Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best Burgers in town

up till now Memento was my favorite hamburger.   Went to PonR today for a swiss bacon bbq cheeseburger.  I have to say the best I have had in 9 years, by far

attachicon.gifHamburger bacon swiss.JPG

I took two thai girls that wanted a hamburger and they both loved it and ate most of this huge puppy, rare for a thai girl.   While I was sitting there, a Japanese came in with three thai girls I knew..

recomemded highly

Okay might check it out.

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait...what is do you recommend highly: the three Thai girls, the PoR burger or ALL of the above?  LOL

That looks like a helluva burger -- did you sub in swiss for cheddar?  Checking out their menu, the bacon BBQ burger looked like the way I would go, but I'm not a swiss cheese fan and thought it was cheddar on the menu

Wait...what is do you recommend highly: the three Thai girls, the PoR burger or ALL of the above?  LOL

That looks like a helluva burger -- did you sub in swiss for cheddar?  Checking out their menu, the bacon BBQ burger looked like the way I would go, but I'm not a swiss cheese fan and thought it was cheddar on the menu

from their site:

"Our burgers are made with quality, New Zealand Black Angus beef.  Each patty is a full 1/3 pound when cooked.  We have an excellent variety of burger combinations for you to try; all of which are juicy and full of flavor"

burger menu:   yes cheddar.  all I can tell you is it was really really good, and to get a slim Thai girl or two to just about finish it says something.  New Zealand Black Angus beef didn't know that, it  explains a lot. 

I do recommend two of the three girls with the Japanese guy

and in advance, I order the way I like it, if I want a salad I will get a separate one, dont want it tainting my burger :)  Meat, cheese, bacon, bbq sauce, and a soft bun, perfect......  :)

from their site:

"Our burgers are made with quality, New Zealand Black Angus beef.  Each patty is a full 1/3 pound when cooked.  We have an excellent variety of burger combinations for you to try; all of which are juicy and full of flavor"

burger menu:   yes cheddar.  all I can tell you is it was really really good, and to get a slim Thai girl or two to just about finish it says something.  New Zealand Black Angus beef didn't know that, it  explains a lot. 

I do recommend two of the three girls with the Japanese guy, good choice.   and mine are all good, had to do some serious cropping but you get the idea

attachicon.gifIMG_1513 copy.JPG

and in advance, I order the way I like it, if I want a salad I will get a separate one, dont want it tainting my burger :)  Meat, cheese, bacon, bbq sauce, and a soft bun, perfect...... like my girls :)

Manny and Far from Sapphire? 

That's baaad ... ROFLMAO

Sent by carrier pigeon

There are only 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't !!!

up till now Memento was my favorite hamburger.   Went to PonR today for a swiss bacon bbq cheeseburger.  I have to say the best I have had in 9 years, by far

I'm also a fan of the Momento hamburger. Would you elaborate what areas the the P&R burger is superior to the Momento one? TIA

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

• 3 weeks later...

Friday gone was the last Firday they're doing the .buy 1 get 1 free"   ...devastated ! 

That discontinue lasted one week and Carl's Jr got bombarded with complaints so they brought it back the week after. A couple burgers not included it the deal like the El Diablo however.

12246992_767559443354310_2502991613260202566_n.jpg

I used to go Oz burger in Soi Diana for their bacon and egg burger, but now I go to the burger stall in Soi Lengkee for their dbl cheese burger. Really good imo.

Had a bacon cheese burger tonight from Beefeater!damn, that burger was so good I think was 300baht but well worth it for me! Forgot to get a picture as I was that happy with it lol.

Get a well stacked beef burger really good quality, lettuce onion tomatoe and prawn sauce if I remember rightly (I took the tomato and lettuce off but did look good quality I just don't fancy it all the time)

Came with fries that were spot on. Coleslaw and a another sauce kind of thing at first glance it wasn't that appetising but once I tryed was really tasty.

I used to go Oz burger in Soi Diana for their bacon and egg burger, but now I go to the burger stall in Soi Lengkee for their dbl cheese burger. Really good imo.

build your own burger empire !.............. but not the 1 in diana.......

dec 7 016 (Custom).JPG

dec 7 017 (Custom).JPG

I saw the For Sale sign up at the one at Rhompo tonight.  Shame as it was pretty good, but looks dead, as well as most of the bars there.

it's all about foot traffic no matter how good the product is

I'm also a fan of the Momento hamburger. Would you elaborate what areas the the P&R burger is superior to the Momento one? TIA

I like Mementos burgers but this is better by far.  Momentos was my favorite but would have trouble getting it after this one

New Zealand beef, big and juicy

good cheese

good bun

good BBQ sauce

good grilled onions

the french fries were excellent too

my second one there and even better than the first....... best I have had in Thailand for sure, and can stand up to any in America

IMG_2077.JPG

• 1 month later...

I like PoR, but I have to say their cheeseburger was a real disappointment. The same kind of hamburger helper like sogginess to the meat as the burger I had at Beefeater

I like the food options in this town, but it falls short when it comes to burgers. 

I had a mediocre burger at Retox yesterday. But at least the meat had some chew to it and wasn't

hamburger helper like. 

The draft  Guinness was excellent, Though there were not bar wenches like the one in the pic to serve it to me. 555. I guess I was there too early at 6PM.  

I like the food options in this town, but it falls short when it comes to burgers. 

I had a mediocre burger at Retox yesterday. But at least the meat had some chew to it and wasn't

hamburger helper like. 

The draft  Guinness was excellent, Though there were no hot bar wenches like the one in the pic to serve it to me. 555. I guess I was there too early at 6PM.  

post-54428-0-06370900-1451857739.jpg

hamburger helper like. 

The draft  Guinness was excellent, Though there were not bar wenches like the one in the pic to serve it to me. 555. I guess I was there too early at 6PM.  

hamburger helper like. 

The draft  Guinness was excellent, Though there were no hot bar wenches like the one in the pic to serve it to me. 555. I guess I was there too early at 6PM.  

That is a lovely looking Guinness!

I like PoR, but I have to say their cheeseburger was a real disappointment. The same kind of hamburger helper like sogginess to the meat as the burger I had at Beefeater. 

Agreed, not sure what they are doing with their burger effort. Not the same standard as their pizza and sandwiches.

Metro burger prices have gone up, burgers are a whole 15 baht more than they were before. Still the best value burger IMO. The only stand I know of that does not use preformed frozen patties.

your chance to enter the burger world in LK Metro.

saw a for sale sign today........

jan 15 009 (Custom).JPG

Archived