on the "Darkside" and finally tried the burger at Pum Pui's..........really quite good, service was good as well but there is no true "inside seating" and the flies are annoying.........I will return however, a good neighborhood option (Soi Siam Country Club.

I live on the "Darkside" and finally tried the burger at Pum Pui's..........really quite good, service was good as well but there is no true "inside seating" and the flies are annoying.........I will return however, a good neighborhood option (Soi Siam Country Club.

I think there are a couple of places using the name Pum Pui's, is that the Pizza place? Do you happen to have GPS coords? Coords make finding places much easier, and I'm looking for a good reliable burger place on this side of town.

I'm not Aussie! But I think there is actually beetroot. You could really make a personalised burger with the salad bar stuff, I ditched the huge chunk of iceberg lettuce for example and added some leafier stuff.

Your lose!

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk

I had the craving last night and gave Metro burger a try, and it is my new current winner. I had an egg burger and it was awesome.

The bread was really good, nice fresh veggies, plenty of condiment choices, but the star was the meat.

I talked to the guy a little and he told me they buy the ground beef in quantity and make their own patties. Well done!

I liked the ladyboy burger stand but the weak point there was always the preformed frozen patties.

None of that at Metro burger. The hand formed beef patty is far superior in flavor and texture.

Next time I drop in I'm going to try to re-create the Gary burger.

Egg burger and fries, 130 baht (90+40)

cb115bff9a88190dcfaa598d79e21934.jpg42aae560637d5a6feaa89ac0b8e28112.jpg

Furryman, give it your best shot. A Gary Burger with a better patty oh wow. Not likely for 100 baht but I for one would pay the extra. 

I have not had a burger since the Ladyboy stand closed. I an also quite prepared to go to the stand and ask for a Capp Burger. I don't suggest calling it a Furry Burger. 555

The OP is long gone and the Thread lives on. Unusual to say the least. Just shows that we love our Burgers.

Furryman, give it your best shot. A Gary Burger with a better patty oh wow. Not likely for 100 baht but I for one would pay the extra. 

I have not had a burger since the Ladyboy stand closed. I an also quite prepared to go to the stand and ask for a Capp Burger. I don't suggest calling it a Furry Burger. 555

The OP is long gone and the Thread lives on. Unusual to say the least. Just shows that we love our Burgers.

So Barstool how do you rate the Metro Burger? 

So Barstool how do you rate the Metro Burger? 

Never had one. Now that Furryman has rated it the best burger around now, I will give it a try and the sooner the better.

From my memory of the menu i think you could recreate a Gary burger for about 110-130 baht. I was gonna suggest they put it on the menu as the Super Metro or something like that, but with this crowd the Furburger might be a good name choice. Who here does not enjoy eating a hot juicy Furburger?

Looking forward to going back.

From my memory of the menu i think you could recreate a Gary burger for about 110-130 baht. I was gonna suggest they put it on the menu as the Super Metro or something like that, but with this crowd the Furburger might be a good name choice. Who here does not enjoy eating a hot juicy Furburger?

Looking forward to going back.

It may sound like a stupid question but is there seats at the Metro Burger cos you can't tell from the photo? thanks

It may sound like a stupid question but is there seats at the Metro Burger cos you can't tell from the photo? thanks

Yeah there are a half dozen or so barstools along the counter, or you can sit down in The Cave right next door and have a beer with your burger. Metro Burger is owned by the Australian boss at The Cave, according to the burger guy.

Archived