IGNORED

Metro Burger

Thanks for the heads up. Will have to give Metro Burger a try.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Great pics.  Thanks for sharing.

What are their other menu items like sides, drinks desserts?

Hungry stomachs want to know.

" Duct tape turns, "No...No...No..." into "Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm" - Anon

Great pics.  Thanks for sharing.

What are their other menu items like sides, drinks desserts?

Hungry stomachs want to know.

Don't know it just came up in my FB feed, with a friend wanting me to like it!... :GoldenSmile1:

Looks like another place I will have to put on my list for another Cobra Restaurant Review.

It might have to wait a few months until I can get back home from work.  :Cry3:

Looks like another place I will have to put on my list for another Cobra Restaurant Review.

It might have to wait a few months until I can get back home from work:Cry3:

How do you get a job in Afghanistan?

DOD Contractor now.  Prior military experience, Iraq & Afghanistan.  Have been since 2003 off and on.

Last trip home (Thailand) I started going to some of the restaurants recommended by BMs and posting pictures

and reviews of my experience.

Burger looks good.  I can see the AMERICAN cheese.

Dont care so much for the white cheese they use at a lot of places.

Doesn't have any taste.

the double burger looks sumptuous, pretty good at 170 baht.

................................................................................................................

Where are the chips?

Churchill: "Madam, would you sleep with me for five million pounds?"
Socialite: "My goodness, Mr. Churchill... Well, I suppose... we would have to discuss terms, of course... "
Churchill: "Would you sleep with me for five pounds?"
Socialite: "Mr. Churchill, what kind of woman do you think I am?!"
Churchill: "Madam, we've already established that. Now we are haggling about the price”

The burgers look good in the photos...looking forward to any reviews from BMs lucky enough to be in Patts. Do they offer beet root for our Aussie mates?

Is this from the cart?

Yes!..  Looks like a friendly costumer has set them up a FB Page!.... :GoldenSmile1:

post-82617-0-99473900-1437281396_thumb.png

OK, tried a bacon burger there last night.

Pros:

Good price. (150g proper beef patty + a strip of real bacon for 95 baht? Ridiculous!)

Tasty.

Fresh veggies.

Quite hygienic for what's basically street food.

Cons:

They keep the meat in the freezer and have to thaw it in the microwave before cooking.

Not exactly the best seating I've ever experienced.

The guy was so meticulous that it took him a fair bit longer than what's strictly needed.

Funny thing, I went to Kiss afterwards (the gogo, not the crappy food joint) for a 2 for 1 dose of sangsom coke, and one of the waitresses that I've known for a while was very keen to know whether I think the old guy who works the stall is falang or thai. Because she had been thinking he looks falang and was a little puzzled by that. (He's not. He might be thai-chinese, though.)

Yes!..  Looks like a friendly costumer has set them up a FB Page!.... :GoldenSmile1:

attachicon.gifcaveburger.PNG

That's the place that had a for sale sign a couple of weeks back, and we had high hopes for the (since aborted) Gary burger relaunch. Wonder if this is the new ownership?

Burger looks good especially the patty looks a lot better than your average street burger . At 95 baht including bacon dare I say it looks better value than a Gary burger. You should get in quick and claim naming rights before Gary finds this thread!

I wish that Bob's BBQ on LK Metro would return.

Those Wagonwheel Burgers were the best ever.

must be a tour de france thing for the mailot jaune as there has been a change of colour to yellow.......

july 19 005 (Custom).JPG

july 19 006 (Custom).JPG

That's the place that had a for sale sign a couple of weeks back, and we had high hopes for the (since aborted) Gary burger relaunch. Wonder if this is the new ownership?

Burger looks good especially the patty looks a lot better than your average street burger . At 95 baht including bacon dare I say it looks better value than a Gary burger. You should get in quick and claim naming rights before Gary finds this thread!

Already been named "The Gus Burger" and believe they are going to do a spicy "KFC" chicken burger called "The Zanger Burger"!... :GoldenSmile1:

Is this an outdoor burger stand or an indoor restaurant?

Confused?

Is this an outdoor burger stand or an indoor restaurant?

Confused?

burger stand 100%

I can work around that.  Get the burger to go.  Walk around the corner to any beer bar and grab a beer and enjoy my burger.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

I can work around that.  Get the burger to go.  Walk around the corner to any beer bar and grab a beer and enjoy my burger.

Thanks

You can eat it next door at The Cave, same owner.

Archived