IGNORED

Best Burgers in town

Yep, metro burger not the same since tthe old guy left

Anybody know if Carl's Jr. Still doing the free burger on Fridays?

MAGNIFICENT MAROVO LAGOON :  A 4 WEEK FISHING ADVENTURE INTO THE WILDS OF THE SOLOMON ISLAND'S

WickedInstagram               WickedFacebook                 WickedTwitter               WickedTumblr

pattaya-addicts/TITS              SCOOTER RENTAL               Biking around Thailand and Beyond              

for more travel tales inc other countries, bike trips, check out my blog - Noddy'sAsianAdventures

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carls Mushroom burger very good but maybe eclipsed by the bacon cheesburger at Hippo upstairs. 

Yep, metro burger not the same since tthe old guy left

Anybody know if Carl's Jr. Still doing the free burger on Fridays?

I went there today to gorge myself and no, they have stopped it grrrrrrrrr !

It was on last week though and the last time they stopped this deal the Thais had a huge moan about it on FB so they brought it back.

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

• 2 weeks later...

ba37b4df3efde79e22730d1d6513a47a.jpg

Burger at Boncafe on Naklua road

12fc0afd299c0edf2b23ca3c1e03035c.jpg

Very tasty thoroughly enjoyed it, I can recommend at 249 baht its not over priced

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

ba37b4df3efde79e22730d1d6513a47a.jpg

Burger at Boncafe on Naklua road

12fc0afd299c0edf2b23ca3c1e03035c.jpg

Very tasty thoroughly enjoyed it, I can recommend at 249 baht its not over priced

Looks nice!

It's hard to find a burger with fried egg nowadays, and looks like with bacon as well! :hello09:

Will look out for Boncafé next time I'm up in Nakleua!

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Yeah it had bacon and you could taste all the individual ingredients, Boncafe is about 2 to 300 metres up from dolphin roundabout

I had a real burger at Cafe Pitini last night with potato salad... at 155 baht I was shocked how thick the patty was and how tasty it was. And they had yellow mustard, which doesnt seem to be the norm in other establishments IME... terrific value and 10*s better than the burger ive had at Sportsmans, Pattaya Beer Garden, and Brooklyn Diner..

for the high rollers out there but only till the end of jan..............

jan 28 007 (Custom).JPG

jan 28 008 (Custom).JPG

and maybe construction of a bar to replace the laundry is the reason for the burger bar sale in LK Metro

jan 28 011 (Custom).JPG

I had a feeling that the Metro burger went under due to changes at it's location, they had the best product in the area and a steady stream of business.

I had a real burger at Cafe Pitini last night with potato salad... at 155 baht I was shocked how thick the patty was and how tasty it was. And they had yellow mustard, which doesnt seem to be the norm in other establishments IME... terrific value and 10*s better than the burger ive had at Sportsmans, Pattaya Beer Garden, and Brooklyn Diner..

Where is Cafe Pitini?

I had a feeling that the Metro burger went under due to changes at it's location, they had the best product in the area and a steady stream of business.

the ultimate burger takeaway.........

jan 29 058 (Custom).JPG

something has gone AWOL since yesterday

jan 29 059 (Custom).JPG

Where is Cafe Pitini?

here u go.

near jollys and opposite At-All from where i took the pic during a large bottle of 65 bht leo pit stop

jan 23 006 (Custom).JPG

Cafe Patini from my last trip in September d395f7134194b5c06f8fa4be8838133f.jpg

9e4d9de13dcc8ab4ef52d0f30d04762e.jpg

Can't say I was to impressed, I felt that it had an odd taste

Hard Rock was the best I had in Patts, but I do not make that much money anymore...2 ST's or a cheeseburger??? Sorry Hard rock, you're not that good. 

on another forum a  BM  found the stall and posted a pic of it's new temp location................................collingbourne auctioneers !

My mac & cheese stuffed burger at All American in the Avenue. A little spendy at about 280 baht but it was good and huge (1/2 lb patty). Too big to take a bite so I turned it sideways and just gnawed at it.

12647260_1085317528165676_7713946364244728122_n.jpg

Those enormous comes-with-everything-plus burgers are all very well, but even a hippo would struggle, to actually take a bit out of one.

Although some people still try !

Presumably the same people only go with BGs who can do-the-splits ? :GoldenSmile1:

Starch covering meat stuffed with starch and cheese.

I think I would go with like a very thin bun--maybe a pita or even a lettuce wrapper.

There's potential for that thing, but it needs work.

Cafe Patini from my last trip in September d395f7134194b5c06f8fa4be8838133f.jpg9e4d9de13dcc8ab4ef52d0f30d04762e.jpg

Can't say I was to impressed, I felt that it had an odd taste

Patni has good breakfasts but the meat to bun ratio is just way to much bun for that burger.. the meat should go to the edge of the bun imo

Patni has good breakfasts but the meat to bun ratio is just way to much bun for that burger.. the meat should go to the edge of the bun imo

can hardly see the meat patty :(

can hardly see the meat patty :(

The perfect ratio is one of the makers and breakers of an acceptable to good burger.  I know comparing a "back home" burger is not really the point of this.  But sad to read my favorite burger ever closed down in 2005 or thereabout. 

Jays.jpg

Archived